I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Thursday, July 30, 2026
Today is 07/30/2026
by me, Kerry Burgess, 07/30/2026 5:39 PM
Those hackney "journalists" are "filming" again with their stupid iPhones on CBS Evening News. What a bunch of quacks. You're dumb and stupid and you make others dumb and stupid.
Then they're inciting drama about those transvestites. Who cares! You're a pervert! No one's stopping you from being a disgusting transvestite! Get over yourself!
Narcissist crybabies.
Meanwhile, it's back to local news more to every story. While back, I found the likely day he began at KREM2 Spokane. Didn't make a note of it. Too easy to make fun of guys like him. Something about a primatologist or something and 10/15/1999. So that's going back to year 2015. Might work on it more at some point. There is a KREM2 article announcing his arrival and it is dated but that doesn't prove anything because that sort of reference is not always definitive.
2016-08-19_1-1
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJUWn3lgbi2/?hl=en
From 8/19/2016 ( ) To 10/7/2021 ( ) is 1875 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/21/1970 ( first flight US Navy and Grumman F-14 Tomcat ) is 1875 days
From 9/20/1980 ( premiere USA TV series episode "In Search of..."::"UFO Coverups" ) To 10/7/2021 ( ) is 14992 days
14992 = 7496 + 7496
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/12/1986 ( premiere USA film "Top Gun" ) is 7496 days
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt15196062/
IMDB
Ghosts
Pilot
Episode airs Oct 7, 2021
S1 E1
Top Gun (1986)
Quotes
Cosplay Maverick: Tower, this is Ghost Rider requesting a flyby.
Air Boss Johnson: Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.
IMDb
Ghosts
Pilot
Quotes
Trevor: Okay, so it's the summer of '98. My Lehman Brothers boys and I, we scooped a copter to beat the traffic out to the Hamptons 'cause that's how we roll. Anyway, we're on a list for this very exclusive shindig at Surf Lodge in
Montauk: Tara Reid's birthday, 'nuff said.
Hetty Woodstone: Who is Tara Reid?
Trevor: Seriously? She was a movie star.
Alberta Haynes: Oh, silent or talkies, sweetheart?
Isaac: Uh, what is a movie, again?
Trevor: It's the, it's the play that they project on a screen! We've been through this!
Sasappis: When you say "project..."
Thorfinn: What is "play?"
Trevor: God, I hate being the most recently dead. Anyway, yada yada yada, it was a great night; the end.
From: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 10:02 PM
To: Kerry Burgess
Subject: Re: Journal May 25, 2006, Supplemental
Kerry Burgess wrote:
Now, here is something truly baffling. I just noticed this. Earlier I had make that comment about "Wolf 359" from that Borg episode of TNG. I was wondering if 359 represents the date 3/59. Then I did this on a hunch, comparing Tom Cruises *listed* birthday to my apparently artificial birthday:
?datediff("d", #07/03/62#,#11/02/65#)
1218
?datediff("d", #3/3/59#, #07/03/62#)
1218
Top Gun (1986)
(from internet transcript)
Nick Bradshaw: When I first realized we were going to Top Gun... all I could think about was getting that trophy. I gotta be straight with you, Mav. Right now, I just hope we graduate. I've got a family to think about. I can't afford to blow this.
Pete Mitchell: I guess that flyby wasn't such a big hit, huh?
Nick Bradshaw: Look, man, I know it's tough for you. They wouldn't let you in the academy... 'cause you're Duke Mitchell's kid. You have to live with that reputation. But it's like every time we go up there... it's like you're flying against a ghost.
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=39932
The American Presidency Project
Ronald Reagan
XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989
Proclamation 5194—Missing Children Day, 1984
May 15, 1984
By the President of the United States of America
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 5:59 PM Pacific-timezone USA Thursday 07/30/2026
