I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.
If this is the first blog-post by me you're reading then you are galactically uninformed.
This Is What I Think.
Friday, July 31, 2026
Today is 07/31/2026
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt39182942/
IMDb
Silo
S3.E5
Memory
Episode aired Jul 31, 2026
silo_s3e5-2026_00h-05m-29s-1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Scott
Tim Scott
From Wikipedia [retrieved 07/31/2026]
Timothy Eugene Scott (born September 19, 1965) is an American businessman and politician serving as the senior United States senator from South Carolina, a seat he has held since 2013
silo_s3e5-2026_00h-21m-05s
https://www.yahoo.com/news/science/articles/seti-researchers-may-listening-wrong-174658669.html
Yahoo! News
NewsNation
Steph Whiteside Thu, July 30, 2026 at 10:46 AM PDT 2 min read
SETI researchers may be listening to the wrong frequencies
https://hvom.blogspot.com/2026/07/today-is-07022026_0437814131.html
by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, July 02, 2026
by me, Kerry Burgess, 07/02/2026 06:24 AM
I have postulated before that "silo" could be synonymous with the notion popular in sci-fi as the multiverse
silo_s3e5-2026_00h-36m-24s
https://hvom.blogspot.com/2026/06/today-is-06162026_0350757213.html
by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, June 16, 2026
by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 09/23/08 9:36 PM
I was steering a boat along a river that looked kind of green and then I came to a point where I had to drag the pontoon boat onto the ground because the river seemed to end. I could see a large lake off to the right but I could not figure out how to get there with the boat. The river seemed to have stopped very near to a cliff as I could see the cliff I was standing at and that lake was at a much lower elevation than I was at. I don't know where the water was going. I didn't see a waterfall. I guess the river channel had just stopped and it was some kind back-channel that was not flowing.
Battlestar Galatica
Daybreak (2) (131 min) [ Episode 21 Season 4 - series finale - Friday 20 March 2009 ]
Laura Roslin: What are they doing?
William Adama: Each of them knows part of the secret to Resurrection. They're gonna interact with the dataflow in the water. And I don't know. It's a lotta complicated technical talk about sharing the information among the five of them and then transferring it over to the colony somehow.
by me, Kerry Burgess, 07/31/2026 10:23 PM
Time bomb.
The visions in my sleeping-dream earlier today when I was asleep this morning.
At some point I awoke and began thinking over the visions in my sleeping-mind, perhaps while returning to sleep or while drowsing or both
Visions began with me arriving at a university unknown to me in the dream and after waking. Presumbly I knew the place while in the dream
Along with me was a person that seemed to be a person that has been dead since year 1986. Can think of only two people that are now dead and that are the most common of the dead people I rarely see in my sleeping visions. They always seem alive when I see them. Today, I guess he could have been there because he was following me around and only I could see him.
Don't know any of the other people. There were two. Two professors at the university. After waking, I thought I might have been there as one of those Visiting Professors I read about. I did mention details to that professor in my vision that I have described before about Princeton University.
One professor stayed in that University building along with my dead step-brother. The other professor and I began walking through hallways and corridors and passageways of the typical office-building scenery I often see in my sleep
We reached the end and walked through doors and to the outside. There was a street to cross, perhaps a boulevard. On the other side was a field with construction. The foundations had been poured and would soon support construction of buildings. I spoke to that other professor that it looked so familiar to me.
Around that point in the progress of those visions, the "time bomb"
While awake or asleep, I contemplated the meaning of that detail. Was not a conventional, chemical bomb that exploded when triggered by a timing-mechanism, it was a bomb that exploded time
I could see it.
I could see a large spherical object in that empty field around the area of those foundations in the ground.
It did literately resemble a bomb that had exploded.
At the time, I was comparing it in my mind to an artillery shell that had exploded and then was suspended as though time had stopped after it had formed outward into a large spherical shape object
It was a large sphere-shell of black smoke and white smoke. More like a light fog, except for the color of the black smoke. I was considering the distinctive coloring as though it was actually an exploded artillery shell. In the interior was black blossom puffs that I guess was the detonated chemicals producing that big bang. On the exterior of the shell was white smoke that I guess could have been compressed moisture from the surrounding air. Also, the jacket of the artillery shell would have been obliterated and would have existed there somewhere suspended in the air on the outer area of the sphere.
The explosion formed that sphere that was mostly above the ground. The entire shell was a sphere suspended in the air mostly above the ground. A small part of it interacted with the ground and he and I actually walked into it. It was then he turned around and we both walked out of it and began walking back towards that door across the street.
I think that's the part where I woke and then awake and drowsing I began composing these details in my mind. That was well over 12 hours ago before I began tonight viewing this episode for the first time, pausing it now to make these notes.
I had been thinking also about anti-time, as though that is what I saw in my sleep represents.
silo_s3e5-2026_00h-47m-18s
https://www.yahoo.com/news/science/articles/mathematics-reveals-why-human-cannibalism-080000464.html
Yahoo! News
Science Alert
David Nield Mon, July 27, 2026 at 1:00 AM PDT 3 min read
Mathematicians Reveal Why Humans Keep Becoming Cannibals
https://www.nist.gov/blogs/taking-measure/demystifying-quantum-its-here-there-and-everywhere
nist
Demystifying Quantum: It’s Here, There and Everywhere
April 10, 2024
Where Did Quantum Come From?
While you may hear a lot about it lately, quantum physics is not new. It was deeply explored and developed around the early 1900s.
Why Is There So Much Hype?
While we’ve known about quantum mechanics for more than a century, quantum-related technology has progressed rapidly in recent years. Currently, a lot of money is being invested in quantum technologies.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprite_(computer_graphics)
Sprite (computer graphics)
From Wikipedia
the term sprite referred to fixed-sized objects composited together, by hardware, with a background.
Etymology
According to Karl Guttag, one of two engineers for the 1979 Texas Instruments TMS9918 video display processor, this use of the word sprite came from David Ackley, a manager at TI. It was also used by Danny Hillis at Texas Instruments in the late 1970s. The term was derived from the fact that sprites "float" on top of the background image without overwriting it, much like a ghost or mythological sprite.
Commodore, the main user of MOS chips and the owner of MOS for most of the chip maker's lifetime, instead used the term sprite for the Commodore 64.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_Link
Quantum Link
From Wikipedia
Quantum Link (or Q-Link) was an American and Canadian online service for the Commodore 64 and 128 personal computers that operated starting November 5, 1985. It was operated by Quantum Computer Services of Vienna, Virginia, which later became America Online.
Connections to Q-Link were typically made by dial-up modems with speeds from 300 to 2400 baud, with 1200 being the most common
silo_s3e5-2026_00h-27m-53s
silo_s3e5-2026_00h-28m-13s
superman-3-1983_00h-34m-06s - Superman III (1983)
superman-3-1983_00h-34m-54s - Superman III (1983)
superman-3-1983_00h-34m-58s - Superman III (1983)
superman-3-1983_00h-36m-11s - Superman III (1983)
superman-3-1983_01h-18m-45s - Superman III (1983)
superman-3-1983_01h-18m-47s - Superman III (1983)
The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower
From Wikipedia
they find Patrick Danville, a young man imprisoned by someone who calls himself Joe Collins but is really a psychic vampire named Dandelo. Dandelo feeds off the emotions of his victims, and starts to feed off of Roland and Susannah by telling them jokes.
- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 11:25 PM Pacific-timezone USA Friday 07/31/2026











