This Is What I Think.

Monday, July 27, 2026

Today is 07/27/2026






2026-07-26_1-1










DSC02144 1 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, 06/16/2019









From 9/23/1958 ( ) To 6/16/2019 ( ) is 22181 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/26/2026 ( ) is 22181 days









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0910758/

IMDb

Rescue 8

S1.E1

Episode aired Sep 23, 1958

The missions of a rescue squad of the Los Angeles County Fire Department.









From 11/8/1910 ( ) To 8/1/1971 ( premiere USA film "The Omega Man" ) is 22181 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/26/2026 ( ) is 22181 days









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1910

1910

November 8, 1910

Canadian entrepreneur P. L. Robertson received a patent (U.K. No. 975,285) for the Robertson screwdriver, designed to turn a square-holed screw that he had created in 1907. The Robertson screw is not common in the U.S. (where it is called the "square drive screw") but "accounts for over 75% of all screws sold in Canada".









The Omega Man (1971)

Quotes

Is there anything you can do, Doctor? I mean, seeing how you've lost over 200 million patients. I don't have it. Have what? The plague. I'm immune. - Everybody has it. - Everybody but me. There was a vaccine, just an experimental batch. We weren't sure it would work. - Why, if you're immune, you could... - That's right. My blood might be a serum. At the stage that boy's in, my antibodies could reverse the whole process. Stop it. Christ, you could save the world. Screw the world. Let's save Richie. Nothing with drugs. It's got to be the serum. Couldn't you reconstitute the vaccine? You got any idea how many steps it takes... to synthesize an antibiotic specific for this bug? - Got the picture. - I've tried. God knows I've tried. Once I caught one of Matthias' people last year... and tried everything on the shelves on him. He damn near killed me... and then he died very badly himself. So it's very tight, Doctor. Very tight.










DSC02118
DSC02137
DSC02138
DSC02139



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 11:31 PM Pacific-timezone USA Monday 07/27/2026