Thursday, October 16, 2008

Subject: George Bush is a violent criminal and enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government




----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 9:22:36 PM
Subject: George Bush is a violent criminal and enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government

To: United States Department of Defense, Inspector General


From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)



I have reason to believe that domestic terrorists are actively planning to destroy with stolen nuclear weapons at least 1 American city.

I have further reason to believe that subversive elements of the U.S. federal government are working to provide cover for those pending acts of domestic terrorism that I believe are being actively planned.

I believe that George Bush, Richard Cheney, Defense Secretary Robert Gates, Joint Chiefs Mike Mullen, DOD General Counsel William J. Haynes II and others such as RNC chairman Robert M. Duncan, Nancy Pelosi, Rudolph W. Giuliani, Barack Obama and John Edwards of North Carolina, among others not named here, are actively providing cover for those past and pending acts of domestic terrorism.










From 6/11/1948 ( K. Michael Conaway actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 6/2/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Capricorn One" ) is 1 day, 3 weeks, 359 months

'1-33-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 6/11/1948 ( K. Michael Conaway actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date UK ) is: 3918 days

3918 = 1959 + 1959

'1959 March 3' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 6/11/1948 ( K. Michael Conaway actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 4/20/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 16 Orion astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is: 8714 days

8714 = 4357 + 4357

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 2/5/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 14 Antares command astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 4357 days


http://www.nndb.com/people/084/000086823/

Mike Conaway
AKA K. Michael Conaway

Born: 11-Jun-1948

Executive summary: Congressman, Texas 11th

Longtime friend and business partner of George W. Bush, Mike Conaway was CFO of the Midland, Texas bank which lent Bush $500,000 so he could participate in an extremely lucrative deal to purchase the Texas Rangers.

Arbusto Energy CFO (1982-87)










http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/campaigns/wh2000/stories/bush073099.htm

Bush Name Helps Fuel Oil Dealings

By George Lardner Jr. and Lois Romano
Washington Post Staff Writers
Friday, July 30, 1999; Page A1


Bush organized his first company, Arbusto Energy Inc. ("Ar-boo-stow" is Spanish for Bush) in 1977 on the eve of a run for Congress and quickly put it to use as a credential for the political contest. But according to records on file with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Arbusto didn't start active operations until March 1979, months after Bush lost the race to Democrat Kent Hance. Bush opened a small office in Midland's aging Petroleum Building, the same structure where his father started out in 1950.










http://articles.latimes.com/2004/jan/11/opinion/op-phillips11

The Barreling Bushes

By Kevin Phillips

January 11, 2004 in print edition M-1


Eldest son George W. Bush made his first Middle East connection in the late 1970s with James Bath, a Texas businessmen who served as the North American representative for two rich Saudis (and Osama bin Laden relatives) – billionaire Salem bin Laden and banker and BCCI insider Khalid bin Mahfouz. Bath put $50,000 into Bush’s 1979 Arbusto oil partnership, probably using Bin Laden-Bin Mahfouz funds.

In the late 1980s, after several failed oil ventures, the future 43rd president let the ailing oil business in which he was a major stockholder and chairman be bought out by another foreign-influenced operation, Harken Energy. The Wall Street Journal commented in 1991, “The mosaic of BCCI connections surrounding Harken Energy may prove nothing more than how ubiquitous the rogue bank’s ties were. But the number of BCCI-connected people who had dealings with Harken – all since George W. Bush came on board – likewise raises the question of whether they mask an effort to cozy up to a presidential son.”

Other hints of cronyism came in 1990 when inexperienced Harken got a major contract to drill in the Persian Gulf for the government of Bahrain. Time magazine reporters Jonathan Beaty and S.C. Gwynne, in their book “The Outlaw Bank,” concluded “that Mahfouz, or other BCCI players, must have had a hand in steering the oil-drilling contract to the president’s son.” The web entangling the Bush presidencies was already being spun.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_infringement

Copyright infringement

'Copyright infringement' (or copyright violation) is the unauthorized use of material that is covered by copyright law, in a manner that violates one of the copyright owner's exclusive rights, such as the right to reproduce or perform the copyrighted work, or to make derivative works.



First element: establishing ownership of a valid copyright

A plaintiff establishes ownership by authorship (by the plaintiff itself or by one who assigned rights to the plaintiff) of (1) an original work of authorship that is (2) fixed in a tangible medium (e.g. a book or musical recording).










From 3/10/1957 ( Usama Bin Laden ) To 6/11/1980 ( Steve Ballmer leader at Microsoft Corporation a violent criminal enterprise and instigator of insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) is 8494 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/4/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan" ) is 8494 days



From 3/10/1957 ( Usama Bin Laden ) To 1/29/1964 ( date hijacked from me:I was multiple Olympic gold medalist during Innsbruck Olympics ) is 3 days, 359 weeks

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )


http://www.interpol.int/Public/Data/Wanted/Notices/Data/1998/32/1998_20232.asp

Wanted

BIN LADEN, Usama

Date of birth: 10 March 1957










From 7/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 6/11/1980 ( Steve Ballmer leader at Microsoft Corporation a violent criminal enterprise and instigator of insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) is: 3978 days

3978 = 1989 + 1989

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 12/25/1968 ( date hijacked from me: I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is: 1989 days



From 6/18/1976 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Midway" ) to 6/11/1980 ( Steve Ballmer leader at Microsoft Corporation a violent criminal enterprise and instigator of insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) is 3 years, 359 days

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Ballmer

Steve Ballmer

Ballmer became Microsoft's 24th employee on June 11, 1980, the first business manager hired by Gates.










From 3/24/1956 ( Steve Ballmer is a violent criminal and enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) to 7/23/1973 ( date hijacked from me:I passed the Multistate Bar Examination ) is: 6330 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 7/2/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I intercepted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) is: 6330 days



From 3/24/1956 ( Steve Ballmer is a violent criminal and enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) to 4/21/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 16 Orion astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) is: 5872 days

5872 = 2936 + 2936

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 7/30/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 15 Falcon astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is: 2936 days



From 4/21/1926 ( date hijacked from me:Her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth II ) to 3/24/1956 ( Steve Ballmer is a violent criminal and enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) is 3 days, 359 months

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )


http://www.nndb.com/people/644/000022578/

Steve Ballmer
AKA Steven Anthony Ballmer

Born: 24-Mar-1956

Birthplace: Detroit, MI

Microsoft CEO (2003-)

Microsoft President (1998-)


[ Steve Ballmer is a violent criminal and enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ]










http://www.cswap.com/1988/Die_Hard/cap/en/25fps/a/01_37

Die Hard


1:37:29
They're ordering the others
to cut the building's power.

1:37:33
Regular as clockwork.

1:37:36
Or a time lock.

1:37:38
Precisely.

1:37:40
The circuits that cannot be cut
are cut automatically

1:37:44
in response to a terrorist incident.

1:37:47
You asked for miracles, Theo.

1:37:49
I give you the F-B-I.

1:37:53
I want the building shut down.

1:37:55
I got a problem. I got a switch...

1:37:57
I don't care
about your switch. I want it out. Dark!










[ Racketeering Mob Organization U.S. FBI actively instigates coup d'etat and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all U.S. FBI employees, lawyers and managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices to the murder of United States citizens ]





http://frwebgate3.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/waisgate.cgi?WAISdocID=77189413555+0+0+0&WAISaction=retrieve

TITLE 18--CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

PART I--CRIMES

CHAPTER 115--TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Sec. 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_infringement

Copyright infringement

'Copyright infringement' (or copyright violation) is the unauthorized use of material that is covered by copyright law, in a manner that violates one of the copyright owner's exclusive rights, such as the right to reproduce or perform the copyrighted work, or to make derivative works.



First element: establishing ownership of a valid copyright

A plaintiff establishes ownership by authorship (by the plaintiff itself or by one who assigned rights to the plaintiff) of (1) an original work of authorship that is (2) fixed in a tangible medium (e.g. a book or musical recording).










http://www.cswap.com/1985/Back_to_the_Future/cap/en/4_Parts/b/00_16

Back to the Future


:16:44
Hill Valley weather this Saturday night.

:16:47
Mostly clear, with some scattered clouds.

:16:50
Lows tonight, in the upper forties.

:16:52
Are you sure about this storm?

:16:54
Since when can weathermen predict
the weather, let alone the future?










[ Racketeering Mob Organization The Weather Channel actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all The Weather Channel employees, lawyers and managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices ]


From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 2/22/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I survived a catastrophic collision with a meteor and I decide to continue my mission as planned to divert the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 6199 days

From 5/12/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) to 5/2/1982 ( The Weather Channel is product of racketeering and criminal conspiracy to pirate my secret identity which has tremendous commercial value ) is: 6199 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Weather_Channel_%28United_States%29

The Weather Channel (United States)

Launch date May 2, 1982

The Weather Channel (also TWC) is a commercially-sponsored U.S. cable and satellite television network that broadcasts weather forecasts and weather-related news 24 hours a day. In addition to its cable TV programming, TWC also provides forecasts for terrestrial and satellite radio stations, newspapers, and websites, and maintains an extensive online presence at weather.com










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/parasite

parasite

an organism that lives on or in an organism of another species, known as the host, from the body of which it obtains nutriment.

a person who receives support, advantage, or the like, from another or others without giving any useful or proper return, as one who lives on the hospitality of others.

Synonyms 2. sycophant, toady, leech, sponge, hanger-on.










From 10/15/1934 ( John Coleman actively supports racketeering and criminal conspiracy to pirate my secret identity which has tremendous commercial value ) to 7/20/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is 5 days, 9 months, 34 years

'59-34' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK )


http://www.nndb.com/people/620/000169113/

John Coleman

Born: 15-Oct-1934

Executive summary: Founder, The Weather Channel










[ Racketeering Mob Organization Microsoft actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all Microsoft employees, lawyers and managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices ]


http://www.cswap.com/1985/Back_to_the_Future/cap/en/4_Parts/b/00_17

Back to the Future


:17:35
-Doc, about the future--
-No!

:17:37
We've agreed that information about
the future can be extremely dangerous.

:17:43
Even if your intentions are good,
it can backfire drastically.

:17:47
Whatever you've got to tell me I'll find out
through the natural course of time.

:17:52
"Dear Dr. Brown:

:17:55
"On the night that I go back in time...

:17:58
"...you will be...

:18:00
"...shot by terrorists.

:18:03
"Please take whatever precautions are
necessary to prevent this terrible disaster.

:18:09
"Your friend...

:18:12
"...Marty."

:18:22
'Evening, Dr. Brown. What's with the wire?

:18:25
Just a little weather experiment.

:18:29
-What you got under here?
-No! Don't touch that!

:18:32
Some new, specialized
weather-sensing equipment.

:18:35
Got a permit for that?

:18:37
Of course I do.

:18:45
- Just a second.
Let me see if I can find it here.










[ George Bush is a violent criminal and enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government ]


From 6/2/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Capricorn One" ) To 4/21/1989 ( George Bush is a violent criminal and enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government ) is 3976 days

3976 = 1988 + 1988

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 12/24/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is 1988 days



From 2/6/1964 ( date hijacked from me:I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics again on this day ) To 4/21/1989 ( George Bush is a violent criminal and enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government ) is 9206 days

9206 = 4603 + 4603

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 10/9/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I am board-certified surgeon as Dr. Thomas Reagan, M.D. ) is 4603 days


http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/campaigns/wh2000/stories/bushside073199.htm

Bush Earned Profit, Rangers Deal Insiders Say
By Lois Romano and George Lardner Jr.
Washington Post Staff Writers
Saturday, July 31, 1999; Page A12


On April 21, 1989, a 39-member ownership group led by George W. Bush and a Fort Worth financier closed a deal to buy the Texas Rangers, installing Bush as the managing partner.

When the group sold the team last year for $250 million, Bush's share was $14.9 million after an initial investment of a relatively modest half-million dollars. His handsome profit raised questions about whether his name had landed him a sweetheart deal.


Running the team together, Rose and Bush were a study in contrasts – Rose is as studied, cerebral and shy as Bush is impulsive, loquacious and brazen. "George is very intuitive, very quick to come to the path he wants to take," said Rose. "And I'm pretty plodding. Never in our partnership did we have a disagreement over the paths. But George came up to a path in 15 minutes, and I never was able to come with the path until three days. . . . Sometimes he called me daily and I'd say, well, I still got the abacus whirling."


[ George Bush is a violent criminal and enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government ]










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/abacus

abacus

A calculating table or frame; an instrument for performing arithmetical calculations by balls sliding on wires, or counters in grooves, the lowest line representing units, the second line, tens, etc.





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/plod

plod

To toil; to drudge; especially, to study laboriously and patiently.





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/time

time

the system of those sequential relations that any event has to any other, as past, present, or future; indefinite and continuous duration regarded as that in which events succeed one another.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077294/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Capricorn One (1978)


Walter Loughlin: Listen to me and listen good. I don't like you, Caulfield. You're ambitious. You think the way to get ahead is to come up with the scoop of the century. Woodward and Bernstein were good reporters, that's how they did it. Not by telling me they've located Patty Hearst three times like you did or that brilliant piece of investigative journalism you pulled off by finding an eye witness to the second gunman in the Kennedy assassination. The small fact that the man had been in a mental institution at the time never deterred you, not 'scoop' Caulfield. Now most reporters are like me. They are plodders. They spend a lot of their time checking little things... like *facts*. They cover mundane stories like wars and trials and hearings. You never seem to have enough time in your busy schedual to stoop so low as to cover a story. You occupy your time with tips from people who never existed. Driving your car into water and claiming it wasn't your
fault. Getting shot at by unseen gunmen. Now I really hate to interrupt your meteoric career with something so plebian as a legitimate story. However, a train load of propane gas had the bad taste to derail near Galvestone and there's a whole town that just might blow up. So it would be just really peachy of you if you would join your film crew that's waiting for you on the plane at this very moment while we speak.










[ George Bush is a violent criminal and enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government ]


From 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) to 4/18/1989 ( George W. Bush, Texas Rangers baseball corporation, criminal enterprise and instigator of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is: 4524 days

4524 = 2262 + 2262

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 5/12/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) is: 2262 days



From 10/28/1955 ( Bill Gates is enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) to 4/18/1989 ( George W. Bush, Texas Rangers baseball corporation, criminal enterprise and instigator of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is: 12226 days

12226 = 6113 + 6113

From 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I am Princeton University medical doctor degree graduate ) to 2/14/1986 ( I was Prisoner Of War in Libya ) is: 6113 days



From 3/24/1956 ( Steve Ballmer is a violent criminal and enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) To 4/18/1989 ( George W. Bush, Texas Rangers baseball corporation, criminal enterprise and instigator of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 12078 days

12078 = 6039 + 6039

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/15/1975 ( date hijacked from me:Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here" including "Have A Cigar" ) is 6039 days



From 2/5/1964 ( date hijacked from me:I was Innsbruck Olympics gold medalist again on this day ) to 4/18/1989 ( George W. Bush, Texas Rangers baseball corporation, criminal enterprise and instigator of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is: 9204 days

9204 = 4602 + 4602

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 10/9/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I am board-certified surgeon ) is: 4602 days


http://usinfo.state.gov/products/pubs/bush43rdp/running.htm

George W. Bush talks to reporters at Arlington Stadium in Texas on April 18, 1989, after baseball league team owners approved the sale of the Texas Rangers.



http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=950DEED9163AF93AA25757C0A96F948260&scp=2&sq=george+w.+bush+texas+rangers&st=nyt

SPORTS PEOPLE: BASEBALL; Two Sales Approved

Published: April 19, 1989

LEAD: The President's son and a former Vice Presidential candidate officially became part-owners of major league baseball teams yesterday when club owners unanimously approved the sales of the Texas Rangers and Baltimore Orioles.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_laundering

Money laundering

Money laundering is the practice of engaging in financial transactions in order to conceal the identity, source, and/or destination of money, and is a main operation of the underground economy.

In the past, the term "money laundering" was applied only to financial transactions related to organized crime. Today its definition is often expanded by government regulators (such as the United States Office of the Comptroller of the Currency) to encompass any financial transaction which generates an asset or a value as the result of an illegal act, which may involve actions such as tax evasion or false accounting. As a result, the illegal activity of money laundering is now recognized as potentially practiced by individuals, small and large businesses, corrupt officials, members of organized crime



Process

Money laundering is often described as occurring in three stages: Placement, layering, and integration.

Placement: refers to the initial point of entry for funds derived from criminal activities.

Layering: refers to the creation of complex networks of transactions which attempt to obscure the link between the initial entry point, and the end of the laundering cycle.

Integration: refers to the return of funds to the legitimate economy for later extraction.

However, The Anti Money Laundering Network recommends the terms

Hide: to reflect the fact that cash is often introduced to the economy via commercial concerns which may knowingly or not knowingly be part of the laundering scheme, and it is these which ultimately prove to be the interface between the criminal and the financial sector

Move: clearly explains that the money launderer uses transfers, sales and purchase of assets, and changes the shape and size of the lump of money so as to obfuscate the trail between money and crime or money and criminal.

Invest: the criminal spends the money: he/she may invest it in assets, or in his/her lifestyle.





[ George Bush is a violent criminal and enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government ]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087985/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Red Dawn (1984)



Col. Andy Tanner: [Describing the invasion] West Coast. East Coast. Down here is Mexico. First wave of the attack came in disguised as commercial charter flights same way they did in Afghanistan in '80. Only they were crack Airborne outfits. Now they took these passes in the Rockies.

Jed Eckert: So that's what hit Calumet.

Col. Andy Tanner: I guess so. They coordinated with selective nuke strikes and the missiles were a helluva lot more accurate than we thought. They took out the silos here in the Dakotas, key points of communication.

Darryl Bates: Like what?

Col. Andy Tanner: Oh, like Omaha, Washington, Kansas City.

Darryl Bates: Gone?

Col. Andy Tanner: Yeah. That's right. Infiltrators came up illegal from Mexico. Cubans mostly. They managed to infiltrate SAC bases in the Midwest, several down in Texas and wreaked a helluva lot of havoc, I'm here to tell you. They opened up the door down here, and the whole Cuban & Nicaraguan armies come walking right through, rolled right up here through the Great Plains.

Robert: How far did they get?

Col. Andy Tanner: Cheyenne, across to Kansas. We held them at the Rockies and the Mississippi. Anyway, the Russians reinforced with 60 divisions. Sent three whole army groups across the Bering Strait into Alaska, cut the pipeline, came across Canada to link up here in the middle, but we stopped their butt cold. The lines have pretty much stabilized now.










[ Omaha Mayor Harold John Daub, Jr. actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ]


From 4/23/1941 ( Omaha Mayor Harold John Daub, Jr. actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 7/29/1958 ( NASA formed ) is: 6306 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is: 6306 days



From 4/23/1941 ( Omaha Mayor Harold John Daub, Jr. actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) To 1/17/1986 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Iron Eagle" ) is 16340 days

16340 = 8170 + 8170

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 7/16/1981 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) is 8170 days



From 8/5/1930 ( date hijacked from me:NASA Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut Neil Armstrong ) to 4/23/1941 ( Omaha Mayor Harold John Daub, Jr. actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 3914 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 11/19/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 12 Intrepid astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 3914 days



From 4/23/1941 ( Omaha Mayor Harold John Daub, Jr. actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 11/2/1975 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from Earth by myself to intercept Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is: 12611 days

12611 = 1 + 6305 + 6305

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me: my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is: 6305 days


http://www.nndb.com/people/961/000129574/

Hal Daub
AKA Harold John Daub, Jr.

Born: 23-Apr-1941

Executive summary: Mayor of Omaha, 1995-2001










http://www.nndb.com/company/680/000052524/

Berkshire Hathaway

Founded 1955 by the merger of Hathaway Manufacturing Company merged with Berkshire Fine Spinning Associates. Since 1964 operates as an investment bank and holding company controlled by Warren Buffett.

Corporate headquarters:

Omaha, NE


[ Racketeering Mob Organization Leader Warren Buffett actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all Warren Buffett employees and managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices ]










1986 film "Iron Eagle" DVD:

00:18:43

Doug, you've got to come with me now.

It's your dad.

You got to get back to the base.

He's been shot down.



00:23:12


Doug Masters: I don't know how you can stay so calm.


Elizabeth Masters: That's because I've been through it before.

You don't remember. You were only four years old but that time your had to bail out over the Pacific.

The whole time he was missing, I didn't even know if he was alive.


Doug Masters: I got to call Katie and tell her I'm not going tonight.

And you better call the Winslows and tell them not to drive all the way down for graduation.


Elizabeth Masters: Doug, that is not going to help him.

He's stuck over there, but all he's thinking about is us.

He's thinking about you and Katie getting all dressed up tonight.


That's all he's got right now. And somehow if you don't go it takes it all away from him.










From 3/14/1965 ( I am active duty Central Intelligence Agency officer ) to 1/17/1986 ( premiere US film "Iron Eagle" ) is: 7614 days

7614 = 3807 + 3807

From 11/11/1966 ( I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) to 4/14/1977 ( I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 3807 days



From 7/2/1976 ( I intercepted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) to 1/17/1986 ( premiere US film "Iron Eagle" ) is: 3486 days

3486 = 1743 + 1743

From 7/4/1976 ( I successfully diverted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) to 4/12/1981 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-1 Columbia spacecraft ) is: 1743 days



From 5/21/1969 ( I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) to 1/17/1986 ( premiere US film "Iron Eagle" ) is: 6085 days

From 9/2/1965 ( my first day as university student at Princeton University where I earned Medical Doctor degree ) to 5/1/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) is: 6085 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091278/

Iron Eagle (1986)

Release Date: 17 January 1986 (USA)










From 2/7/1965 ( Jason Gedrick ) to 9/2/1965 ( my first day as university student at Princeton University where I earned Medical Doctor degree ) is: 207 days

From 12/25/1968 ( I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) to 7/20/1969 ( I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is: 207 days



From 2/7/1965 ( Jason Gedrick ) to 7/20/1969 ( I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is: 1624 days

1624 = 812 + 812

From 5/1/1967 ( my first flight by myself as jet pilot ) to 7/21/1969 ( I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 812 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001263/

Jason Gedrick
Date of Birth: 7 February 1965
Iron Eagle (1986) .... Doug Masters










From 6/29/1967 ( Melora Hardin ) to 4/14/1977 ( I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 3577 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford includes law degree ) is: 3577 days



From 5/1/1967 ( my first flight by myself as jet pilot ) to 6/29/1967 ( Melora Hardin ) is: 59 days

From 3/14/1965 ( I am active duty Central Intelligence Agency officer ) to 5/12/1965 ( I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) is: 59 days



From 6/29/1967 ( Melora Hardin ) to 10/9/1971 ( I am board-certified surgeon as Dr. Thomas Reagan, M.D. ) is: 1563 days

From 10/9/1971 ( I am board-certified surgeon as Dr. Thomas Reagan, M.D. ) to 1/19/1976 ( U.S. congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 General of the Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan, USN ) is: 1563 days


http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002124/

Melora Hardin
Date of Birth: 29 June 1967
Iron Eagle (1986) .... Katie










http://www.cswap.com/1982/Fast_Times_at_Ridgemont_High/cap/en/25fps/a/00_46

Fast Times at Ridgemont High

:46:57
I sent a letter to Doug today.
Can't wait 'til he gets out here.

:47:01
- What's Doug doing in Chicago?
- He works for the airline.

You'll meet him.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Aircraft

Douglas Aircraft Company

The Douglas Aircraft Company was an American aerospace manufacturer, based in Long Beach, California. It was founded in 1921 by Donald Wills Douglas, Sr. and later merged with the McDonnell Aircraft in 1967 to form McDonnell Douglas.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonnell_Douglas

McDonnell Douglas

Founded April 28, 1967

McDonnell Douglas was a major American aerospace manufacturer and defense contractor, producing a number of famous commercial and military aircraft.


Products

F-4 Phantom II (started under McDonnell Aircraft)
F-15 Eagle
AV-8 Harrier II (in partnership with British Aerospace)
F/A-18 Hornet

AH-64 Apache (started under Hughes Helicopters)










1986 film "Iron Eagle" DVD:

00:18:43

Doug, you've got to come with me now.

It's your dad.

You got to get back to the base.

He's been shot down.



00:23:12


Doug Masters: I don't know how you can stay so calm.


Elizabeth Masters: That's because I've been through it before.

You don't remember. You were only four years old but that time your had to bail out over the Pacific.

The whole time he was missing, I didn't even know if he was alive.


Doug Masters: I got to call Katie and tell her I'm not going tonight.

And you better call the Winslows and tell them not to drive all the way down for graduation.


Elizabeth Masters: Doug, that is not going to help him.

He's stuck over there, but all he's thinking about is us.

He's thinking about you and Katie getting all dressed up tonight.


That's all he's got right now. And somehow if you don't go it takes it all away from him.










[ Omaha Mayor Harold John Daub, Jr. actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ]


From 4/23/1941 ( Omaha Mayor Harold John Daub, Jr. actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 7/29/1958 ( NASA formed ) is: 6306 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is: 6306 days



From 4/23/1941 ( Omaha Mayor Harold John Daub, Jr. actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) To 1/17/1986 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Iron Eagle" ) is 16340 days

16340 = 8170 + 8170

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 7/16/1981 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) is 8170 days



From 8/5/1930 ( date hijacked from me:NASA Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut Neil Armstrong ) to 4/23/1941 ( Omaha Mayor Harold John Daub, Jr. actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 3914 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 11/19/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 12 Intrepid astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 3914 days



From 4/23/1941 ( Omaha Mayor Harold John Daub, Jr. actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 11/2/1975 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from Earth by myself to intercept Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is: 12611 days

12611 = 1 + 6305 + 6305

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me: my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is: 6305 days


http://www.nndb.com/people/961/000129574/

Hal Daub
AKA Harold John Daub, Jr.

Born: 23-Apr-1941

Executive summary: Mayor of Omaha, 1995-2001










From 3/4/1950 ( Rick Perry actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 8/10/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Red Dawn" ) is 159 days, 34 years

'1-59-34' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK )



From 3/4/1950 ( Rick Perry actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 5/1/1973 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation from University of Oxford includes law degree ) is: 8459 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 5/1/1982 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) is: 8459 days



From 3/4/1950 ( Rick Perry actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) is: 4882 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 11/26/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Jupiter moon Callisto ) is: 4882 days



From 3/4/1950 ( Rick Perry actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) to 5/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) is: 7018 days

7018 = 3509 + 3509

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 10/11/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut ) is: 3509 days



From 3/26/1931 ( date hijacked from me: actor Leonard Nimoy starring character in "Star Trek" franchise ) to 3/4/1950 ( Rick Perry actively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 6918 days

6918 = 3459 + 3459

'34-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK )



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Perry

44th Lieutenant Governor of Texas

In office

January 17, 1999 – December 21, 2000

Governor George W. Bush

James Richard Perry (born March 4, 1950) is a Republican politician and the Governor of Texas. He assumed office in December 2000 when George W. Bush resigned to prepare for his inauguration as President of the United States.










http://frwebgate3.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/waisgate.cgi?WAISdocID=77189413555+0+0+0&WAISaction=retrieve

TITLE 18--CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

PART I--CRIMES

CHAPTER 115--TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Sec. 2381. Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.










From 3/30/1981 ( U.S. President Ronald Wilson Reagan shot and wounded in near-fatal assassination attempt ) To 10/16/2008 ( Jay Kimbrough is an established coward and actively instigates coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 10062 days

10062 = 5031 + 5031

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 12/11/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is 5031 days


http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/6062442.html

Perry names Jay Kimbrough as chief of staff

© 2008 The Associated Press

Oct. 16, 2008, 2:43PM

AUSTIN — Gov. Rick Perry has picked Jay Kimbrough, a deputy chancellor at Texas A&M University and former aide to Attorney General Greg Abbott, to be his new chief of staff.


"I am excited that Jay is returning to my staff," Perry said in a news release Thursday.



[ Jay Kimbrough is an established coward and actively instigates coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ]










From 11/11/1966 ( I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) to 8/10/1984 ( premiere US film "Red Dawn" ) is: 6482 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 4/14/1981 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-1 Columbia spacecraft ) is: 6482 days



From 11/15/1966 ( Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) to 8/10/1984 ( premiere US film "Red Dawn" ) is: 6478 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 11/26/1976 ( my first landing Jupiter moon Callisto ) is: 6478 days



From 8/10/1984 ( premiere US film "Red Dawn" ) to 7/21/1987 ( formal wedding ceremony for my wife Phoebe and me ) is: 1075 days

From 7/23/1973 ( I passed the Multistate Bar Examination ) to 7/2/1976 ( I intercepted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) is: 1075 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087985/

Red Dawn (1984)

Release Date: 10 August 1984 (USA)

Tagline: A full scale military invasion by foreign troops begins. Total surprise. Almost total success

Plot: It is the dawn of World War III. In mid-western America, a group of teenagers bands together to defend their town, and their country, from invading Soviet forces.

Powers Boothe ... Andy










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_dawn

Red Dawn

Release date(s) August 10, 1984

Red Dawn is a 1984 film by John Milius about an invasion of the United States by the Soviet Union, Cuba and other Communist Central American armies, and the resulting guerrilla actions of a group of American high school students in the town of Calumet, Colorado. The movie features Patrick Swayze, C. Thomas Howell, Lea Thompson, Charlie Sheen, Jennifer Grey, and Powers Boothe.


Much of the progress and politics of the war is left to the viewer's speculation in the film's first half (putting the audience in the position of the characters, who also have no idea what is going on beyond their immediate surroundings), but specific facts are later provided by a downed U.S. Air Force pilot, Lieutenant Colonel Andrew Tanner.

Director/screenwriter John Milius reported that he had obtained the help and input of former Secretary of State and NATO commander General Alexander Haig to create the backstory/scenario,[citation needed] which required an invasion of the U.S. by Communist countries with minimal use of nuclear weapons on both sides.

The film's backstory involves several alternate history political precedents. The Green Party came to power in West Germany, forcing the removal of U.S. forces from that nation and all nuclear weapons from Europe. The resulting upheaval left NATO as a political nonentity, with only Britain remaining as a U.S. ally. At the same time, Soviet allies Cuba and Nicaragua each expanded their armies to 500,000 men, subsequently overrunning El Salvador and Honduras. A civil war in Mexico resulted in that country falling behind the Communist "Iron Curtain." In a parallel to Operation Barbarossa, the Soviet Union, like Nazi Germany, now had a broad base from which to invade its primary enemy, and thousands of troops from satellite nations to augment their own armies.

During this time, the Soviet Union was suffering its worst wheat harvest in 55 years and food riots were occurring throughout the nations of the Warsaw Pact. Apparently desperate for food to feed its people, the Soviet Union and its allies launched a full scale invasion of the United States. Although the movie was released in 1984, the story itself takes place in the near future, starting in 1989 and ending in 1990, because the Holodomor of 1932-1934 is probably[original research?] what is being referred to in the opening narration as the previous "worst wheat harvest" that happened 55 years beforehand.

The Soviets utilize a three-phase attack. First, they use strategic nuclear strikes to destroy key points of communication including several major U.S. cities (Omaha, Kansas City and Washington, D.C. are specifically cited). Strategic nuclear weapons are also used to destroy ICBM bases in Montana and the Dakotas. In addition, it is hinted that Cuban infiltrators aid in confusing U.S. forces by raiding Strategic Air Command bases throughout the Midwest and Texas. Coupled with these nuclear attacks, Soviet transport aircraft containing elite Soviet VDV and Cuban paratroopers slipped through the U.S. radar disguised as commercial airliners.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087985/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Red Dawn (1984)


Erica: You American?

Col. Andy Tanner: Red-blooded.

Erica: What's the capital of Texas?

Col. Andy Tanner: Austin.

Erica: Wrong, commie! It's Houston.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087985/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Red Dawn (1984)


Radio Free America Announcer: It's 11:59 on Radio Free America; this is Uncle Sam, with music, and the truth until dawn. Right now I've got a few words for some of our brothers and sisters in the occupied zone: "the chair is against the wall, the chair is against the wall", "john has a long mustache, john has a long mustache". It's twelve o'clock, American, another day closer to victory. And for all of you out there, on, or behind the line, this is your song.

[the Battle Hymn of the Republic begins to play]