This Is What I Think.

Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Today is 07/28/2026





https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Chica_o_El_Mundo

La Chica o El Mundo

From Wikipedia

"La Chica o El Mundo" is the ninth episode and first season finale of the American post-apocalyptic science fiction television series Pluribus. The episode was written by executive producers Alison Tatlock and Gordon Smith, and directed by Smith. It was released on Apple TV on December 24, 2025.

The series is set in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and follows author Carol Sturka, who is one of only thirteen people in the world immune to the effects of "the Joining", resulting from an extraterrestrial virus that had transformed the world's human population into a peaceful and content hive mind (the "Others"). In the episode, Manousos finally reaches Albuquerque, leaving Carol to debate whether to help him in making a plan to destroy the Others.

The episode received critical acclaim, with critics praising the scenes between Carol and Manousos, the performances and the cliffhanger.










pluribus_s1e4-2025_00h-02m-06s
pluribus_s1e4-2025_00h-01m-28s
pluribus_s1e4-2025_00h-01m-44s
pluribus_s1e4-2025_00h-02m-09s
pluribus_s1e9-2025_00h-31m-22s
pluribus_s1e9-2025_00h-34m-22s
pluribus_s1e9-2025_00h-34m-43s
pluribus_s1e9-2025_00h-34m-51s
pluribus_s1e9-2025_00h-35m-09s
pluribus_s1e9-2025_00h-35m-10s
pluribus_s1e9-2025_00h-35m-17s
pluribus_s1e9-2025_00h-36m-15s









From 4/11/2011 ( ) To 12/24/2025 ( ) is 5371 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/17/1980 ( ) is 5371 days










1980-07-17_1-1

https://www.reaganlibrary.gov/archives/speech/republican-national-convention-acceptance-speech-1980









https://www.reaganlibrary.gov/archives/speech/republican-national-convention-acceptance-speech-1980

Ronald Reagan Presidential Library & Museum

Republican National Convention Acceptance Speech, 1980

July 17, 1980

Thanks to the economic policies of the Democratic party, millions of Americans find themselves out of work. Millions more have never even had a fair chance to learn new skills, hold a decent job, seize the opportunity to climb the ladder and secure for themselves and their families a share in the prosperity of this nation.

It is time to put Americans back to work; to make our cities and towns resound with the confident voices of men and women of all races, nationalities and faiths [superstitions] bringing home to their families a decent paycheck they can cash for money.

For those without skills, well find a way to help them get skills. For those without job opportunities, well stimulate new opportunities, particularly in the inner cities where they live. For those who have abandoned hope, well restore hope and well welcome them into a great national crusade to make America great again!









by me, Kerry Burgess:

04/11/11 12:56 PM

This is the basis for my next scheduled test.



01/20/07 1:24 PM

They didn't even look for my car when I called the Bellevue police. For three days, it was sitting down on the lowest level of the parking garage as the thieves had not been able to get it started.



04/11/11 1:00 PM

This test scheduled for 1:24 PM 11 April 2011 will be nothing except to listen for what is playing on FM 102.5 Seattle Washington radio at that time, of which I have no source of that information before that time other than to listen to the radio at that specific time.



04/11/11 1:16 PM

This song by The Cars that is now playing is always deceptively long. You think it is going to end but then it keeps going. I never get tired of hearing it play.

I'll have to look up the duration that is listed for that song. I wasn't really paying attention when it started but I am certain that song was not playing until after I made my last entry and after I decided on the basis for my next test.

The song ended right around 1:18:00 PM and The Doors started playing "Love me two times."



04/11/11 1:21 PM

About 01:21:10 PM the song "You ain't seen nothing yet" has started to play on FM 102.5 KZOK Seattle Washington radio.



04/11/11 1:24 PM

On FM 102.5 KZOK Seattle Washington radio at 1:24:00 PM by my clock that same song was still playing and I heard the specific lyrics:

baby you just aint seen nothing yet



04/11/11 1:25 PM

That song ended about 1:24:40 PM and then the radio announcer came on and gave a brief report about the weather and then spent several minutes blathering away about who knows what.



04/11/11 1:28 PM

1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact"

Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge: Hey, we've got a red light on the second intake valve.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Ignore it. We'll be fine. Prepare first stage shutdown and separation on my mark. Three, two, one. Mark.

Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: Okay. Let's bring the warp core online.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Oh, wow.

Starfleet Lieutenant Commander Geordi La Forge: You ain't seen nothing yet.



04/11/11 1:29 PM

What really makes me want to publish this report now, as I was half-decided to not publish it, which would be the first test that I did not publish, but that I am going to publish, is that I observed this detail very early in the process of scheduling this test.

I decided to ignore it though. I decided that if I was going to publish the results of this scheduled then my published report would not include this detail because I intended to ignore this detail when I first noted it.









04/11/11 5:30 PM

I was also thinking a few hours ago there is a larger message to it all. There is a story that I am hearing. Nothing is simple about it.

I just wish they would tell me the part of the story where they finally start to leave me the hell alone.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 7:29 PM Pacific-timezone USA Tuesday 07/28/2026