Sunday, December 24, 2006

Always in the middle

My second Christmas in a homeless shelter and they give out gifts to residents but it only reminds me that I have a home somewhere - if I could only remember where. I also find myself wondering where I was on December 24, 1986. That is the time I believe of my "Great Escape" from the Libyans after being shot down on 2/14/86. My theory for a while is that I traveled across the Sahara and made my way across Africa to Kenya, where I found an American installation. I may have stayed in a village in Darfur for a while, and there is also something about Turkana that seems important. I find myself thinking about how similar sounding are the names Texarkana and Turkana.

I went to high school in Ashdown, AR, or so my "memory" suggests, and to the south of Ashdown, on Highway 71/59, was Texarkana, Arkansas, and Texarkana, Texas. Most people that aren't from that area pronounce the name as "tex-R-kana" but it always, or it seems like always, has been important to me that it should be pronounced as "tex-er-kana." I think that detail was put into my mind so that I would someday puzzle over how Turkana and Texarkana sound similar. That puzzle got clearer when I connected it with something from the Star Trek: The Next Generation series, which premiered on 9/28/87, about 4 months after my theoretical return from my escape from the Libyans.

As I have puzzled over many of those details, I noticed something else very interesting. During that first year, the name of the security chief for the "Enterprise" was named "Tasha Yar." The name "Yar" is "Ray" spelled backwards. There is also the detail I read that "Tasha Yar" was from a colony named "Turkana." Then I read about the Turkana District in Kenya. That reinforced my theory that I traveled through the Darfur region in Sudan, then across the rest of Sudan, where I crossed the White Nile at Bor. I was studying the map around Bor and I saw some names that seemed familiar. Then I left Sudan and entered in the Turkana District. I haven't seen the movie, but I think Bruce Willis' "Tears Of The Sun," from March 2003, refers to that journey somehow. My theory is that I saved a village along the way to Kenya and that may be the source of the reference about "Tasha Yar" where she finds a cat. The cat, I believe, is some kind of "Tomcat" reference to me, where my real name is Thomas and I flew the F-14 Tomcat. Or so I believe. I can't actually remember any of that in the conventional sense.

I've tried searching my symbolic "memory" for clues but I can't "remember" anything specific about this time in 1986. I think that my family had a funeral around this time though, probably the previous month, because I "remember" that my step-brother died on 11/25/86 and I think I was taught that date about ten years ago because I had completely lost my memory. That long walk across the desert in 1986 probably cooked my brain a little bit and the head injuries I suffered later accumulated to the point of a complete loss. If I had not gone to work at Microsoft in 1998, I am certain I would have got those memories back a long time ago though. My theory about my family thinking I had died in Africa was reinforced when I looked up the location I "remember" that my father was buried. I am thinking that "memories" of my father actually represent me in a lot of ways. He drove a truck and was on the road a lot. That is probably how my kids remember me. I "remembered" that he was buried in Morrison, Oklahoma, which is in Noble County, and I found some interesting clues when I began to research that "memory." First I noticed that the graveyard is next to a road labeled as 3370 and I decided that the "33" is connected to me because of my real birthday of March 3rd. Then I noticed that the highway on the other side is Highway 412 and I think that is what I call mirrored-symbolism, or maybe just the closest we could find, to the date of 2/14/86 because 412 is 214 backwards.

All of this was further reinforced when I found a listing of the people buried at the cemetery, which included the person I "remember" as my father, Joseph Wayne Burgess. At the top of the list was something that appeared to be an incomplete listing but I decided that it was done to refer to me. The entry is: Ray G? Died: 15 Feb 19??

I have been trying for a while to "remember" precisely where he lived when I was a kid, but so far could only narrow it down to an area south of Asher, Oklahoma. I "remember" riding in a car and crossing over a long bridge over a river and I found a place on the map, which is the Canadian River, which is the only area, judging by the satellite photos, that can match my "memory." I can't "remember" anything about how far we drove to his house after crossing that river, but my theory was reinforced when I noticed there is a fork in the road in that area that is Highways 3W, 177, and 59.

Today I discovered something else very interesting that supports my "April 16" theory. To the west of the area where I think my father, Joseph Wayne Burgess, lived, is the town of Wayne, OK. I mapped out the route, along Highway 59, between where I think he lived and Wayne, OK. About half-way between those two points, running east-west, is where the road N3300 would intersect Highway 59, as illustrated, east and west.

In the town of Wayne, OK, which is also my middle name, and which is also consistent with my "April 16" theory, there are even two roads named Thomas Street and Ray Street, as illustrated, and I believe that is my real name.

I also do not think it is a coincidence that Bill Gates' Corbis is building a new campus at 5th and Republican in Seattle. The other co-founder of Microsoft, Paul Allen, has a company named Vulcan that is located at 5th and King, in Seattle, and I do not think that is a coincidence and that those locations were selected to steal from my image. I suspect Paul Allen did something similar to the estate of Jimi Hendrix where he instigated a legal problem for the estate and then funded their legal fight. I suspect he did that because it was a cheaper approach than trying to buy out the copyrights and other intellectual property from the estate. Paul Allen's Experience Music Project, which aligns with 5th and Thomas, is next to the Children's museum. As I have written, The Children's Museum aligns, on the south-west corner, with 3rd and Thomas, and I believe that was intentional. It has something to do with my experience with Apollo 11 when I was ten years old.