Saturday, September 10, 2016

That explains that.




That explains the nap a few hours ago.

I rarely take naps anymore. I write about that now because I look back through my journal over the past few years and in those years after my liberation from the Seattle Veterans's Affairs hospital I wrote often of taking naps when I lived in that tiny apartment at The Vermont near the Space Needle in downtown Seattle.

I bought a new sofa a few years ago thinking of how I would take naps on it in this manufactured-new apartment and of how great that seemed but then they ruined the appeal to me of this place but then I had to think to myself of how much better this place is than that Crown Pointe place I lived all those years and this is, not only Spokane instead of Seattle, but decidedly a much improved living space. What was my point. Oh, right. The sofa. I hate the sofa. Too large for here. It's beautiful and I could certainly easily sell it, I guess, but I hate the thought of having a bunch of strangers stomping around in my apartment to look at it. Defeats the whole purpose of living the first person in a new apartment. New home prices around here are ridiculously overpriced so who the hell knows what the future is for me. Am I supposed to live out the life of a 90 year old person to suddenly regain my immortality?

But during the calendar day of yesterday I could not stay awake. I quickly fell asleep and aside from the sudden waking from the feeling of choking I cannot recall specifics from my sleeping dreams but I remember half-assed trying to remember.

I woke up knowing that today would be important because I knew that I would be watching a new broadcast a few hours later on television. I didn't really care though.

There was something else I feel I wanted to note here but I suddenly have the feeling those details have slipped my mind during the time I have composed so far this note. There was one other critical feel - I feel - that has slipped my mind since the time in my mind I originally started composing this note.

The thought in my mind however was clear. I jumped up and my mind was clear and I was mostly thinking about how I had just a few minutes to get my camera set up to try to capture day-time images of the rising partial Moon. I had time but still found myself lagging the event and despite how the appearance seemed less affected by horizon haze but I later wondered if my assessment was due to wakefulness. The thought in my mind however was clear and that thought was that I had dreamed while asleep but could not recall specific details about: step-brother.

I find myself now obsessed for a few minutes about the sleeping dreams I recall that must have been for that last full sleep cycle that was sometime yesterday morning. I saw a building I was roaming in. The building was uninhabited. I hate writing about it. But I want so much to think about it.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:36 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 16 July 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/07/so-that-explains-that_16.html


So that explains that.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 July 2015 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:13 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Sunday 06 April 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/04/so-that-explains-that.html


So that explains that.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 April 2014 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:51 PM Sunday, September 18, 2011


That explains that.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 September 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie (1994)


INT—BED CHAMBER, RA'S SHIP

[They move into another area, the servants continuing to layer Ra with more clothing and jewelry.]

DANIEL
I was dead?

[Ra looks directly at him at this point.]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie (1994)

RA
But before my workers question my authority, you will prove that I am their one god by killing your companions.

DANIEL
If I refuse?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:28 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Saturday 23 February 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/02/happening.html


That made perfect sense to me a while ago. There was a sudden sense of clarity about how that is why people are doing stuff around me that aggravates me to observe. They are under the command of some evil force that has turned them into automatons. They have free will no longer.

I still think it is going to happen. I don't know who. I don't know how. I don't know when. I don't know why.

I believe the stuff that has been happening to me and that I believe is not explainable by conventional means represents simply what I wrote about earlier: I become aware because I am here and because it is affecting me personally.

Oh, right. I just remembered. Those of you following along at home may remember that I established that those evil forces have used human beings to create fiction that literally represents the evil forces. The "Stargate Wraith" represents a literal entity that has infected that production. They are the slaves that help them capture more slaves.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 February 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie1.html

Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979)


FEMALE MASTER: (in Vulcan) I sense the consciousness calling to you from space. ...Your human blood is touched by it



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:42 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 10 September 2016