I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Tuesday, July 21, 2026
Today is 07/21/2026
NCIS
Shell Shock: Part 1 (2012)
Quotes
Donald Mallard: Oscar Wilde said, "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person," but "Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."
Day 5 (2016) s02e06 Episode Script
"Parasomnia"
True friends, they stab you in the front.
Oscar Wilde.
Exactly right, Bob.
Day 5 (2016) s02e07 Episode Script
"Apnea"
I figured it out.
The precise trajectory, the safe radius.
How long it stayed over one area Only sleep when the Sandman says.
And you'd sure as hell better wake up when he commands.
I tell them I tell them to sleep as it's coming on, wake up just before it moves off.
And I'm getting better.
I can predict these things days out now.
And you were just gonna sit on this? I wanted to share my findings.
I want to rebuild society.
But People started to see me as the center of this thing.
They treated you like a god.
Before this, nobody even knew I existed.
And all of a sudden, I'm the reason that they exist.
You know it probably sounds stupid to you, but I don't know.
I've never felt anything like this.
There are rumors of other safe zones around the world.
Malaysia.
Madagascar.
Phenomena can happen anywhere.
But if you don't know that it moves, or when it moves or how to track it especially if it moves out over the ocean People starts dying And anyone left just thought it was a hoax to begin with.
Exactly.
That would've happen here.
But for I haven't told anybody else.
I thought who better to tell than a friend? You're about to change the world, Bob.
That's a nice I told you Bob, true friends stab you in the front.
It's me.
My task is complete.
Is the camp dismantled? There's a phenomenon beyond my control, but I eliminated the only one who knew how to find it.
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 6:12 PM Pacific-timezone USA Tuesday 07/21/2026