I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Thursday, July 16, 2026
Today is 07/16/2026
by me, Kerry Burgess, 07/16/2026 6:02 PM
Here's a strange occurrence as it relates to my own personal activities.
Thought of it just as they played the scene during the late-afternoon on CBS Evening News antenna broadcast television.
Reminded me instantly of notes I discovered while researching for an unrelated topic.
I know it happened today because I remember the reason I dismissed it.
Went back and tried to rediscover the original detail that caused me to rediscover it in my massive notes.
Cannot find it now and that is very rare for me
This is what I did observe and I know it was not what I saw earlier
Now they got that ridiculous crybaby up there on my tv-screen so I am ignoring his douchebag whining.
What a freaking crybaby, that guy. Loser.
His ridiculous Hairspray-Fog Woke Secretary of Defense has now ordered chemical tests for selection of his Bromance buddies.
This happened today of their own volition.
I am in contact directly or indirectly with none.
2026-07-16_1-1
https://x.com/SECNAV/status/2077838710087811347
2026-07-16_1-2
From 10/17/1991 ( ) To 7/16/2026 ( Today , Thursday ) is 12691 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/1/2000 ( premiere USA film "Space Cowboys" ) is 12691 days
by me, Kerry Burgess: 10/11/07 3:24 AM
So maybe 10/17/1991 marks my first day as CO of the Blue Angels.
Are those assignments organized in terms of seasons or something like that? For example, Was I the CO for the 1992 season of Blue Angels performances?
nasa flight suit .jpg, from internet
From 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 AND for me after 05/10/2006: includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps commissioned-officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 7/16/2026 ( ) is 11340 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/19/1996 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Nova"::"Shark Attack!" ) is 11340 days
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/navys-blue-angels-low-flyover-pensacola-beach-florida-video/
CBS News
Navy's elite Blue Angels won't be reprimanded after video shows low flyover at Florida beach
By Tom Hanson, Sarah Lynch Baldwin
Updated on: July 16, 2026 / 5:13 PM EDT / CBS News
The acting secretary of the U.S. Navy said the Blue Angels who conducted a low flyover at a beach in Florida won't be reprimanded or fired after a flight debrief was completed.
"No reprimands. No firings. No problem. That's the sound of Freedom!" Acting Secretary of the Navy Hung Cao wrote on X.
Video shows people watching from Pensacola Beach, Florida, as jets soared above the Gulf — before one jet flew low over a crowd and banked sideways. It barreled so low that it sent sand, chairs and tents flying.
The Navy's elite Blue Angels had said they were reviewing the circumstances surrounding the low flyover and conducting a safety review of the pass, which was lower than standard.
"During an arrival maneuver, an aircraft flew lower than standard profiles, resulting in a disturbance on the beach that affected civilian chairs and umbrellas," the Blue Angels, formally known as the U.S. Navy Flight Demonstration Squadron, said.
"The safety of our hometown community, spectators, and our pilots is our highest priority," it said. "Team leadership is reviewing the circumstances surrounding the maneuver and conducting a thorough safety review to ensure all operations adhere to strict Navy and FAA safety standards."
A Defense official appeared to comment on the incident Thursday. Sean Parnell, assistant to the defense secretary, said, "CARRY ON PATRIOTS," as he posted a picture on social media of what appeared to be the flyover.
Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth tweeted Thursday morning, in an apparent reference to the Blue Angels incident, "The flyovers will continue until morale improves."
Earlier this month, four Apache helicopters conducted a controversial maneuver when they flew low over crowds gathered along the South Carolina coast on the Fourth of July. The pilots were suspended, which the South Carolina Army National Guard said was a "routine, non-punitive safety measure" and "not a disciplinary action." Days later, the Pentagon said the suspensions were lifted.
In March, two AH-64 Army helicopters made a flyby of the Nashville home of singer Kid Rock during a training mission. The Army initially suspended the pilots pending investigation. The next day, Hegseth said the pilots' suspension had been lifted and that there would be no investigation or punishment.
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 6:21 PM Pacific-timezone USA Thursday 07/16/2026


