Saturday, December 16, 2006

Messaging

Shortly after I started working at Microsoft in 1998, they assigned a woman named Laura Mason to mentor me on my new role. She claimed to be a Commander in the U.S. Navy Reserves and an EA-6 Prowler flight officer. The EA-6 Prowler is based on the A-6 Intruder, which is the aircraft I have been writing that I was in when we were shot down somewhere in Africa in 1986. There was Wally Simpson with his music degree and who I talked to frequently. As I have written before, the USS Cole DDG-67, struck by terrorists on 10/12/2000, was named for a Marine who started off as a Musician in the U.S. Marine Corps. My theory for several months has been that I was the Commanding Officer of the USS Cole when it was commissioned, with the rank of Commander, and my alias, used probably because of my long-term career in the U.S. intelligence community, was Stewart O'Bryan. There was my first manager at Microsoft named Jayne Donovan who kind of looked like "Captain Janeway" from "Star Trek: Voyager." She once referred to me as her "hit man." Another time she asked me if I wanted to go on a "jihad." In my first meeting with her, I was complaining vigorously about the lack of concern for accurate billing of labor in that group and she asked if I wanted to go on a "jihad" to change it. I didn't say anything in response to that question, but in hindsight, I guess that is actually what I did do. My peer mentor once characterized a conversation I had with her around that time about the group's frustrating lack of concern over accurate labor billing as "grappling" with me. I would remember that term she used when I was watching a "Star Trek: Enterprise" episode where they first referred to the towing contraption as the "grappler." Over the past few months, I decided that based on Jayne Donovan's comments, she knew that I had fought in Afghanistan against the Soviets in the 1980's. I have found references that Reagan was concerned about human rights abuses against the Afghan's and so I assume he sent me in there to fight with the mujaheddin. One good example I reviewed was that Reagan dedicated the third flight of the space shuttle, Columbia, to the Afghan people, with the flight landing on 3/30/82, which would have been when I was still a Midshipman at the USNA. I think I flew on the first five in a row. I was probably sent into Afghanistan several times in the 80's to fight or train or both the mujaheddin and I had a theory I was exploring a while back that I flew with the Pakistan Air Force against Soviet bombers that were flying into Pakistan. I have this symbolic memory of when the U.S. Navy leased some guided-missile frigates to Pakistan back in the 80's and I think that represents me flying with the Pakistan Air Force. I believe all that experience against the Soviets is why Grace Stahre wrote something to me about the Russian mafia finding me. There was Rhonda Halffman, who worked in the Premier Support for Developers that I would start working in after my first year, where my first year was with Premier Support For Enterprise. There were several of us new employees of Microsoft that went to the Microsoft office near Dallas, in Las Colinas, for indoctrination into Premier Support. She had already been working for the company but she was down there with us attending the class. What stands out in my memory is that she had a scar on her neck, which I didn't see again a few years later. I was puzzling over that when I remembered that in the movie "Star Trek: Insurrection," which premiered the same week I started at Microsoft, the "Data" character had a scar on his neck similar to hers because he had been shot with a "phaser." I was sitting in a conference room in our downtown Bellevue high-rise building one day with another co-worker and she made a comment about "taking me downtown" with them. I remember when that was because the Nisqually earthquake struck when we were sitting in that conference room. As I started thinking that I had been one of the pilots who flew a F-16 in Iraq to strike that under-construction nuclear reactor, I remembered that conversation and decided that was what she meant by going "downtown."

There was the woman whose name reminds me of Kosovo. Another woman who went to law school. Based on that detail, and that Tom Cruise and Demi Moore, portrayed U.S. Navy lawyers in a movie, suggests to me that I was also a U.S. Navy lawyer, among my other roles. The woman with the nickname A.J. whose real name was Ecea. I never did find out why she was nicknamed A.J. or how to pronounce her real name, but I found myself thinking a few months ago that her nickname "A.J." was a really big clue. I was also puzzling over whether "ecea" was actually an acronym for "Enterprise, Columbia, Endeavour, Atlantis," the names of NASA space shuttles. Why only those shuttles, I haven't figured out, as I have probably flown on them all.

As I feel something like doubt entering my mind that I have visited the moon Phoebe at Saturn, I come back to why, in my symbolic "memory," did I have a girlfriend named Phoebe. Early on a few months ago, the first thoughts I was having about this puzzle was when I "remembered" when I met Phoebe. I "remembered" that she sent me a letter later, writing that I should never forget when we met at that dance, because she never would. My theory is that "dance" is some kind of symbolic reference to all the moons that were circling Saturn and when I walked into the dance floor and and the other young women were standing on one side of the room, I picked her out from the crowd to dance with. There is also symbolism, I am thinking lately, to how a "dance" could refer to my interaction with the comet, that monstrous mountain of ice and rock. I forgot to write about this earlier, but I think my "memories" of creating a moonshine still with my buddy Randy Cole, when I was in about the 7th or 8th grade represents a device I used to create oxygen when I was on Callisto at Jupiter. That theory was reinforced when I remembered that scene from "Star Trek: First contact" where one of the engineers was holding that copper tubing and asked "Geordi" about it. Further reinforcing my theory about Callisto is the town of Bay City, Texas. I started studying the map of the town because it, along with Clemville and Sargent, have the zip code 77414. I have been thinking I returned to Earth on 4/14/77 and my last stop in the outer solar system before returning to Earth was Callisto at Jupiter. What made Bay City very interesting was a detail I noticed about the city streets. According to the map, the streets running north-south are Avenue A, Avenue B, and they follow that naming pattern through Avenue M. The notable exception to that naming pattern, on one map source, is the street that should be named Avenue C. Instead of Avenue C, though, it is named Avenue Calle, which makes me think of Callisto, the moon of Jupiter I believe I visited on 11/26/76. Even further reinforcing that theory is "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home." That movie premiered on 11/26/86 and most notable, according to sources, is that "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home," was the only original series Star Trek movie that premiered on a Wednesday, while all the others premiered on Fridays. My theory, based on "memories" of the day my step-brother died in a car-wreck on 11/25/86, that was the day I was declared killed-in-action after the Navy lost contact with me as I was escaping the Libyans in Africa. As for the Bay City, Texas area, I feel there are other clues there but haven't found them yet. It seems important that Highway 59 is nearby, which runs from Laredo, Texas, into Houston, and then continues north through Arkansas where I "remember" growing up. Quite the road trip.

Yesterday I realized that as I had been establishing the time line of the journey I believe I made in the 1970's, I had not established a date for my visit to Phoebe/Saturn. For all this time, I have just been thinking that it was shortly before I intercepted the comet, which would have been in the days leading up to 7/4/76, when the bombs actually detonated with me probably breaking orbit with the comet the day before and being millions of miles away at that point. If my calculations are correct, my average speed for the first part of the trip was fast enough to travel from the Earth to the Earth's Moon in less than 2 hours. My overall timeline is that I launched on 11/2/75, on Mars 1/21/76 to 1/23/76, Phoebe/Saturn from 6/7/76 to 6/10/76, Comet around 7/2/76 to 7/3/76 where it was blown up on 7/4/76, Callisto/Saturn 11/26/76 to 11/29/76, Earth 4/14/76. I think NASA knew I had decided to continue my pre-programmed flight to Jupiter, but I may have told my family that I was going to do something to end it all quickly so they wouldn't agonize over me running out of oxygen and suffocating. Some of them thought I was going to stay on the comet with the bombs, others just thought I was stranded on Mars and that I was going to open the cabin to the zero pressure of the outside environment. I have been thinking that NASA cut off communication with me after I left the comet though and I didn't talk to anyone until I returned to Earth almost a year later. An earlier theory was that my communications transmitters were damaged which prevented me from communicating with Earth. I don't know which part is correct.

The lesson to all this, about them harassing and trying to intimidate me, etc., is really a message to all of you. It is Bill Gate's "War On Heroism" in that you shouldn't be a hero and report their criminal activities because they are going to make your life a living hell if you do. That is one of the reasons they haven't yet just killed me out right. Bill Gates and accomplices, such as Dave Reichert and George W. Bush, want you to see me suffer as much as possible so you don't get any ideas about resisting their criminal activities.