I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Monday, July 27, 2026
Today is 07/27/2026
by me, Kerry Burgess, 07/27/2026 8:14 PM
Did someone speak out loud: "Creepy"?
Don't blame me for that weird-news. I didn't do it.
Fairly certain those bible-thumpers are unwillingly to listen to anything that rationally balances their superstition.
No meaningless buzzwords here from me.
People are indoctrinated at an early age in that nonsense of any religion and that causes them only harm
Makes sense to me if THEY are selecting indoctrinated subjects into whatever the hell this global activity is about, that I have discovered since it all started for me on 05/10/2006.
https://hvom.blogspot.com/2026/07/today-is-07242026_0537699673.html
Posted by Kerry Wayne Burgess at 5:41 PM
Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home
I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
Friday, July 24, 2026
Today is 07/24/2026
by me, Kerry Burgess, 07/24/2026 4:03 PM
About 15 minutes ago notion formed in my conscious-mind that I should check for an error in my recent blog-post. Those weren't the precise words that started in my mind, something about a mistake
So I decided to look closer
After working on it, decided to look back again at a familiar topic I have reviewed recently.
Those people at that tv news studio are complete strangers to me personally. Only things I know about any of them are what I have read and seen on internet and antenna broadcast television
From my personal perspective, Sydnee Scofield did not exist in the same literal, physical reality Universe as I until she shows up on my tv screen back in January.
I scoured her Instagram posts and discovered patterns I recognize.
Today, I have reviewed the very first post from her because it made me think of observations I made years earlier.
So from the patterns I recognize I am caused to think this is not something that started only recently.
Plausible because my first extended experience to the Spokane metropolitan sprawl goes back to year 2003 and she is originally from an outlying suburb
You think she did this herself on purpose?
[excerpt ends July 24, 2026]
Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984)
(from internet transcript)
KIRK: This entire crew seems on the edge of obsessive behaviour concerning Mister Spock.
UHURA: Sir! Security reports the door to Spock's quarters has been forced.
KIRK: I'm on my way. Sulu, continue docking procedure.
SULU: Aye sir.
(Chekov says something in Russian to Scott about the security alert)
[Spock's quarters]
McCOY: (in Spock's voice) Jim, ...Help me. ...You left me on Genesis. ...Why did you do that? ...Help me.
KIRK: Bones, ...what the hell are you doing? Have you lost your mind!
McCOY: Help me, Jim. ...Take me home.
KIRK: Bones, we are. We are home.
2024-04-12_13-1
From 6/1/1984 ( premiere USA film "Star Trek III: The Search for Spock" ) To 4/12/2024 ( ) is 14560 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/13/2005 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, referenced here below ) is 14560 days
by me, Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 6:31 PM Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Maybe tomorrow.
Nothing today. Maybe I'll hear something tomorrow.
[ quote: ] Epic poetry agrees with Tragedy in so far as it is an imitation in verse of characters of a higher type. They differ, in that Epic poetry admits but one kind of metre, and is narrative in form. They differ, again, in their length: for Tragedy endeavours, as far as possible, to confine itself to a single revolution of the sun, or but slightly to exceed this limit; whereas the Epic action has no limits of time.
The Poetics - Aristotle [end quote]
Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984)
[Grissom bridge]
ESTEBAN: Very well. Exercise caution, Lieutenant. This landing is Captain's discretion and I'm the one who's out on a limb.
[Genesis planet surface - sub-tropical
SAAVIK: I'll try to remember that.
(Spock's torpedo coffin has worm-like forms writhing over it)
DAVID: There are your lifeforms. These were microbes on the tube's surface. We shot them here from Enterprise. ...They were fruitful, and multiplied.
SAAVIK: But how could they have evolved so quickly?
DAVID: Saavik. ...What is it?
SAAVIK: Spock's burial robe.
(there is an earth tremor and a piercing cry)
[Starfleet officer's lounge]
MORROW: No. Absolutely not, Jim, ...You are my best officer. But I am Commander, Starfleet, so I don't break rules!
KIRK: Don't quote rules to me. I'm talking about loyalty and sacrifice. One man who's died for us, another who has deep emotional problems.
MORROW: Now! Wait a minute! This business about Spock and McCoy. ...Honestly, I never understood Vulcan mysticism.
KIRK: You don't have to believe! I'm not even sure I believe. But even if there's a chance that Spock has an eternal soul ...then it's my responsibility.
MORROW: Yours?
KIRK: As surely as if it were my very own! Give me back the Enterprise! With Scotty's help I could...
MORROW: No, Jim! The Enterprise would never stand the pounding and you know it.
KIRK: Then I'll find a ship. I'll hire a ship.
MORROW: Out of the question, my friend! The Council has ordered that no one but the science team goes to Genesis! Jim, your life and your career stand for rationality, not intellectual chaos. Keep up this emotional behaviour and you'll lose everything. You'll destroy yourself! Do you understand me, Jim?
KIRK: I hear you. ...I had to try.
MORROW: Of course.
KIRK: Thanks for the drink.
MORROW: Any time.
(as Kirk leaves he is joined by Sulu and Chekov)
SULU: The word, sir?
KIRK: The word ...is no. I am therefore going anyway.
SULU: You can count on our help, sir.
KIRK: Thank you, Mister Sulu. I'll need it.
CHEKOV: Shall I alert Doctor McCoy?
KIRK: Please. He has a long journey ahead of him.
From 4/18/1955 ( biographical - Albert Einstein dead ) To 9/26/2013 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess: my last day Seattle - my first night again Spokane Valley, Washington State, United States ) is 21346 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/12/2024 ( ) is 21346 days
1926-01-19_1-1
2024-04-12_11
From 1/19/1926 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: MICHAEL PUPIN TO SPEAK ON HIGH WAVE CONDUCTOR ) To 6/29/1984 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my official US Navy enlisted records includes: Part III - Record of Clearance ) is 21346 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/12/2024 ( ) is 21346 days
DSC08770
DSC08774
Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984)
ALIEN: To your planet, welcome.
McCOY: I think that's my line, stranger.
ALIEN: Oh, forgive. I here am new. But you are known, being McCoy from Enterprise.
McCOY: You have me at a disadvantage, sir.
ALIEN: I name not important. You seek I. Message received. Available ship stands by.
McCOY: How much and how soon?
ALIEN: How soon is now. How much is where?
McCOY: Somewhere in the Mutara Sector.
ALIEN: Oh. Mutara restricted. Take permits many. Money, more.
McCOY: There aren't going to be any damn permits! How can you get a permit to do a damn illegal thing? Look, price you name, money I got.
ALIEN: Place you name, money I name. Otherwise, bargain, no.
McCOY: All right, dammit. It's Genesis. The name of the place we're going is Genesis.
ALIEN: Genesis!
McCOY: Yes, Genesis! How can you be deaf with ears like that?
ALIEN: Genesis allowed is not. ...It's planet forbidden.
McCOY: Look, my backwards friend! Genesis may be 'planet forbidden' but I'm damn well...
CIVILIAN AGENT: Sir, ...I'm sorry, but your voice is carrying. I don't think you want to be discussing this subject in public.
McCOY: I'll discuss what I like, and who the hell are you?
CIVILIAN AGENT: Could I offer you a ride home, Doctor McCoy?
McCOY: Where's the logic in offering me a ride home, you idiot! If I wanted a ride home, would I be trying to charter a space flight?
ALIEN: Aarrgh!
McCOY: How the hell do you know who I am?
CIVILIAN AGENT: Federation Security, sir.
(McCoy tries the Vulcan nerve pinch on the agent unsuccessfully)
CIVILIAN AGENT: You're going to get a nice, long rest, Doctor.
From 1/31/1969 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Lights of Zetar" ) To 4/12/2024 ( ) is 20160 days
20160 = 10080 + 10080
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) is 10080 days
The Twilight Zone
"Long Distance Call"
Season 2 Episode 22
Aired March 31, 1961
Quotes
Billy: (on the phone) Hurray for Peter Pan! That was a great story Grandma. Can I have a chocolate ice cream bar?
Sylvia: Billy, who're you talking to? (takes the phone from him and listens)
Billy: You broke my phone! (runs out)
Sylvia: Chris!
Chris: (running in) What is it?
Sylvia: It was her! I heard her breathing!
From 3/31/1961 ( ) To 9/9/2019 ( ) is 21346 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/12/2024 ( ) is 21346 days
NASA
Verified account
@NASA
9:14 AM - 9 September 2019
Where does Earth's atmosphere end and space begin? This and other questions soon will be answered by our Ionospheric Connection Explorer, or ICON, spacecraft
by me, Kerry Burgess, December 16, 2017 7:01 pm
Jesus Christ bible-thumpers, will simply change their story when the facts prove they are wrong. Million of monkey-men were wrong about Zeus so they simply invented a phony God easier to believe.
by me, Kerry Burgess posted by me: May 23, 2022
For you people out there, your Jesus Christ bible-thumper mythology, as with all other religions of any type, that marketing-buzzword "faith" or even "karma", was invented by cavemen and those superstitious imbeciles were completely ignorant - almost as much as you, but less so because of the work of progressive scientific-research filtering down into elementary-school text books and not because of your ridiculous fairy-tales - of the difference between the stars in the night sky and the clouds in the sky above
The clouds are where your Monkey God(s) exist in your dim-wit dullard monkey-brain.
by me, Kerry Burgess: December 08, 2020
There are a lot of monkeys infesting and crapping on the surface of this planet Earth and who claim to believe that ridiculous fairy-tale about Jesus Christ.
Other's claim to not believe that garbage
But - I suspect - many of those correctly rejecting that idiotic nonsense about Jesus Christ, and other "spiritual" cowardice, are doing so for the wrong reasons.
Their reasons, I suspect, are the same as reasons people are political
They're for or against a specific person
SO WHEN the aliens arrive in their spaceships in the skies above your monkey-foreheads and you are crapping your pants then you're going to be on your knees begging for the FALSE HOPE of Jesus Christ to save you from the Space Lizards.
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 8:56 PM Pacific-timezone USA Monday 07/27/2026


