I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Friday, July 24, 2026
Today is 07/24/2026
by me, Kerry Burgess, 07/24/2026 4:03 PM
About 15 minutes ago notion formed in my conscious-mind that I should check for an error in my recent blog-post. Those weren't the precise words that started in my mind, something about a mistake
So I decided to look closer
After working on it, decided to look back again at a familiar topic I have reviewed recently.
Those people at that tv news studio are complete strangers to me personally. Only things I know about any of them are what I have read and seen on internet and antenna broadcast television
From my personal perspective, Sydnee Scofield did not exist in the same literal, physical reality Universe as I until she shows up on my tv screen back in January.
I scoured her Instagram posts and discovered patterns I recognize.
Today, I have reviewed the very first post from her because it made me think of observations I made years earlier.
So from the patterns I recognize I am caused to think this is not something that started only recently.
Plausible because my first extended experience to the Spokane metropolitan sprawl goes back to year 2003 and she is originally from an outlying suburb
You think she did this herself on purpose?
No. Absolutely not. I absolutely believe she did not do any of this on deliberate purpose.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0508190/quotes/
IMDb
Alfred Hitchcock Presents
Letter of Credit (1960)
Quotes
[introduction - Hitchcock is addressing cheers and signs with various state names]
Self - Host: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for that heartfelt and technically augmented cheer.
[hammers the microphones on the podium to his level]
Self - Host: Will the delegates please clear the aisles? Return to your seats, please.
[the signs are move out of view]
Self - Host: I have an announcement. Will the delegate from Yugoslavia please report here at once? The Credentials Committee suspects you may have made a mistake.
2013-04-28_sydnee-scofield_1-1
by me, Kerry Burgess: Journal June 8, 2006, Supplemental
I've been thinking about something the person I remember as my mother said to me a long time ago. She came to visit me in Bellevue one time, I think it was 2001, I'm pretty sure it was right after that earthquake. She told me her boss was letting her take a business trip out to Bellevue because she hadn't seen me in a while and was worried about me. I remember commenting to her about how this was the first time she had actually been to my home. She had never before visited any place I had lived. I remember when I first saw her at the airport, she drew attention to her new hairstyle, which was a lot shorter than she had always worn it. I took off my cap and showed her that mine was shorter too, as I had earlier started shaving it all off.
I remember noting that "Mom" didn't seem surprised I had shaved my head, as though she knew about it already. So anyway, as I looked at this picture several times over the past few weeks, I find myself thinking about the resemblance to Theda.
From 6/8/2006 ( ) To 4/28/2013 ( ) is 2516 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/22/1972 ( ) is 2516 days
https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/message-the-congress-plans-for-international-exposition-the-environment-be-held-spokane
The American Presidency Project
Richard Nixon
37th President of the United States: 1969 ‐ 1974
Message to the Congress on Plans for an International Exposition on the Environment To Be Held in Spokane, Washington.
August 15, 1972
To the Congress of the United States:
In accordance with Public Law 91-269, I wish to inform the Congress today of current plans for the six-month International Exposition on the Environment to be held in Spokane, Washington in 1974.
This exposition will be a particularly welcomed event in America. The Spokane exposition and the 1976 Winter Olympics are now the only internationally recognized events scheduled for this country during our Bicentennial Era. In addition to stimulating trade and cultural exchanges, the exposition through its theme--"How Man Can Live, Work and Play in Harmony with His Environment"--will also focus fresh attention on one of the most pressing concerns of our time.
In November 1970, Expo '74, the nonprofit corporation which is sponsoring the exposition and is responsible for its planning and operation, applied for Federal recognition of the exposition under the provisions of Public Law 91-269. After reviewing the plans of the sponsor, the Secretary of Commerce submitted to me the detailed report required under Section 2(a)(1) of Public Law 91-269 and recommended Federal recognition. A copy of the Secretary's report is transmitted herewith. In this report the Secretary indicated that the sponsor had fulfilled all of the requirements of that law and the regulations issued thereunder (15 CFR § 667).
The Secretary concluded that the environmental theme of the exposition was relevant to current national concerns and was appropriate to the exposition site. He also determined that the sponsors had obtained from the State of Washington, the local governments involved, business and civic leaders of the region and others the financial and other support necessary to assure the successful development of the exposition.
The Secretary of State also reported under Section 2(a)(2) of Public Law 91-269 that the event qualified for registration by the Bureau of International Expositions as a Special Category event.
Based on these favorable reports, I advised the Secretaries of State and Commerce on October 15, 1971, that the exposition warranted Federal recognition as provided by statute. I also indicated that it was my intention to extend this Administration's fullest possible support to foster a successful event.
On November 24, 1971, upon request of the United States, the Bureau of International Expositions in Paris officially recognized the event as a Special Category exposition and approved its General Rules and Regulations by unanimous vote. At its meeting on May 16, 1972 the Bureau also established procedures for sanctioning the special rules and regulations for the exposition.
On January 31, 1972, I issued a proclamation [4103] directing the Secretary of State to invite such foreign countries as he may consider appropriate to participate in this event. The Secretary issued those invitations through diplomatic channels on February 15, 1972. Thus far, Canada, the USSR, and Iran have accepted-and many other countries are now expected to accept. In that proclamation, I also indicated that I planned to appoint a United States Commissioner General to exercise the responsibility of the United States Government for fulfillment of the Convention Relating to International Expositions of November 22, 1928, as modified. Pending this appointment, I am designating the Secretary of Commerce to serve in that capacity on an acting basis. In addition, the Secretary is currently preparing a plan for Federal participation under Section 3 of Public Law 91-269, which I will transmit to the Congress at some later date.
RICHARD NIXON
THE WHITE HOUSE,
August 15, 1972.
Note: On September 22, 1972, the President transmitted to the Congress a proposal for participation by the United States Government in the exposition.
previously here by me, Kerry Burgess:
From 6/19/1960 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Alfred Hitchcock Presents"::"Letter of Credit" ) To 6/1/1994 ( from internet: Sydnee Scofield ) is 12400 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/15/1999 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Stargate SG-1"::"Past and Present" ) is 12400 days
Stargate SG-1
"Past and Present"
TV-series season 3 episode 11, 10/15/1999
KE'RA
(to Daniel)
All debts have now been paid.
[She strokes his face.]
DANIEL
I'll come back after I've had the chance to speak with your people.
[He starts to walk away.]
KE'RA
I shall miss you, Daniel.
[He stops, then continues walking.]
[After a moment, he halts and runs back to Ke'ra's room, throwing open the door.]
DANIEL
You've taken the antidote.
KE'RA
Leave Daniel.
[He moves into the room, quietly closing the door behind him. Ke'ra is holding two vials in her hands.]
DANIEL
You said all debts have now been paid. That was the message Linea left behind.
KE'RA
Was it?
by me, Kerry Burgess 9:27 PM January 15, 2015
I had forgotten it and all the other sleeping dreams from the last time I was sleeping until just now before making this post. I don't recall the other many sleeping dreams I woke from but I do remember one. I was wearing a US Marine Corps uniform and that is very unusual for a sleeping dream. I have written before over several years about seeing myself wearing a US Marine Corps uniform but as best I can now recall here sitting here at my desk there have been only two sleeping dreams featuring me wearing a US Marine Corps uniform. And one of those occurrences would have been this past day.
Those of you following along at home remember what I wrote and what I still believe - that I have no actual direct memory - no practical memory in my conscious mind of any service in the United States Marine Corps.
Everything I write here that is not consistent with my factual memory is just the thoughts in my mind.
The dream this past day is something that I can now recall only of an actor I have seen before in film and television. He is that guy who recruits "Cooper Hawkes" in that "Space: Above and Beyond" episode I have referenced here many times.
The sleeping dream I had the past day doesn't seem connected to anything I have seen him in before on television or movie.
There is something that I can almost remember about that dream but just cannot remember.
Well, the operative detail is that I could not wear my US Marine Corps uniform because of what he did. I had to be somewhere. A duty assignment or something that is so damned frustratingly elusive in my mind.
He had punched me in the chest I vaguely recall. The impact of his fist wasn't that hard but he hit an object adorning my olive-colored uniformed shirt and there was an area obviously soaked with blood and I wasn't going to be able to go anywhere looking that way.
I write about it now only because of how that was one time so infrequent seeing myself wearing a US Marine Corps uniform in a sleeping dream. Now I just remember a possible third time. That time I saw myself wearing my US Navy Cross [Navy Cross medal for valor in combat with legitimate official authority] and working in an office building chasing down a person stealing classified documents. Now I just recall another time I wrote about wearing that same medal in an elevator and that person saying he was surprised "they" let me wear it and me saying in response I was proud of my service in Bosnia.
terminator-genisys_00h30m55s - Terminator Genisys (2015)
terminator-genisys_00h31m38s - Terminator Genisys (2015)
IMDb
RoboCop (1987)
Quotes
Commercial Voice-Over: It's back. Big is back, because bigger is better. 6000 SUX - an American tradition!
130503153843-greene-postcard-story-top .jpg, from internet
1989-07-19_1-1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sioux_Gateway_Airport
dekalb .jpg, from internet - previously referenced by me
article-0-1F37B6D100000578-274_634x432 .jpg, from internet
wreckageandcorn .jpg, from internet
IMDb
RoboCop (1987)
Quotes
Johnson: [about RoboCop project] When do we start?
Bob Morton: As soon as some poor schmuck volunteers.
From 5/2/1960 ( Dwight D. Eisenhower Presidential Library - Cover plan for downed U-2 flight ) To 1/17/1984 ( the Supreme Court of the United States decides Sony Corporation of America v. Universal City Studios, Inc. ) is 8660 days
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/19/1989 ( ) is 8660 days
From 5/31/1927 ( Ford Motor Company ends production of the Model T automobile ) To 10/31/1974 ( Gerald Ford, 38th president of USA federal government 1974-1977: Remarks at Sioux City, Iowa ) is 17320 days
17320 = 8660 + 8660
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/19/1989 ( ) is 8660 days
From 12/17/1935 ( first flight of the Douglas DC-3 airliner ) To 5/19/1983 ( as Kerry Burgess my official US Navy documents includes: Application - "For Enlistment in a Delayed Entry/Enlistment Program" - my application accepted 05/21/1983 for my 05/15/1984 active-duty induction and my 6-year active-duty obligation for the Advanced Electronics Field program, US Navy ) is 17320 days
17320 = 8660 + 8660
From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/19/1989 ( ) is 8660 days
1935-12-17_1-1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_DC-3
https://caselaw.findlaw.com/court/us-supreme-court/464/417.html
FINDLAW
SONY CORP. v. UNIVERSAL CITY STUDIOS, INC. 464 U.S. 417 (1984)
United States Supreme Court
SONY CORP. v. UNIVERSAL CITY STUDIOS, INC. (1984)
No. 81-1687
Argued: January 18, 1983 Decided: January 17, 1984
Petitioner Sony Corp. manufactures home video tape recorders (VTR's), and markets them through retail establishments, some of which are also petitioners. Respondents own the copyrights on some of the television programs that are broadcast on the public airwaves. Respondents brought an action against petitioners in Federal District Court, alleging that VTR consumers had been recording some of respondents' copy-righted works that had been exhibited on commercially sponsored television and thereby infringed respondents' copyrights, and further that petitioners were liable for such copyright infringement because of their marketing of the VTR's.
the-terminator-1984_00h-59m-30s - The Terminator (1984)
the-terminator-1984_00h-59m-45s - The Terminator (1984)
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 5:41 PM Pacific-timezone USA Friday 07/24/2026










