Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Line Of Sight

I forgot to mention it when I was writing about the "Stargazer" incident that I either remember only through instinct or that I am just imagining, but all that aircraft wreckage they used in the first episodes of "Lost" was the same type of an aircraft as the "Stargazer", an L-1011, according to this Honolulu news article. Another interesting detail is that the zip code of Mokuleia, the town where they filmed the beach scenes for "Lost" is 96791, of which the last four digits contains the reverse sequence of '1976.'

Consistent with my theory that some U.S. Navy ships are connected to my life is the USS Philippine Sea CG-58. The other day I mentioned that I thought the movie "An Officer And A Gentleman" premiered in 1982 to coincide with my graduation from the U.S. Naval Academy a few months earlier. My theory is that "Zack" may represent a fellow aviator that would later serve with me because my career was on a different track than the "Zack" character obviously. So anyway, it may just be that it was designed as sort of a tenuous connection and that the plot element about him living in the Philippines represents that my father or grandfather is named Philip. It could be that they are both named Philip and that is why I "remember" that my paternal grandfather is named Joseph Fletcher and my father is named Joseph Wayne. The reason they would have selected the hull number 58 for the USS Philippine Sea is because, even though I was born in 1959, my March 3rd birth date means that my mother was pregnant with me for over half the 1958 calendar year. And I wonder if the USS Philippine Sea was commissioned specifically 2 weeks after my March 3rd birthday in 1989 because those two weeks represents that my grandfather goes by the name of Philip and he is my father's father. I think that Aegis guided-missile cruiser USS Port Royal was given the hull number 73 because I graduated in 1973 from Oxford University at Lincoln College. Some names that stand out as I examine the streets around Lincoln College in the city of Oxford, England, are George Street, Ship Street, and Queen Street. The initials "P.R." remind me of the chemical element Praseodymium, which has the symbol Pr in the periodic table and an atomic number of 59. Unless I am mistaken, one of the uses of Pr59 is in cheap jewelry, the kind that turns your skin green. The last place I lived before moving out here from Rock Hill, South Carolina, off I-77 Exit 82, was an apartment complex with the name Paces River, which also has the initials P.R. The color green comes up in other places too, combined with Lincoln, as I "remember" living in a place named Lincoln On The Green in Memphis, overlooking the 9th hole, and I think that means I have some rather notable golf accomplishments from my youth. My theory, consistent with a pattern I am learning to recognize in my false memories, is that I won a few PGA tournaments, but it was all kept secret, to be revealed many years later, along with some Olympic gold medals I won. The USS Cape St. George CG-71 may represent that I started Oxford University at Lincoln College in 1971 because the map indicates that George Street runs along the north edge of the Lincoln College campus, changing name to Broad Street at some point. I guess George Street is named after King George, maybe even George VI, who was the father of Queen Elizabeth II.

I have thought several times over the past few months about the movie "Independence Day" and one line especially that stands out in my mind is when the character Will Smith portrays makes a quip about how he hopes the aliens have an air bag on their ship. While that could be construed as a connection to the air bag in a car, especially since the alien spacecraft was about to crash, I am wondering if that comment, and maybe even the invention the automobile air bag itself, was inspired by the air bags the Project Orion spacecraft used to dampen the impact of the atomic explosions and to cushion the ride for the occupants. When all these new perceptions about the possibility my life wasn't as real as I remembered, one of the earliest details I was studying was a scene from this movie. I was thinking about that scene in the Oval Office where "President Thomas Whitmore" was standing there with one hand on his hip. I puzzled over that photograph I wrote about earlier where I was standing on my Navy ship because something about it made me think that was important. It was those thoughts that got me thinking I had been a fighter pilot in the Gulf War, although I had no actual memories of even getting within 5 feet of any kind of fighter aircraft. But the feeling progressed and it eventually led to that 5903 photo I wrote about, that is supposedly of Buzz Aldrin standing on the Moon with Apollo 11 when I believe that was actually me as a ten-year-old. I was a highly advanced ten-year-old and the primary reason I was part of Apollo was to prepare me for the 1976 mission to the outer solar system. I don't know how long that mission had been in planning but I would say it is safe to assume that it had been in planning since before 1965. They selected me because I was the best of both worlds, so to speak. My theory for a while has been that I was some kind of extreme child prodigy and by the age of 5 years old, I had the mental capacity of a 20 year old. Plus, by the age of 8 years, I could fly aircraft as well or better than people with decades of flight experience. What made me the best choice was that because I was still so young physically, I was more likely to recover from the severe physical impact of being in space and weightlessness for almost 2 years at one time. Another theory I have had is that after I made my first trip into the tempest of the comet to plant the first bomb and then transmitted the telemetry from that flight back to Earth, they put the other pilots in a recreation in a simulator but no one else was actually able to survive in the simulation and reach the comet surface. I have been thinking the past few days that I made that trip through the hurricane four times and that it took me about an hour each time. An hour of constantly avoiding near miss after near miss, some hitting me but managing to not get hit fatally. I am thinking that one of my shuttle/landers was destroyed at one point but I managed to get it back to the Project Orion craft. Maybe that is the source of what I was writing about a while in my journal about where it seemed familiar in "Mission To Mars" where they made an unplanned transfer from one spacecraft to another spacecraft while out in the middle of nowhere space.

I have also wondered several times why "Dr. Brown," in "Back To The Future" asked "Marty" if Jane Wyman was First Lady, even though in that movie time frame of 1955, Reagan had been married to Nancy Reagan for several years. I think it is because the "Marty" character represents me and that is why the running joke about his life preserver. I was looking at a younger photo of Jane Wyman and it struck me how similar in appearance she was to someone I "remember" from the 9th grade.

Another theory I've had is that the date of the "First Contact," which all Star Trek fans know occurred on April 5, 2063, and represents when humans first met the "Vulcans," actually represents the day I first spoke. I was thinking a while back that I spoke my first words on April 5, 1963, and that is why they put that into the movie. I pondered over how I would have been 4 years old by that time, and then I "remembered" a time when Thedia, the woman I "remember" as my mother, said something to me about how they had wondered if I would ever begin to talk, meaning obviously that I started talking long after a normal child would start talking. Thedia told me that she even said that to me, that she had been wondering why I had not started talking long ago, or she told me something to that effect, and my response was that I told her I had not had anything to say until the point I started talking. My theory is that the doctors had diagnosed me with some kind of mental deficiency, but when I started talking, they realized that I was highly intelligent, which would make sense considering that I walked on the Moon with Apollo 11. I think that is all the source of Tom Hank's role in the 1988 movie "Big," in that when I started talking, it was as though I had been an adult who suddenly became a child again and I retained all the knowledge and wisdom from my previous life. I think his July 6, 1994, movie "Forrest Gump" was representative of my life as well, although there is some kind of reverse, symmetrical symbolism, or mirror-symbolism, about it that I can't articulate yet the way I want to.

Another movie I found myself appreciating by someone I think is my brother was Mel Gibson's August 28, 1981, "Gallipoli." I believe that movie was produced to coincide with the strike I was planning and leading on the nuclear reactor in Iraq, where the strike occurred less than 3 months before that movie premiered. I believe I was sent on that strike, as some kind of training so that I could avoid my own "Gallipoli" some day in the context of Winston Churchill. That little clue really got me thinking. I looked up the USS Winston Churchill DDG-81, and there it was: hull number 81. And then I noticed something else: DDG-81 was commissioned on March 10th, exactly a week after my March 3rd birthday, which I think demonstrates the so-called "birth mark." Then I realized something else: Winston Churchill's father was British and his mother was American. It was making sense. The things people said about British citizenship. Microsoft probably had that manager there in my group simply because he was British, none of which I appreciate. They are most likely the reason my real memories are coming back so slowly. When I was at Microsoft, I was barraged with clues about my real identity and I was most likely processing those clues on a subconscious level, but that was a big problem because the more clues Microsoft barraged me with, the more my real identity withdrew. We have kept my family relationships secret for a very good reason and probably most of my family don't even know really why we were so secretive. We had to be secretive because the terrorists have been trying to kill me for a significant portion of my life. I have been thinking for a while that I was on the British warship HMS Sheffield on May 4, 1982, during the Falklands War and just after I graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy. As the memories I actually think of as normal memories are all symbolic, I believe I "remember" living on a street named Dresden, which was near a street and a park named Sheffield. There is a cemetery there too. I recognize Dresden from history as a town that was destroyed by a firestorm after it was bombed in World War 2. This apartment on Dresden in Charlotte, NC, was where I lived after I moved across town from an apartment at the corner of Arrowood and Royal Point. After moving from Dresden, I lived back near Arrowood at a place named Whitehall. When I first started thinking about Whitehall as being symbolic of something greater than I can actually remember, my first thoughts were that it symbolized the White House in the U.S. There is also a Whitehall in England which is associated with the government and such organizations as the Admiralty. Later I would read that the English town of Sheffield, the namesake for the HMS Sheffield, is only about 30 miles from the birthplace of Patrick Stewart, according to sources about his birthday. That may have been the reason I was specifically on the HMS Sheffield and the reason I was in the Falklands Islands at all during the war was as a non-combatant observer, probably sent down there because I was on Reagan's National Security Council staff. I read a few weeks ago a Seattle Times news article dated April 30, 1982, about the Falklands that may be a critical piece of this puzzle and I think that was also the day I graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy, or at least the day I got my orders to leave the USNA on my first assignment after graduating. The news article stated: "U.S backs Britain on Falklands." It went on to report: "Argentina stupefied." I believe the Argentine's found out that I, a U.S. Navy officer and the grandson of President Ronald Reagan, was on board a British destroyer, and because the British had sunk a large Argentina cruiser a day earlier, they decided to hit the ship I was on, the HMS Sheffield, which later sank after an uncontrollable fire forced evacuation. I have been thinking that I and several Sheffield crew members got into a life raft, which was then swept out to sea away from the others survivors. My thoughts suggest that we fortunately were swept towards the Falklands Islands instead of open sea and we made landfall on May 5th. I have several memories that I think are symbolic of the missile hitting the ship, of escaping from almost drowning in a flooding compartment, of then leading a team trying to put out the fire, of sleeping overnight in a life raft, and then of several of us in a line walking with me in the lead and someone complaining about how cold it was. The coldest time of the year down there, according to sources, is May and June. Those last occurrences, as I "remember" them, were with my half-brother and my step-brothers and I decided that the person I "remember" as my half-brother are people in the Royal Navy because my father is British. The memory I have that I believe symbolizes the very first moments of the missile strike on the Sheffield are off my first day in boot camp in the Navy. I "remember" they woke us up by beating on an aluminum can. I graduated high school on Friday and was in Navy boot camp that next Monday, and the next morning, they woke us up by hitting the side of an aluminum trash can. Or so my "memory" tells me. I decided that "memory" was completely symbolic of the Sheffield when I remembered that an ancient term of endearment for destroyers is "tin can" and what I am "remembering" is of that destroyer being hit by a missile. My next memory is of being in a ship compartment, although as I "remember" it, it was a training exercise, and in the trainer, someone hit the side of the compartment with a sledgehammer and then the compartment began flooding as we tried repairing the hole but the water was too much and we were soon up to our necks in freezing water and I "remember" that it was winter-time. Then I "remember" trying to put out a fire in a ship-simulator, that I think was actually the Sheffield on fire and it was a very tense situation. Then I was out camping with my half-brother and step-brothers one night at my father's house and it was raining. I woke up in the night and after I realized the tent was filling up with water and my brother told me it was because a horse had been licking the side of the tent and that caused it to leak. I believe the horse symbolizes the jet firing a missile into the Sheffield and that discussion was when someone in the life raft woke up and was disoriented. I have been wondering this morning for the first time why I was writing in my journal a year or two ago about a song that included the name Sir Galahad in it. During the Falklands, a British-troop carrier ship name Sir Galahad was bombed by the Argentine's with a great loss of life on the ship. I started wondering this morning if that was the basis for that chaotic scene in "Saving Private Ryan" where the character Tom Hanks portrayed was trying to escape from the landing ship that was under attack.

1982: Argentines destroy HMS Sheffield

The British ship HMS Sheffield has been hit by an Argentine missile fired from a fighter bomber. It is not clear how many of the 268 crew have perished.

The sinking has shocked the British nation and foiled any possible diplomatic solution to the current dispute over the Falkland Islands between Britain and Argentina. ...The attack follows yesterday's sinking of the Argentine cruiser General Belgrano. An Argentine diplomat in the United States said the destruction of HMS Sheffield was "justified after the massacre that the English have done shelling our men and our ships".


There are other aspects to my family life that may seem sensational when revealed. I feel absolutely certain I know who is my paternal grandfather. I am confident about who is my paternal grandmother but I feel something like confusion on my part and I am thinking that is because she might be my adopted grandmother or maybe this is something really private that we weren't planning on revealing anytime soon. I have quite a few children too, or so my theory goes, and they are all quite remarkable. Really remarkable. I have a good reason to suspect Microsoft/Corbis knew all about that and that is why they have been trying to steal my genetic material, along with all their other activities to steal from me and my family for the financial gain of Microsoft/Corbis and accomplices such as Dave Reichert and George W. Bush.