This Is What I Think.

Thursday, July 16, 2026

Today is 07/16/2026





From 1/3/1969 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Whom Gods Destroy" ) To 7/16/2026 ( Tonight , Thursday ) is 21013 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/15/2023 ( ) is 21013 days









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted on the internet by me: 08:32 AM May 15, 2023 Kerry Wayne Burgess @hvom2022

16a/

Ashlee Vance's book description should actually be something similar to:

Those Ineffective, Little Guys Racing Because They Will Never Hold Anything With Real Power In Their Hands While Standing In The Bathroom



16b/

Quote Tweet

Ashlee Vance @ashleevance

https://twitter.com/ashleevance/status/1656857973627703297

May 11

The follow on to my @elonmusk biography arrived this week.

It's the story of our next great technology build out. A computing shell being created around the Earth. And it's a story full of larger than life characters doing stranger than fiction things.

https://amazon.com/When-Heavens-Went-Sale-Geniuses/dp/0062998870/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=










star-trek-tos_season3-ep14_00h27m35s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep14_00h29m04s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep14_00h29m06s









From 11/17/1973 ( Richard Nixon, 37th president of USA federal government 1969-1974: Question-and-Answer Session at the Annual Convention of the Associated Press Managing Editors Association, Orlando, Florida { The "I am not a crook" speech } ) To 7/16/2026 ( ) is 19234 days

19234 = 9617 + 9617

From 11/2/1965 ( ) To 3/2/1992 ( premiere USA TV "Woman with a Past" ) is 9617 days









From 10/15/1999 ( ) To 7/16/2026 ( ) is 9771 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/3/1992 ( premiere USA film "Unforgiven" ) is 9771 days









Stargate SG-1

"Past and Present"

TV-series season 3 episode 11, 10/15/1999

(from internet transcript)

KE'RA
(to Daniel)
All debts have now been paid.

[She strokes his face.]

DANIEL
I'll come back after I've had the chance to speak with your people.

[He starts to walk away.]

KE'RA
I shall miss you, Daniel.

[He stops, then continues walking.]

[After a moment, he halts and runs back to Ke'ra's room, throwing open the door.]

DANIEL
You've taken the antidote.

KE'RA
Leave Daniel.

[He moves into the room, quietly closing the door behind him. Ke'ra is holding two vials in her hands.]

DANIEL
You said all debts have now been paid. That was the message Linea left behind.

KE'RA
Was it?

DANIEL
(sharply)
Did you take the antidote?

KE'RA
I had to know, Daniel! I didn't believe you!



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 4:51 PM Pacific-timezone USA Thursday 07/16/2026