Thursday, December 07, 2006

Numbers

Consistent with my theory about Apollo 11 is my compensation report from my employment at Microsoft, which has other clues I wrote of earlier. My first day of employment at Microsoft, which I wrote about earlier also with regards to comments Bill Gates made on that day, was 12/7/98, and my compensation report indicates that Microsoft paid me $11,364 for that month, which would be the complete earnings from them for 1998.

My starting base salary at Microsoft for that first year was $53,000. I'm not sure if I wrote of this earlier, but it has been my theory for several months that I participated in the rescue attempt of the hostage/POW's that were being held in Iran from 1979 to 1981. At the time of the rescue, according to this source on Operation Eagle Claw, there were 53 hostage/POW's in captivity. One captive was released later and the remaining 52 were released after Reagan took office in January 1981. The town of Redmond, where Microsoft HQ is located, is zip code 98052 and 98053. I am guessing that Redmond only had the 98052 when Bill Gates and Microsoft moved to the Redmond campus from Bellevue in 1986. The Redmond campus is right next to Highway 520 in Redmond.

For the year 1999, my earnings from Microsoft were $60,601, which is 7,601 greater than my starting salary of $53,000. I believe the symbolism there is to connect with the mission in 1976 that I wrote of in the last blog entry about "COLE," which I think is something similar to "Co. L.E." or just "C.L.E."

I can't yet find anything significant about the earnings for the year 2000, which was 61,410.50, but it may simply be the "61" and the "41" that are significant.

The year 2001 is obvious though. My earnings for that year was $59,694.10, where 1959 is the year I believe I was born, instead of 1965, which I consider my birthday. It is my theory that I developed complete amnesia sometime in 1997 and everything I actually "remember" about my life and identity is what they taught me in the hospital after I lost my memory. The procedure was some kind of contigency plan for how to deal with someone who knows a lot of classified information but then develops Alzheimer's later in life. This loss of memory may actually be the onset of Alzheimer's, I don't know. I seem to be on the upswing now though.
My earnings for 2002 was $72, 874.10, but I can't think of anything especially significant about that. The next year, though, which was 2003, the "76" shows up again with earnings of $76,071.00 but the matching 401k contibution pushed that to $80,704.24.

It was during that last year, as I wrote earlier, that I was receiving two paychecks every month of just over $2000 and I believe that was to symbolize that I flew on of the F-16's into Iraq and bombed the Osirak nuclear reactor before it could be loaded with radioactive fuel. It was also in 2003, as I wrote about feeling surprised about the decision, that Microsoft had a 2-for-1 stock split on February 14th. That split meant that my original grant of stock options, which was 2,000 shares at the time, would get another 2,000 shares for a total of 4,000 shares. According to Rodger Claire's "Raid On The Sun," of which the photos are mostly of Corbis credit, each F-16 dropped two-2000 pound bombs on Osirak to destroy it. His book even mentions, on page 136 of the paperback version, that the original plan was to bomb Osirak on May 10, 1981, but the plan had to be moved to a later date. It is my theory that May 10th was selected, if that detail in the book is even true or is rather a clue for me, that 5/10/81 was chosen because it was the closest date to 5/9/81. The plan was to bomb on a Sunday, which was the 10th, so that civilian casualties could be avoided. The date that was actually chosen was June 7th, and I think that was because of the 6/7/81, which is a variation of "76" and contains a lot of symbolism to my mission in 1976.

I believe that Microsoft planned that stock split on 2/14/2003 to encode some kind of symbolism into my experiences in 1986 and to express something about "bombing" and "being shot down," similar to how Bill Gates spoke of on my first day at Microsoft that the U.S. government was trying to destroy the company. The symbolism in that stock split is to express that I was being "shot down" by Microsoft. There were several suspicious incidents that could have killed or seriously injured me so I don't believe their plans were all symbolic. I have been thinking for a while that I was shot down over Libya or Chad in Africa on 2/14/86 and was a POW for a few months until I escaped. I have found several clues that led me to that understanding.

I have found several clues on my DD-214, birth certificate, and passport that tell me a lot. One is that my mother's initials are T.N. It dawned on me one day that means "The Navy." My step-father, which is a clever piece of symbolism in itself considering what he represents, has initials of D.D. which means "Defense Department." I caught on to those initials a few months ago but it wasn't until probably several weeks or months later that my mother's first name struck my mind. Her first name is Thedia and it dawned on me that it means "The D.I.A." I have found similar clues about the people I "remember" as my family but I don't want to get too far off on a tangent right now. As for Libya, the primary clues are in the "Military Education" section and I have been puzzling over how there seems to be a date encoded in there. It works out to 12/23/91. I felt that was something important but I didn't really even know if it was a date, because first of all, it was produced by what I thought of as a typo. The "91" was actually supposed to be a "19" and it represented how long I had attended a computer school in the Navy, while the two other numbers are also school attendance durations. My theory is that it represents a period from February 1986 to probably May 1987, when I was on a journey across Africa to reach a U.S. facility and complete my escape from the Libyans. The movie "Bat*21" was released in 1988, based on another escape during Viet Nam and I think it was produced and released to create some kind of bookmark about how I had done something similar in 1986 and 1987. I have found several other clues that reinforce that theory. But the clincher was when I figured out what 12/23/91 represents. It is the date when the late Vice Admiral James Stockdale turned 68 years old. That was a huge clue for me. I connected the dots with some other details I know and it became clear to me what it is supposed to represent. There are several connection points on this train of thought. One if that I "remember" that my sister's birthday is 2/14/68. That makes me think of how Stockdale turned 68 on 12/23/91 and that he was a POW during the Viet Nam war. Another connection is a group of speechs that are in Ronald Reagan's public papers for 2/14/86. The three papers that day are titled:

Message to the House of Representatives Returning Without Approval a United States Coast Guard Bill
Executive Order 12548—Grazing Fees
Message on the Observance of Brotherhood/Sisterhood Week, February 16-22, 1986

I believe that at the time, I was a U.S. Navy officer and that among several roles, I was part of the staff of Reagan's National Security Council and I was on a covert assignment when I was shot down. I have "memories" about the night my step-brother was killed in a car wreck in 1986 and I believe those "memories" are actually symbolic of that night I was shot down. On that night, though, I was flying as bombadier/navigator in an A-6 TRAM (deduced because I "remember" a friend from school named Chad Trammell) where I was usually the pilot. The Libyan's through every thing they could muster at us though because they knew I was up there that night and I was a prize target. I managed to parachute from the aircraft after we were hit by missiles or flak or both but the pilot died and I felt bad about that for a long time, as I "remember" feeling after my step-brother died, because if I had been flying the plane, we probably wouldn't have been hit.

I believe I was a POW for a time, but I escaped during a bombing raid by the Navy when the guards were distracted. They searched for me but I went the last place they expected me to go: into the Sahara. I crossed the desert, and was almost dead but some locals found me and nursed me back to health. I continued my escape and I am thinking that I made my way to Kenya and from there back to the States, maybe in July 1987. My DD-214 has a date in the "Sea Service" field that supports this theory as well as the theory that I was on the HMS Sheffield, as some kind of NATO observer, I guess when that ship was hit. The "Sea Service" field value of 3 years, 9 months, 10 days, is a precise fit of the time period between 5/4/82, which was the date the Sheffield was hit, and 2/14/86, which was the date I believe I was shot down. I think that after I completed my escape in 1987, and returned to the Navy, I did not get to return to Navy fleet aviation as my primary role and instead was assigned to lead a Navy SEAL platoon or team. One theory though is that I was in command of the Blue Angels for at least a year some time after that, maybe 1989. It is my theory that I had once before been a member of the Blue Angels, back when I was a Midshipman at the U.S. Naval Academy.

I have found several other clues associated with the U.S. Navy that led me to recognize meaning to other pieces of the jigsaw puzzle of memories in my mind. Without getting too far off on a tangent, I will describe how I pieced together my theory about my education and other details that reinforce my theory that I was part of the space program. The primary clues about my education exist in four U.S. Navy ships:

USS Kauffman FFG-59 (commissioned 2/28/87)
USS Princeton CG-59 (commissioned 2/11/89)
USS Russell DDG-59 (commissioned 5/20/95)
USS Falcon MHC-59 (commissioned 2/8/97)

I started puzzling over these ships because of the 59, where I believe I was born in 1959. The commissioning dates are important as well, in that they represent important or relevant dates associated with my life and experiences. The 2/28 and the 2/8 represents that I graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy in 1982. The 2/11 is actually for November 2nd, or 11/2, the first day of my mission that has something to do with "COLE." The 5/20/95 was actually intended to refer to 5/19/59, but that was Friday and from what I can tell, those DDG's are all commissioned on Saturdays, which in that case was 5/20/95.

As for the names, the Kauffman is named after Rear Admiral Draper Kauffman, who created a underwater demolitions team from which the U.S. Navy SEAL's reportedly derive. I believe I knew him and he was responsible from certain aspects of my training and that I was later a U.S. Navy SEAL myself. In my false memories, I "remember" that my step-father was named Draper.

The guided-missile cruiser Princeton was selected as hull number 59, I believe, because I attended Princeton University, as I wrote earlier.

I puzzled over USS Russell for a long time and I think it was the final piece that brought all this together, with regards to symolism surrounding my education. I read, not long ago, that Oxford University is a member of the Russell Group of universities. The Russell Group was formed in 1994, according the wiki article and the USS Russell was commissioned in 1995. I believe that I attended Oxford University, at Lincoln College from 1970 or 1971 to 1973.

The USS Falcon represents, I believe, that I first flew the F-16 Falcon in combat. That mine-sweeper nature of the ship represents, I think, that I towed away some anti-ship mines in the Persian Gulf in 1988 after one of our ships hit one other mine. I have thoughts that I went out in a small boat to tow the other mines away from the damaged ship because it probably would have sunk if another had exploded. I believe that I was serving as the leader on a SEAL team at the time.

As for the space program, I discovered that the Pioneer 10 space probe was launched on 3/3/72 GMT. It was actually the 2nd Eastern Time when it launched but I believe it was timed to launch on the 3rd in GMT because I was at Oxford at the time, which was on GMT, or as I think they call it today, UTC. Another example is the Voyager 1 space probe, which was actually launched after Voyager 2, was launched on 9/5/77, according to the wiki article and that is another example of "59."