I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Tuesday, July 21, 2026
Today is 07/21/2026
by me, Kerry Burgess, 07/21/2026 12:32 AM
This doesn't tell you anything you don't already know.
by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess: February 03, 2024
When those communist dictators in China decide to cancel out
KE'RA
There are two people inside of me, and one of them is a monster. In time, she will win.
terminator-3-2003_01h-20m-59s - Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003)
pluribus_s1e1-2025_00h-01m-57s
pluribus_s1e1-2025_00h-01m-59s
pluribus_s1e1-2025_00h-02m-26s
by me, Kerry Burgess: March 26, 2019
Americans, in their pathetic lives, are incapable of seeing through the messenger to the message.
by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess: February 03, 2024
"artificial intelligence"
"If and when". That's what some government official recently said on tv about China
When those communist dictators in China decide to cancel out this United States of America then they will use "artificial intelligence"
See, you're gullible enough to swallow that "A.I." nonsense
That is how lottery-winners such as Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates will pay off traitors to infect the complete infrastructure with malware
That is all "artificial intelligence" is: malware
You're dopey enough to believe it
When imbeciles such as Chuck Schumer and Tim Burnett are squawking about E.T. secretly imprisoned at Area 51, no one's going to ask *why* the power grid in the USA just became inoperative
No one will try to figure *who* did it.
Because they sold you on "A.I." ridiculousness
BATTLESTAR GALACTICA
4X09 - THE HUB (tv series episode)
ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 06-JUN-2008
(from internet transcript)
Baltar: Because I know God. You need God, Laura. Really, you'd be a different woman. I know God, therefore I know myself. Truth is... I was harboring the most awful, desperate guilt. A heavy, dark... Unimaginable, soul-breaking guilt. Now it's gone. Now it's gone, it's been transformed. Into ... I have been transformed.
Roslin: What was your guilt about?
Baltar: I have no guilt.
Roslin: What was your guilt about?
Baltar: I gave the access codes to the Cylons. They wiped out most of humanity. Of course, I didn't know that's what I was doing at the time, exactly, but that's what I did. And when I realized what I had done, the magnitude... In that moment, I was saved. I was loved. By God.
Baltar: Pythia talks about the flood that wiped out most of humanity. Nobody blames the flood, a flood is a force of nature. Through the flood, mankind is rejuvenated, born again. I was another flood, you see. I blamed myself. I blamed myself. But God made the man who made that choice. God made us all perfect. And in that thought, all my guilt flies away... Flies away, like a bird. I can give you that peace, Laura, that freedom. Pray with me. Pray with me.
Roslin: Okay.
From 10/15/1999 ( ) To 2/3/2024 ( ) is 8877 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/21/1990 ( ) is 8877 days
Los Angeles Times
Exploding Birthrate Viewed as Threat : Population: Gains in improving quality of life could be swept away, U.N. official fears.
February 21, 1990 From Reuters
MANILA — The world's population is growing by three people every second, and unless this is curbed most gains so far achieved in improving the quality of life could be swept away, the U.N. Population Fund said today.
Nafis Sadik, executive director of the fund, said progress in reducing birthrates has been slower than expected and the world's population, earlier expected to stabilize at 10.2 billion by the end of the next century, could head toward 14 billion people.
Sadik said in a speech at a media and economic seminar in Manila that world population, now 5.25 billion, is growing by around 250,000 daily. Between 90 million and 100 million people will be added every year during the 1990s, she said.
Over the decade, a billion people--a whole extra China--will be added, she said. In Asia, today's 3.1 billion people will become 3.7 billion by the end of the century, she added.
"By and large, the biggest increases will happen in the poorest countries--those least equipped to meet the needs of the new arrivals and invest in their future," Sadik said.
"The 1990s will see faster increases in human numbers than any decade in history. The 1990s will be a decisive decade. All that Asian countries have struggled to achieve could be swept away," she said.
Sadik told the One Asia Assembly that poverty and rapid population growth in rural areas have combined to weaken the pace of development, dimming prospects for increased employment and threatening food supply.
Sadik said a key factor in the population problem was the role given to women. She said improvements in women's status, their access to education, health and the means of family planning are the best and quickest way to reduce population growth rates.
Stargate SG-1
"Past and Present"
TV-series season 3 episode 11, 10/15/1999
(from internet transcript)
[At the far end of the table, O'NEILL appears lost in thought.]
CARTER
Sir?
O'NEILL
Oh. I was just thinking about amnesia. It doesn't quite track with Linea's nickname.
TEAL'C
The Destroyer of Worlds.
O'NEILL
Yeah, that one.
CARTER
Well, actually, in sort of a sick way, it does. Ke'ra said herself their society was on the verge of collapse, despite their efforts. This world is in trouble, Sir.
TEAL'C
Perhaps Linea was experimenting with other ways in which to destroy worlds.
O'NEILL
Variety being the spice of life and all?
CARTER
The fact is, Sir, we let Linea out of Hadante prison. We gave her everything she needed to know about the network of StargateS to go anywhere she wanted.
O'NEILL
I know.
CARTER
We're responsible, Sir.
O'NEILL
I know.
Stargate SG-1
"Past and Present"
TV-series season 3 episode 11, 10/15/1999
KE'RA
(to Orner)
How do you feel? The effect should be almost immediate.
ORNER
(surprised)
I feel something.
FRAISER
Are you recalling anything.
[Orner starts to convulse.]
WOMAN
(alarmed)
Orner!
FRAISER
(to a nurse)
Help me get him down!
[Orner suddenly flat lines.]
FRAISER
He's not breathing. There's no pulse. It's a code blue!
[She puts an oxygen mask over his face and begins compressions. As the nurses arrive with paddles, his heart rate picks up.]
FRAISER
Wait a minute, he's stabilising.
KE'RA
Next time it will work.
(to Fraiser)
I believe I know where I miscalculated. May we begin again?
O'NEILL
Hey. I heard the test didn't go too well.
DANIEL
She'll figure it out.
O'NEILL
Listen, I'm not saying the first woman you've fallen for since Sha're isn't a peach…
[They stop.]
O'NEILL
(cont'd)
But if she remembers who she is, you'll be the first to go.
Stargate SG-1
"Past and Present"
TV-series season 3 episode 11, 10/15/1999
KE'RA
(to Daniel)
All debts have now been paid.
[She strokes his face.]
DANIEL
I'll come back after I've had the chance to speak with your people.
[He starts to walk away.]
KE'RA
I shall miss you, Daniel.
[He stops, then continues walking.]
[After a moment, he halts and runs back to Ke'ra's room, throwing open the door.]
DANIEL
You've taken the antidote.
KE'RA
Leave Daniel.
[He moves into the room, quietly closing the door behind him. Ke'ra is holding two vials in her hands.]
DANIEL
You said all debts have now been paid. That was the message Linea left behind.
KE'RA
Was it?
DANIEL
(sharply)
Did you take the antidote?
KE'RA
I had to know, Daniel! I didn't believe you!
DANIEL
Ke'ra.
KE'RA
I'm not Ke'ra, am I? I am the murderer that you said I was!
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 12:40 PM Pacific-timezone USA Tuesday 07/21/2026



