Tuesday, December 05, 2006

"Birth Marks"

I wrote a while back about that comment a co-worker made to me in email one day at Microsoft. She said something about the Russian mafia had "found me" and when I asked how they had found me, she responded with something about my "birth marks."

Over the past few months, my amesia, which I have learned could be a form of 'source amnesia,' meaning that I still have the details in my brain about my real life, but I can't remember how I learned those details, so essentially it is all just one big jigsaw puzzle in my mind. Lately the amnesia has receded enough for me to start understanding what all those details mean and now I understand what she meant back sometime around the year 2000 when she mentioned "birth marks."

The operative details about my "birth marks" are the numberical combinations of 33 and 59. I arrived at that conclusion based on a "Star Trek: The Next Generation" episode about "Wolf 359" and also some clues from the movie "Top Gun." One of those details about "Top Gun" is that it was released, according to sources, on 5/19/86, which is a variation of my "birth mark." A defining clue in my mind a few months ago is when I followed a hunch and calculated the date difference between Tom Cruise's listed birthday and the date I currently know as my birthday and my theoretical birthday, which includes the numerical combination of 33 and 59. It was a perfect match. Tom Cruise's listed birthday was in the precise middle of my known birthday and my 33/59 birthday. An observation I made back in 2001 of a similar occurence led me to refer to such curiousities as my "April 16" theory. In the case of "Top Gun," it is my theory, although I can remember no such experiences, that I was actually the USN pilot flying the F-14 for the film crews in that movie, probaby in 1985. My other theory is that by the time the movie released in May 1986, though, I was POW/MIA having been shot down in Libya a few months earlier, although as with everything else, I have no memories of that. But I don't know why I believe it happened. It is a constant struggle to try to actually remember something I believe actually happened to me but can't actually remember.

Anyway, before I get off on a tangent, the primary purpose of this is to provide an illustration of another instance of the my "birth marks" showing up related to Microsoft and now I know that all of those people at Microsoft knew my real identity, even though I still can't remember it myself.

For a long time, I have been puzzling over that Microsoft Conference Center and Executive Briefing Center that was built while I worked for Microsoft. I can't find the date it opened but a news article I found suggests it opened shortly before 6/23/2001. It is Building 33 and it is next to 159th Ave NE (MSN Live Search, Google Maps)

A few days ago, I noticed something even more disturbing. Most of the Microsoft building are laid out along that pattern. I created some illustrations with MSN Live Search, but I doubt the links will work for long after I publish this blog entry because Microsoft is a criminal organization. It is easy to recreate though. I doubt street names are going to be renamed overnight or the Microsoft campus is going to suddenly disappear. The links I provide for illustration may take a few seconds to render so be patient.

There are four examples I developed that demonstrate that Microsoft facilities follow a pattern of establishment along street names that contain my "birth marks" of 33 and 59.

The first is the Microsoft Campus itself. I have always thought of Building 9 as the main building of the campus and I think it is in front of that building where those flags are, at 157th Ave NE and that circular road that runs in front of Building 9.

I noticed on the maps that the streets on the Eastside follow a pattern and essentially, you can draw a line across the map east and west and the street numbers will almost always line up.

That entrance to Microsoft Building 9, which seems to be the main entrance to the campus, aligns almost perfectly with NE 33rd Street to the east and west. Microsoft Building 9 also aligns almost perfectly with 159th running north and south as illustrated.

This second example is an illustration of how the Microsoft Red West campus aligns with NE 59th.

The third example is a business park that I think used to be Microsoft Press and this illustration shows how it aligns with NE 33rd.

The fourth example is the most recent example and this illustration shows how the proposed new Microsoft campus in Issaquah aligns with 59th and 233rd.