Friday, December 08, 2006

Search Engine Optimization

Other clues that I have discovered over the months reinforce my theory that I was part of the team that went into Iran in 1980 to try to rescue the hostage/POW's. The primary clues exist in the area I "remember" as my grandparents farm in Antlers, OK, which is the town I was born in, according to my birth certificate. The first clue that I filed away before the second clue put it in perspective was the Antlers Municipal Airport, which is nearby their farm. The FAA Identifier code for the airport is 80F. I interpreted that detail to represent that we failed to rescue the hostages in 1980. But I don't think I even looked at that airport code until I was puzzling over the name of a road that is on the other side of their farm. It is named, according to the map, Coffee Creek Road. That also didn't mean anything to me for a while. That all changed one day when I tuned into the fact that Montana's zip codes all start with "59." I found several details that seemed relevant to me and my real identity, such as that Whitehall, Montana, is zip code 59759 and the last place I "remember" living in North Carolina was named Whitehall. The town of Silver Star is south of Whitehall and that seems important, as well as other nearby towns, such as Butte. Star Trek fans will recognize Bozeman as an important location in Star Trek lore, and I believe that members of my family are principal figures in the Star Trek franchise.

So anyway, on one side of my grandparents farm was the 80F of the airport and on the other side was Coffee Creek Road. It struck me as soon as I was reading through the Montana zip codes that Coffee Creek, Montana, is zip code 59424. According to sources, the failed rescue attempt of the hostages was on 4/24/80.

Another clue that felt supported that theory is the ship USS Higgins DDG-76. The namesake, I believe, is someone I used to know. I have been thinking he was my bodyguard for a time after my Apollo missions. He may have been part of my team that went into Iran in 1980. He was killed while a POW of terrorists and the ship, USS Higgins DDG-76, was commissioned on 4/24/99.

As for Star Trek, the movie that I have probably thought the most about lately is the 1994 movie, "Star Trek: Generations." I believe the the opening sequence represents events that occurred to me when I was a secret crewmember of the first flight of the Columbia space shuttle on 4/12/81. My train of thought followed that the "Enterprise-B" of that movie would be a good representation of the Columbia shuttle because the first shuttle to actually fly through the air was the space shuttle Enterprise. My rationale was that, using my understanding of how U.S. Navy ships are named, since the NASA space shuttle Columbia replaced the NASA space shuttle Enterprise, the Columbia was essentially Enterprise-B. There are nuances that can be debated about that but that doesn't matter because it was only my first impression that was important. So anyway, the relevant parts of that movie are where "Kirk" saves the ship but then is lost himself. I believe that, in reality, I was on the Columbia, for that first launch into space of a space shuttle and that we were scheduled to return to Earth on April 14, 1981, because I returned to Earth on 4/14/77 after completion of my "COLE" mission. There was a problem though and as we were approaching the landing strip, the right-side landing gear wouldn't extend. I climbed into the wing and fixed the landing gear, but then the landing gear door opened under my feet and I fell out of the shuttle. We were probably traveling at over a thousand miles per hour at that point and the deployment of my parachute, I guess I had a static line rigged up, almost ripped my legs off because of the harness. After the Columbia landed, the other two crew as well as the ground crew looked for me in the wing but I wasn't there. Somebody found me in the desert under the glide path of the shuttle and took me to the hospital. I think the original plan for the Osirak strike mission was delayed because of that incident because I couldn't even walk for a while afterwards. I may have still had trouble walking when we went on the strike mission on 6/7/81. I have actual "memories" of being in a wheelchair, although in much different surroundings that I would have had to have been in reality. My theories about such "memories" are they are details that I was taught after I developed amnesia or they are what I call "converted memories." The "converted memories" are details about my real identity that are converted to fit into the environment of my fake identity. I don't know which "memories" are fake and which are "converted." When I was processing the thoughts about still being wounded when I was on the Osirak strike, I remembered that scene from "Top Gun" of 1986 where the "Viper," character, which is also the code name for the F-16 Falcon, describes how "Maverick's" father was wounded, but saved three other pilots before he "bought it." The theory I have been pursuing, which isn't in "Raid On The Sun" is that the Iraqi's got some fighters in the air to intercept us, so I broke off from my formation of the 3 other F-16's and broke up the incoming Iraqi formation to draw them off my formation who didn't have enough fuel for a dog-fight. Similar to that dramatic scene from "Flight Of The Intruder" of 1991, I think I drew the Iraqi jets over Baghdad and into their own anti-aircraft fire, where the gunners on the ground thought a second strike was underway. I have been thinking that an artillery fragment blasted into my jet and almost cut off my hand, leaving a scar on my right wrist. The F-16 stick is on the right side so I had to fly by reaching my left hand across to use the flightstick. Somewhere along the way, I was low on fuel, so I landed in the desert and somehow got more fuel to take off again and land at the home base, which I guess was on June 8th. I decided that June 8th must have been the day I returned because the terrorists tried attacking the DDG-68 in 2000 before they attacked the USS Cole DDG-67 later that year. I also arrived at that theory because of a news article on June 9, 1981, where Ronald Reagan was looking for his "Florence Nightingale" from when he was in the hospital after being shot in March 1981. Based on "memories" I have of being in the hospital with Ronnie Romine, who was the father of my mother's husband, I decided that I was there in the hospital with Reagan. In my "memory" Ronnie Romine was dying from emphysema, which seems familiar as I read about Reagan having breathing problems while in the hospital for that gunshot wound.

As for the "memories" of my grandparents in Antlers, that is a very fascinating work of symbolism that I caught onto early on when my amnesia began to fade. I traced the point when I began to "wake up" from this hibernation of sorts in my mind and was pleasantly surprised to see that it was on May 9th of this year, or 5/9. I'll probably describe that day in more detail later on and what it was that seemed to trigger my upswing. The part I caught onto earlier was my grandfathers initials: H.W.B. I would later think about the similarity to George H.W. Bush. And then I thought Homer William Burgess's relation to me and I found a great deal of symbolism there. This was all after I started thinking that Ronald Reagan is my maternal grandfather. The symbolism is that Homer was actually my great-uncle. He was the brother of my father's father, or the brother of my grandfather. And then the symbolism about George H.W. Bush being the Vice-President when Ronald Reagan, my grandfather was President, struck me. It is quite clever. Reagan and Bush could be symbolically described as brother's because they both have the word "president" at the end of their names, e.g. Ronald Reagan, President, and George H.W. Bush, Vice-President. It got even more interesting when I further analyzed Homer's relation to me. He was my great-uncle, but he was also my grandmother's second husband. My mother's father was named Coleman Newman and after he and her mother, Betty Davis Newman, divorced, Betty Newman married Homer William Burgess, making him my step-grandfather. That relation as step-grandfather is symbolic of how George H.W. Bush went on to become President of the U.S., in his own right, after Ronald Reagan's second term expired.

I have been thinking that before my "COLE" mission began on 11/2/75, I was given, by special appointment, a commission in the U.S. Navy, even though I was only 16 at the time. I think that is the basis for the "Wesley Crusher" character from "Star Trek: The Next Generation" series and why he was an "Acting Ensign." As far as I know, the U.S. Navy doesn't have such a title, but I believe that I was given an equivalent rank when I was on duty away from the U.S. Naval Academy, where I entered in 1978. For a long time, I thought, and it might be true, that the temporary rank the USN gave me before I actually graduated the USNA in 1982 was the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer, which is the highest Navy rank for non-commissioned officers. The reason I suspected that was because I suspected Microsoft was using the "Master Chief" character from the "Halo" video game to leech off my experiences. Recently, I figured out precisely why they chose the rank of "Master Chief" and it is because the associated paygrade for that rank is E-9. The letter "E" is the 5th letter of the English alphabet so if you substitute the number for the letter, it becomes "5-9," which is one of my so-called "birth marks." I have found several clues about the name "Halo" and I believe the reason they chose that name is because I was in the USN Blue Angels, and it is popularly known that "Angels" wear "Halo's". The gold visor that "Master Chief" wears on his helmet is representative of that 5903 photo that is attributed to Buzz Aldrin standing on the Moon during Apollo 11.

Before I began to really understand all those details in the last paragraph, I puzzled for a long time about a detail from when I worked at Microsoft. My last manager, before I quit, was a guy named Jeremy Rule. I found a photo of him and some of his conspirators on the web the other day and I figured out what they were up to. He bears a remarkable resemblance to the "Wesley Crusher" character from ST:TNG and then it struck me that his title at Microsoft was none other than "Acting Manager." So I started reviewing other details from my environment there at Microsoft and I was stunned to understand what they were doing. There was the woman who worked closely to me named Ramona, which reminds me of Ilan Ramon, the Israeli pilot who flew one of the F-16's on the Osirak strike in 1981 and who was lost in Columbia on 2/1/2003. There was Tom Devey, who worked on a team where I was the technical lead, that also included Ramona, who had a remarkable resemblance to Ilan Ramon. I remember after the 9/11 attacks, Tom Devey came over to my desk to ask me if I was going to the Professional Developers Conference that was coming up, that next February I think, and I puzzled over why he seemed nervous when I told him I was flying down there too. He was probably nervous that Microsoft/Corbis was going to kill us all off because Microsoft/Corbis triggered the 9/11 attacks by revealing my covert military activities and Microsoft/Corbis needed to destroy the evidence.

There was Kirk Tavener, who seemed to fancy himself as resembling Kevin Costner, judging by the fact that Tavener put a photo of Costner in place of where Tavener's photo should have been on his intranet page. But the creepiest clue was something I just figured a few weeks ago and centers around a co-worker named Ken Fagan. For a while, I have been thinking that Fagan had a noticeable resemblance to a photo of the serial killer, John Gacy. A few weeks ago, I was puzzling over it and I remembered what I think is the key. One day when I worked there, Ken Fagan announced in email, and I found something similar a few days ago on the web, that he was changing his last name from Fagan to Cavallon. He explained that he didn't want his kids being teased because of the similarity of his name to the word "fag," which the dictionary defines as: "Used as a disparaging term for a homosexual man." Then it hit me: Gacy. It you separate that name by syllables, it becomes "Gay See." That is why Microsoft/Corbis put Ken Fagan around me. Something to do with John Gacy, the serial killer. Then I remembered Bill Bevan who also worked on my team. He had a noticeable resemblance to Gary Ridgeway, the recent serial killer in King county. I can't even begin to describe how crazy is all this. It is like being the only sane person in an 18th century mental asylum. Or maybe a 20th century mental asylum. I don't know which is crazier. The really frustrating part about all this, and it is why the police wouldn't help me all those times I went to them, in Kent, Redmond, and Seattle, is that once you are put into the mental health system, the assumption is that you do have a mental problem. All they wanted to do was drug me and no even tried to determine if I had amnesia. It reminds me of that "Frame Of Mind" episode of ST:TNG, which is probably actually based, in some part, on my captivity in Libya in 1986.

Along with some other clues I found in Rodger Claire's "Raid On The Sun," I decided that I was the leader of that mission. I have some "memories" that suggest to me that I was the one of the first two F-16's that flew over the reactor and that I was the one who made that "loop-de-loop" maneuver he writes of when "Raz" realizes he is going to overshoot the target. I decided that "Raz" is me because I believe my real last name is Ray. I have several clues in mind that support that theory but there are two that really stand out in my mind. The first was from the movie "X-Men." I don't think I have ever actually watched the movie, but one day earlier this year, I caught a glimpse of a scene where there are two F-16's chasing the aircraft the "X-Men" and "Xavier" were flying in. The first pilot ejected or crashed, I can't remember for certain without being able to shoot, but the second pilot made it long enough to fire both missiles at the "X-Men" airplane before he ejected. There was the scene that does a close up on that F-16 and on the side for his name was "Ray Gun." The second occurrence that stands out in my mind is from the movie "Star Trek: First Contact." There is that scene where "Lilly" says something about her first "Ray Gun." There is another occurrence I saw the other day from a long time ago but I don't want to get into that right now.

When I looked back to the day that I started, what I think is a conscious transition back to my real identity, I saw that it happened on May 9th. Seems strange that it should happen on that day but it is certainly an appropriate day for the re-birth of my real identity. The trigger seems to be connected with some clues I figured out on the day. That particular clue seemed to be the key that started me to become consciously aware of all these details. The clue was from the television series "Lost." I had been working on that particular clue ever since they broadcast the episode it was in. But I became homeless shortly afterwards and I never really had the mental processing time to work on it. Plus they had me drugged up for a long time so that probably had some impact on my ability to process the clues. The episode in particular is that one with the lottery numbers, which any fan of the series is sure to recognize. As soon as I watched it, I decided those numbers were latitude/longitude coordinates and I interpreted them to represent N48.15 W162.342. I mapped that out as a point somewhere in the Pacific south of Alaska. Then I plotted the distance to the beach in Hawaii where they were filming the series and then I mapped out the distance to where I was living in near Seattle. The distances were close and I felt it meant something important to me. To make a long story short, I determined that the distance from that point near Alaska was the same distance to the beach in Hawaii as it was to the temporary apartment Microsoft put me into when I stepped off the airplane to move out here in 1998. It was 1854 miles for both points. I have included an illustration below, which is not to scale. A few days ago I realized that the episode with the lottery numbers, which was episode 18 and titled "Numbers" was originally aired on 3/2/05. That was the closest date they could schedule for an airing of 3/3/05 because 3/3 wasn't on the same day of week they usually aired. Before I flew out here for that job with Microsoft, I lived in Rock Hill, South Carolina, just off I-77 Exit 82.



Illustration of my interpretation of the lottery numbers as lat/long coordinates from Episode 18: Numbers from "Lost", 3/2/05:




























The actor portraying "Wesley Crusher, Acting Ensign" from "Star Trek: The Next Generation" compared to my last manager at Microsoft, Jeremy Rule, Acting Manager.





















One of my co-worker's at Microsoft, Ken Fagan, compared to serial killer John Gacy:














Typical chatter that told me everyone was talking about all this in some secret forum that I couldn't find:

http://blogs.msdn.com/jobsblog/archive/2006/02/22/537443.aspx

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 4:52 PM by
JobsBlog

Programming Language Inventor or Serial Killer?

I've seen this quiz before, but it's still funny ...
I got a 5 out of 10. Apparently, I should avoid a career in law enforcement or IT recruitment. Whoops.


gretchen