Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Midway

Sometime in 1992, according to my symbolic memory, I moved back to South Carolina, from Memphis, to work for a company with the initials U.F.P. A few months ago I was studying an earnings history document I got from the Social Security Administration and it dawned on me that U.F.P., which my work history document indicated was located on a street named Enterprise Drive, was listed on there because of the "United Federation of Planets," which was the governing body in Star Trek. Then I looked at the company I worked for before that. Their initials were ISA-ISS and they were based in Alexandria, VA, and I "remember" that the company was formed by a former USN officer. I decided that was a reference to "International Space Station," and the ISA was a reference to an, as far as I know fictional, "International Space Agency." I worked for U.F.P. through 1995 and in 1996, according to the work history from the Social Security Administration, I worked for a company named Eagle that was located in a town named Columbia. The next year, 1997, I worked for a company that had the initials MPCSI, and I think that is a reference to my work, I assume, with the U.S. intelligence community and military law enforcement. The "MP" would be recognized as Military Police and the "CSI" is popularized on television as "Crime Scene Investigation." So in 1992, according to my "memory," I moved back to South Carolina, to provide electronic support for banking equipment, especially Automated Teller Machines (ATM), where UFP had a maintenance contract with a bank named First Federal.

I have been puzzling over those details for a long time, but the first one that piqued my interest, as my perception began to suggest I had never actually lived in any of those places, or at least not as I "remember" it all, was that I moved to a town in western South Carolina named Central.

For while I have been puzzling about Seneca, SC, which is near where I lived in Central, SC. My primary territory, although sometimes the whole state, was the upper portion of SC west of Greenville. The bank branch in Seneca was the branch that was farthest west in my territory. I spent most of my time covering Clemson and Seneca. Recently I remembered something interesting about Clemson University: Their school mascot is the Tiger, just as is Princeton University. I found it interesting to remember a few weeks ago that last year, during Christmas, the choir from Princeton University was singing Christmas caroles at the homeless shelter I was in and I thought they were sure a long ways from home. So anyway, that is probably why my symbolic memory has me living in nearby Central, along with my career in the intelligence community, all of which Microsoft/Corbis has been secretly exploiting for their financial gain. The primary objective of Microsoft/Corbis has been to let the terrorists know where I was so they would kill me. Microsoft/Corbis would have an easier time selling all the content they have developed over the years and decades they have been stalking me.

Another very interesting detail I have been pondering about with regards to Seneca is a young woman I used to work with at that bank, First Federal. The first time I met her was at that branch in Seneca. I was supposed to meet her out there one night because the machine had gone off-line and there always had to be an actual employee of the bank there to unlock the door and the machine to let me in. She and I eventually started dating for a while and as I look back through my "memory," I see the numerical sequence 76 showing up so I tried to figure out what was her connection to my mission to the outer solar system in 1976 to destroy the comet. The most notable clue was that her car was the Geo Storm model and she had two of those when I knew her. The first one was silver, which she totaled in a wreck, and then she got a teal colored model. I thought I found some kind of meaning to those colors but I forget now what that was. But the Geo Storm must have some kind of reference to the comet because "geo" roughly translates to "world" and I am thinking that clue of Geo Storm means that the comet would have caused a firestorm if it had hit the Earth. These relationships with women are especially interesting because I think that kissing one of them is some kind of symbolism about a military operation I was part of. It is strange to really think about but also quite fascinating. I developed that theory when I was scanning a newspaper article from the 1980's and I found a reference to the Bekaa Valley in Lebanon, which was the site of a lot of air battles and I suddenly remembered a girlfriend I was kissing named Becky. In my "memory," Becky and I were in my blue 1967 Chevrolet and out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that the engine, which was idling as we sat there kissing, was producing two streams of white smoke rising up behind the pickup. I have been thinking for a while that those pickups represent fighter aircraft, where the first one I had was a red Ford 1967, and represented the F-16 because that Ford pickup was a single exhaust engine, just like the F-16 Falcon. The blue 1967 Chevrolet represented the F-14 Tomcat, I believe, because that Chevrolet was a dual exhaust engine, just like the F-14. My initial thoughts that those two smoke columns behind that pickup, which I can still visualize, even though I am also starting to visualize them from the perspective of an F-14 pilot, even though I have no memory of ever flying an F-14, were two very large anti-aircraft missiles rising up behind me as I was lining up on a target of my own. So anyway, back to that woman at First Federal, a very interesting detail I "remembered" was when she was telling me that the people at her other job referred to her by the initials B.L.T. The reason was that her first name was actually two names combined and those people assumed she used both names as initials. She told me however that she actually used B.M.T. as her initials because her middle name was Michelle. I pondered over that for a while, and other than other clues that are important to me, I eventually settled on the importance of combining those two details to form the initials B.L.M.T. I can't remember what my first theory was about that in connection with the comet, it seems there was a connection there but I would have to look back through my journal to see what it was. But there was a really big clue, or at least, it seemed to be very important to me even though I couldn't understand why. I eventually decided that it was a reference to Butte, Montana. The "B" is for Butte, and the MT is the postal abbreviation for Montana. That became very obvious to me when I discovered that one of the zip codes for Butte, Montana, ends with a 50 and the letter "L" in Roman numerals represents the value of 50. That opened up a few other clues that I wrote about in my journal. I think this clue about Butte was after I had been thinking about how the zip code for Whitehall, MT, ended with 59. It also seems important that south of Whitehall is the town of Silver Star and more than a few of you out there should recognize that. On the road north of Silver Star, leading to Whitehall, after about 4 miles, Highway 41 splits off. Another detail that really startled me was when I was studying the map around Butte and I saw the town of Anaconda. That reminded me of the name of a woman I had gone out with once in SC and that I couldn't remember her name. I could remember her last name but I couldn't remember, until I saw the map, that her first name was "Anonda." That really startled me to remember that. That led me to study the map of Lancaster, SC, and I decided that the Highway 521 and Highway 9 that run through there are relevant to me. When I count all the days from, and including, 11/2/75 to 4/14/77, the result is 530 days. My theory has been that I was in space for 521 days, and then I spent a total of 9 days on the surface of Mars, Phoebe/Saturn, and Callisto/Jupiter. The reason Lancaster, SC, is that "Anonda's" aunt set us up on a blind date and her aunt was my primary contact at a bank in Lancaster that I provided computer support for.

As for that other young woman I was dating, Bobbilynn, I was trying to remember what we did on our first date and I think it was to go see the movie named "Kindergarten Cop," which had just premiered. I "remember" that we drove down to Anderson, SC, in my red 1990 Mazda RX-7 sports car, and my theories were reinforced when I saw that the road leading down to Anderson was Highway 76. I don't think I got to this earlier, but one really important detail I noticed was that the road running in front of that Seneca bank branch was Highway 123 and Highway 76. I considered that a good clue that it was representative that I launched from Mars on 1/23/76, but I puzzled over that for a while. If Seneca represented the extent of my territory, why would it represent Mars? Based on these theories I have been writing about, I went much farther than Mars. The distance from Earth to Mars can vary by a great deal because we orbit the Sun at different rates, but I think the distance that is considered average is 100 million miles. If my theories are correct, I traveled out into the solar system for over a billion miles. Just a short while ago I discovered that when mapping out the trip from Seneca to Knoxville, just about the mid-point of the trip, using the "Shortest Distance" option, the route leading from Seneca to Knoxville turns into Highway 441, which leads into Knoxville and turns into Highway 441 and Highway 33 as it goes by the Sunsphere. As I wrote the other day, Reagan gave a speech at the Sunsphere on 5/1/82, and I think I was there in the balcony, with others in uniform that he pointed to, according to the speech transcript, before I left for a flight to the Falklands, probably later that day.

The town of Anderson also reinforced some theories I had been writing about in my journal related to the movie, "The Matrix." Specifically, that the character Keanu Reeves portrays is named "Thomas A. Anderson," reminding me of my theoritical name of Thomas Allyn Ray. As for "Anderson," I was reading in the wiki article that the name "Anderson" could be interpreted to mean "new son of man." And then I remembered that Thedia, the woman I "remember" as my mother, has a maiden name of Newman. So I am the "son of Newman" where that article talks about the "new son of man." I think that black cassock he wore in one of those movies is similar to something I wore in connection with my martial arts activities. It was the second episode I remember now and I had not seen that episode until a few weeks ago. As soon as I saw that movie and that cassock, I undertood that it was exactly the kind of outfit I was wearing in a dream I had earlier but I couldn't figure out what it was. Then, as I was looking it up to even know that it was called a cassock, I find myself wondering if that was why I was trying to find a place I went with my family on a river named Cossatot with some of our relatives that were named Reeves. It is fascinating the way all those details are stored in my mind. It wasn't 'cossatot' I was looking for, it was 'cassock.' I've done that with a lot of places on the map, such as Allyn, WA. I spent many, many hours studying the map of Allyn, WA, and making illustrations in computer files of maps.

For that excruiating year I spent in that homeless shelter in Pioneer Square in downtown Seattle, I used to go to two places to get away from that craziness for a while even though all the psycho zombies from outside that homeless shelter still follow me everywhere I go, as they have been for years and still do to this very minute. For example, some nearby restaraunt offered to provide Thanksgiving dinner for us last year and we all walked over there to eat. The guy, who was apparently the owner made some kind of explanation why he was providing dinner for us at that time even though it was the first time or the first time in a while. At some point, I felt his hand on my shoulder and he seemed to be leaning down and I was convinced that someone had just taken our picture and he was posing for it. People have been doing that around me for years and I was baffled by it. There was a Seattle P-I photographer in there but he wasn't in front of me at the time, although he usually had his camera pointing right at me. Now I understand why. Anyway, the one place I went to a lot was a place near 3rd and Thomas, which I didn't realize that was the street address until a few weeks ago. Another place I used to go to a lot, walking from that homeless shelter, was a Starbucks on Seneca Street within sight of the downtown Library. If that Starbucks had been on the other corner of that same block, it would have been on 3rd and Seneca and I probably would have been going in there all that time. As it was, Seneca and 4th was the closest I could get to Seneca and 3rd. Also near that park I used to sit in that is close to 3rd Avenue West and Thomas Street, is the area where the Seattle Space Needle is located. One of the building close to the Space Needle, to the northwest of the Space Needle, is the Seattle Children's Museum. I do not think it is a coincidence that the southwest corner of the Children's Museum, as illustrated on this map, is at the intersection of 3rd Avenue North and Thomas Street. Directly to the east of the Children's Museum is Paul Allen's Experience Music Project. Paul Allen's Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame is located within the Experience Music Project building. I have studied this photo of a Pegasus booster and I felt confident that I am in that photo, even more so now that I see the date on the photo is 9/5/1989. I think I am the person with crossed arms wearing the blue flight suit on the left side of the rocket near the wing and between the rocket and the chains that keep the spectators separated from the rocket. I keep thinking the person next to me, in the shadow of the wing, is Paul Allen, who is a major investor in the rocketry industry. He looks a lot like I guy I used to work for at a startup company in South Carolina, and since my "memory" is symbolic, maybe that is what it means. About two blocks away from the Experience Music Project is where the new campus for Bill Gates' Corbis is being constructed, at 5th and Republican. One consistent theory I have had for a few months is that I recieved the Medal of Honor for my U.S. military service, although I don't actually remember any of that. That theory was reinforced the other day when I was reading about the posthumous award of the Medal of Honor, on April 5, 2005, to Paul R. Smith, who was killed in action as a result of his bravery two years earlier. The "R" in his middle name stands for Ray. I believe my full name is really Thomas Henry Allyn Ray. The theory about my Medal Of Honor, though, is that over the years of my military service, I have been awarded the Medal Of Honor 5 times. I think there has been two times when I "hit for the cycle" so to speak. That means during two separate military engagements, I was awarded the Bronze Star, the Silver Star, the Navy Cross, and the Medal Of Honor for each engagement. One time recently, I was walking through Pioneer Square in Seattle and someone spoke the phrase "15 times" and I wondered if that meant I had been wounded in combat fifteen times or I had been into space fifteen times. That was back when my perpections about being in the space program were limited to thoughts that I had only been up on the space shuttle on at least one occasion. Then I wondered if it meant both. That I had been awarded fifteen Purple Hearts over the years and that I had been into space on the shuttle fifteen times. That was around the time I was thinking that the scars on my arms and legs aren't what I remembered and are actually old bullet wounds. I "remember" a time on the Wainwright when one of my co-workers, from Phoenix and named Reese, told me about a time a power drill went through his hand and I suddenly began thinking that is why I have a scar on my hand, right near the knuckle of my middle finger. The scar above my right eye, which I have started noticing on certain actors in certain movies, such as the "Major West" character from the 1998 movie, "Lost In Space," noticable when "West" and "Professor Robinson" had a heated argument in the engine room and the scar on "West's" eye looked similar to mine. I have started thinking that scar was from a cut with a knife when I was POW. A few months ago I was pondering over a "memory" about me getting into a fight with a guy whose name was pronounced "Rill" and I lost the fight, which was obvious from my face. Recently I started thinking that was a memory of someone beating me up, probably while a POW, because I was figthing with "Rill." But it wasn''t "Rill" that I remember fighting with, it was "Is Rill" or Israel. And I wasn't fighting against Israel, I was fighting with Israel and that is why my captors were beating me up, probably to get me to admit that I had been the leader of that strike in 1981, which I did not admit.

Also on my earnings report from the Social Security Administration is my after-school job from the 80's. Lately, I decided that the name "Mills" refers to the military. I pondered over whether there was any symbolism to connect my "memories" of working at Mills Store for 4 years and my theory that I attended the U.S. Naval Academy for 4 years. My theory was these details represent my attendance at the Academy when I focused on a seemingly important detail from my 3rd year working at Mills Store. It was during that 3rd year that my employer, Donald Mills, was elected mayor of the town. That summer, he was granted some funds from the federal government for road maintenance in the town and he put me in charge of a group of people to fix the potholes in the street. We worked all day fixing the pavement and then I put in a few more hours at his store after I let the crew off for the day. According to my "memories," that all occurred when I was in school and after my fourth year working for Mills Store, where the M.S. probably represents 'Midshipman,' I "remember" going on active duty in the U.S. Navy. It was around that same time, at the end of my third year at Ashdown, just before the beginning of my last year at that school, that I recieved the American Legion award, which was a medal. I believe that time period represents how the Osirak strike was in the summer of 1981 and I graduated from USNA that next summer, meaning that I went to Iraq around the end of the equivalent of my junior year at the USNA.

A few months ago, I read that the Israeli's who flew the F-16's into Iraq to strike the Osirak facility in 1981 had trained in their new F-16's at Hill Air Force Base in Utah. That gave me a lot of details to ponder. One is that it cleared up something I had been pondering for a while. In the tenth grade, I had a teacher named Mrs. Hill. She was the instructor of a special program titled TARGETS. That was an acronym for something similar to "Towards A Real Goal of Excellence for Talented and gifted Students." I decided that "Mrs. Hill" was some kind of symbolic representation for me teaching those pilots to fly the F-16's as we prepared for the Osirak strike. I pondered a few other details about Utah. In 2002, I was a participant of Ironman Utah, which was held in Provo to the south, and I remember that I signed up for the event sometime in 2001. In the summer of 2001, I had just completed a bicycling event called the Seattle-To-Portland ride and I covered 200 miles on my bicycle in about 15 hours. After completing that course, I think it was the same month, I saw an advertisement for the Ironman Utah competition and decided to sign up for it. That date it was eventually held on was Saturday, June 8, 2002, and was the first event to be held in that state. I think at the time, that was actually the only Ironman triathlon that occurred in the Western U.S.

Lately I have spent a lot of time wondering why they had it in Provo and on June 8th. I was just looking at the map and I noticed that Hill AFB is off I-15 Exit 338 and maybe that was the reason it was chosen as the training base. The map indicates that the driving distance from I-15 Exit 338 to Provo, Utah is 71 miles. Making this all incredibly interesting is when I discovered on the map the location of the hotel I stayed at in the week before the Ironman triathlon on 6/8/2002. The Salt Lake City hotel I stayed at was one mile from the intersection of Vine Street and I-15, where the map has a label for Exit 303. That hotel was probably the closest I could get to that intersection and I was incredibly stunned to realize I had made that selection. I was oblivious to it but it is a pattern that is hard to ignore.

On that fateful 6/8/2002 day of the triathlon, all hell broke loose when a storm blew through just in time to coinicide with the start of the 2.4 mile swim, which was supposed to be followed by a 112-mile bicycle and then a 26.2 mile run. The storm blew away all the swim course markers though and produced some serious waves. I didn't have to see much to know that I wasn't going to try to make that swim in those crazy waves and turned around and headed back for the dock. At one point, I submerged to see if I could find the bottom in case I got tired and I ws glad to know it wasn't very deep and was manageable. A few days later, I was reading a news article from the local paper about one of the guys that died during that swim and that article had a photo of me that was taken just after I broke through the surface to take a breath. After that debacle caused by the weather, the town of Provo was abandoned as a location for Ironman triathlons and they selected the town of Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, near Spokane, Washington, as a different location. I was pleased with the move because it was a better location and because it was a much shorter drive from where I lived in the Seattle area. Recently I noticed some very interesting clues about that choice that seem relevant to me and I suspect there are more that I haven't found yet. The first is when I was looking at a house I wanted to buy that was on a large hill overlooking the town of Coeur d' Alene. I was very interested in the house because it was huge, over 14,000 square feet, but it seemed cheap because it wasn't finished, although it looked as though it was. It was probably a money pit though. Anyway, the interesting clue, as anyone spying on me all that time knows, it was at or near Argentina Lane. Some other interesting clues are that the swim course is next to a seaplane base that has the FAA identifier of S76 and runways that are configured at 11/29 and 15/33. The bicycle course is interesting in that, at the extreme eastern end, it goes through an area named Higgins Point. I was writing the other day that the USS Higgins DDG-76 might be relevant somehow to my real life. At the other end of the bicycle course, the western side, the bicycle course goes along Mission Street and then turns onto Signal Street, which is as far west as the course goes. One time at Microsoft, after reading that the Vice President of Human Relations was an Ironman triathlete, I sent him a Microsoft MapPoint file that I had created to illustrate the bicycle course and I wrote that area is a good place to assess the competition, if he was going out there to race. He invited me to stop by his office some time but I never made it over there.

I participated in that first Ironman Coeur d' Alene in 2003, but I dropped out at the mid-point because it was too hot and I was becoming seriously dehydrated. I finished the next year, having quit Microsoft a few months earlier, while wearing a pair of Nike Pegasus running shoes. Interesting detail about those shoes and that date. Based on my theory, that day I finished that Ironman triathlon would have been exactly ten years after that "Stargazer" crash after its Pegasus rocket malfuntioned. I have been wearing that Pegasus model of running shoe for several years and often recorded it in my running journal on my computer because I had a system for tracking how many miles I put on my shoes.

Also consistent with my theories is the Millersylvania State Park south of Olympia, Washington. It is off I-5 Exit 95 and I went down there during 2002 and 2003 to complete an organized marathon course. I completed 4 marathons in one year at Millersylvania State Park and also I completed the Seattle Marathon during that time period for a total of 5 in one year, plus some triathlons. There are several details about that Millersylvania State Park that I now understand. The first detail that captured my attention about that location is that the marathon course leaves, after a short distance in the park, and then goes out onto Highway 121, which reminds me of my theory that I landed on Mars on 1/21/76. After about 5 miles along that same highway, the marathon course changes to Goddard Road, which reminds me of NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center, then the course turns onto Gibson Road, where I think Mel Gibson is one of my brothers. Then the course turns to 169th Avenue, which reminds me of my theory about Apollo 11 in 1969. The next street is named Lietner, which may be something I should remember but cannot.

I'm still not really sure why Butte, Montana. Maybe that is where my home is that I cannot remember. That would make sense though. On more than one occasion I have just taken off and driven to Montana. I didn't do anything. I just drove there, probably spent less than a half-hour, always in Missoula, and then turned around and drove back. As for my home that I can't remember, that would make sense why I have had the same dream over and over for the past decade. The dream is always the same in the theme and the location, but the details change a little bit every time. The theme of the dream is that one day, I suddenly find out that I still own a house that I used to live in near Greer, SC. On a sidenote, I moved to Greer and bought that house in Country Club Estates, after I moved from Central, SC, while I was still working for UFP. Any fan of Tom Clancy, such as me, can tell you that "Admiral Greer" was the one who recruited "Jack Ryan" into the CIA. Anyway, in the dream, I would suddenly find that I still had that home to go back to, which was great to know because I really missed the place. It was a very peaceful location and I really enjoyed living there. It was always the same in the dream. I could go back there anytime I wanted, even that very minute, and go home. Over and over I dreamed that I could go home at that very minute to that place I had forgotten about but that had not forgotten me.