I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Friday, July 03, 2026
Today is 07/03/2026
the-silo-series_pg-805-of-1663_1-1
by me, Kerry Burgess: 03/17/09 10:45 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099810/quotes
Memorable quotes for
The Hunt for Red October (1990)
[Ryan is on board a plane experiencing violent turbulence]
Navigator C-2A: What's the matter Commander? You don't like flying, huh? Aw, this is nothing! You should've been with us five, six months ago! Whoa! You talk about puke! We ran into a hailstorm over the Sea of Japan. Everybody's retching their guts out! The pilot shot his lunch all over the windshield, and I barfed on the radio! Shorted it out completely! And it wasn't that lightweight stuff either, it was that chunky industrial weight puke!
[offers him the candy bar he's been eating]
Navigator C-2A: Hey, you want a bite?
Jack Ryan: Jack, next time you get a bright idea just put it in a memo!
From 3/2/1990 ( as Kerry Burgess my the official US Navy documents includes: departing overseas from USS Wainwright CG-28, US Navy, anchored in Monaco I returned to the continental United States and to Charleston South Carolina Naval Base for processing and honorable discharge from active duty US Navy AND premiere USA film "The Hunt for Red October" ) To 7/3/2026 ( ) is 13272 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/5/2002 ( premiere USA TV series "Dharma & Greg"::"Near-Death of a Salesman" ) is 13272 days
silo_s3e1-2026_00h-27m-10s
silo_s3e1-2026_00h-27m-33s
silo_s3e1-2026_00h-28m-35s
silo_s3e1-2026_00h-29m-02s
silo_s3e1-2026_00h-29m-04s
by me, Kerry Burgess, 07/03/2026 03:36 AM
In my mind, I can vaguely visualize a text note I created and that has the name of the cable-tv channel I viewed that movie, might have been a miniseries, like The Andromeda Strain, which I have been thinking was around the same time. The movie or series I have tried to find might have been on a channel name beginning with the letter 'A'. Possibly misremembering it. Might have been the A&E channel but that doesn't seem right. Nothing about the American History Channel in my notes. The only part I can vaguely recall is at the end. Some sort of post-apocalypse movie, possible the bible-thumper's "rapture" nonsense. Something about the Superdome as some sort of quarantine area, internment-camp maybe. The guy at the end was narrating and wondering if they would ever really know what had happened.
It seemed so important a few days ago to try to find the name of that title.
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 10:17 PM Pacific-timezone USA Friday 07/03/2026





