I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Friday, July 31, 2026
Today is 07/31/2026
excerpt
https://www.yahoo.com/news/politics/articles/monica-lewinskys-lindsey-graham-tribute-110053171.html
Yahoo! News
Fox News
Monica Lewinsky's Lindsey Graham tribute draws criticism and praise for placing people over party: expert
Tracy Wright
Tue, July 28, 2026 at 4:00 AM PDT 5 min read
When X users took umbrage with the homage, Lewinsky was quick to remind followers that her experience was "healing" after years of trauma from the Clinton scandal.
"Come on. He did not do it for you. The man was evil," one user wrote.
IMDb
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982)
Quotes
[last lines]
E.T.: [puts his finger to his glowing heart] Ouch.
Elliot: [mimics the same action, tearfully] Ouch.
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 8:20 PM Pacific-timezone USA Friday 07/31/2026