Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Bill Gates' House Of Cards

I am certain that Bill Gates grand larceny extends into Microsoft's financials as well. One clue that is true is the stock option buyback program they initiated a few years ago when I worked there. The low end of the grant price range of stock options they would buy back from employees was $33 per share. I remember that very well because my initial grant was at $32 per share. If I am not mistaken, one of the grants I did sell back was priced at $34 per share. There was also that 2/14/03 stock split I have written about as well as my salary on many occasions, which is suspicious.

Another example, as I wrote earlier, is the MSFT IPO itself. The IPO date of 3/13/86 is suspicious, even more so now that I have discovered their plans to steal my image and incorporate it into the Microsoft building maps. The operative clue in the IPO is that it is 10 days after my 3/3/86 birthday, which I probably spent as a POW, and it was 10 years after 1976, which is the year I believe I accomplished my objective in the outer solar system. I believe that the number "10" also factors in because I was 10 years old when I landed on the Moon with Apollo 11.

The MSFT stock closed at 133.56 on my first day of employment at Microsoft. I'm not sure if that was intended to be a precise miss for a value of 133.59, because it is 3 cents off, or they just couldn't control the results enough to produce a value of 133.59. But that was their intention.

There have been 9 stock splits of Microsoft and the first stock split of MSFT was a 2-for-1 split, which occurred on 9/18/87. The next split, also 2-for-1, was on 4/12/90. The difference between those dates is 937 days. That could also be expressed as 133 weeks, 6 days. Since those splits always occur on Fridays, the intent could be to get as close to 933 days as possible, since that would be only four days earlier. It would also be possible to target 933 days and to target 133 weeks, 5 days at the same time.

440 days between 4/12/90 and 6/26/91, where the former was a 2-for-1 and the latter a 3-for-2.

931 days or 133 weeks between the stock splits on 5/20/94 and 12/6/96, which were both 2-for-1's.

441 days between 12/6/96 and 2/20/98, which were both 2-for-1's.

Their goal was to incorporate the so-called "birth marks" and other relevant, notable dates about me into their financial data. All of that would generate consumer interest some day in the future and promote products related to them, which would produce a financial benefit for them and accomplices.

And it is official. Norm Maleng, King County Prosecutor, is an accomplice of domestic terrorists and guilty of treason, a hanging offense in the United States. I don't know what he has been doing, but I suspect it has been to protect Bill Gates, and others. The King County government itself is probably highly complicit in their criminal activities. He is actively protecting the crooked lawyers, dirty cops, corrupt politicians, of which there are probably many involved in protecting Microsoft/Corbis, and they are all facing the death penalty for their criminal activities.

Another reason to suspect that I was poisoned by Microsoft/Corbis is because of comments I made in my journal last year. I noted how the "Claire" character from "Lost," was 8 month's pregnant in that first episode, according to the transcripts, and how at the time, it had been 8 months since I quit Microsoft. Bill Gates reportedly made comments about how Kai-Fu had "f'ed" them and I think that is related somehow.

That doctor at the VA, when I realized that something was wrong with me after the latest attempt to poison me, first made a comment about how it was impossible that I had suffered such an affliction for 6 weeks. His comment about how I would appear, along with his gesture, suggesting that my abdomen would be severely extended as a result. In hindsight, I would probably look pregnant and that is why that doctor made those comments. Because that was the image Microsoft/Corbis was trying to produce so they could incorporate that image into the content they were creating about my life by stalking me for all these decades. The basic message is about revenge against me by Bill Gates, as well as to intimidate people watching about not speaking out against Bill Gates' criminal activities.

The larger problem is that everyone thinks I am some kind of historic figure. That means everyone I interact with knows they might become part of that historical record. That means they are trying to shape how they appear in that record. For example, when Bill Frist introduced that legislation, connected to my so-called "birth mark" of "3359," around the time I was in the VA hospital, calling for a repeal of taxes on ether, it was some kind of message to someone to retaliate against me for saying to reporters the previous year that the Republican party was dishonest and for comments that I intend to press charges against them.