Friday, October 17, 2008

Subject: Racketeering Mob Organization Arbusto and successors actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal gov't




----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 6:32:58 PM
Subject: Racketeering Mob Organization Arbusto and successors actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government

To: United States Department of Defense, Inspector General


From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)



I have reason to believe that domestic terrorists are actively planning to destroy with stolen nuclear weapons at least 1 American city.

I have further reason to believe that subversive elements of the U.S. federal government are working to provide cover for those pending acts of domestic terrorism that I believe are being actively planned.

I believe that George Bush, Richard Cheney, Defense Secretary Robert Gates, Joint Chiefs Mike Mullen, DOD General Counsel William J. Haynes II and others such as RNC chairman Robert M. Duncan, Nancy Pelosi, Rudolph W. Giuliani, Barack Obama and John Edwards of North Carolina, among others not named here, are actively providing cover for those past and pending acts of domestic terrorism.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial

Denial

Denial is a defense mechanism' postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence










From 2/27/1951 ( Harvey Leroy Atwater inactively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with actively violent criminal accomplice George Bush ) To 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) is 4522 days

4522 = 2261 + 2261

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 5/12/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) is 2261 days



From 2/27/1951 ( Harvey Leroy Atwater inactively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with actively violent criminal accomplice George Bush ) To 1/31/1964 ( date hijacked from me:I was Innsbruck Olympics gold medalist on this day ) is 4721 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/18/1976 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Midway" ) is 4721 days



From 2/27/1951 ( Harvey Leroy Atwater inactively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with actively violent criminal accomplice George Bush ) To 7/20/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is 6718 days

6718 = 3359 + 3359

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 2/27/1951 ( Harvey Leroy Atwater inactively supports coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with actively violent criminal accomplice George Bush ) To 9/17/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Battlestar Galactica" includes central figures "Apollo" and "Starbuck" as fighter pilots in space ) is 10064 days

10064 = 5032 + 5032

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/11/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is 5032 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Atwater

Lee Atwater

Harvey Leroy "Lee" Atwater (February 27, 1951 – March 29, 1991) was an American political consultant and strategist to the Republican party. He was an advisor of U.S. President George H. W. Bush. He was also a political mentor and close friend of Republican strategist Karl Rove. Atwater invented or improved upon many of the techniques of modern electoral politics, including promulgating unflattering rumors and attempting to drive up opponents' "negative" poll numbers with the aggressive use of opposition research. He has been characterized as the "happy hatchet man" and "Darth Vader" of the Republican Party.





http://www.nndb.com/people/019/000043887/

Lee Atwater

AKA Harvey Leroy Atwater

Born: 27-Feb-1951

Died: 29-Mar-1991

Cause of death: Cancer - Brain

Executive summary: RNC Chairman, 1988-90










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cancer

cancer

any evil condition or thing that spreads destructively; blight.

A pernicious, spreading evil










http://www.cswap.com/1988/Die_Hard/cap/en/25fps/a/01_55

Die Hard


1:55:37
So that's what this is all about?
A fucking robbery?

1:55:42
Put down the gun.

1:55:45
Why'd you have to nuke
the whole building, Hans?

1:55:47
Well, when you steal $600,
you can just disappear.

1:55:50
When you steal 600 million,
they will find you

1:55:53
unless they think
you're already dead.










[ George Bush is a violent criminal and enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government ]


From 2/9/1964 ( date hijacked from me:I was multiple Olympic gold medalist during Innsbruck Olympics ) To 6/24/1977 ( Racketeering Mob Organization Arbusto and successors actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all Arbusto and the successors employees, lawyers and managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices ) is 4884 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) is 4884 days


http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/campaigns/wh2000/stories/bushtext073099.htm

In His Own Words: 'Excitement in the Air'
The Washington Post
Friday, July 30, 1999; Page A21

The following are excerpts of interviews with George W. Bush conducted by Washington Post reporters. The interviews took place May 11 and June 7, 1999, in Austin.



You incorporated Arbusto on June 24, 1977. And the next month you, as an independent oil producer, announce your candidacy for the congressional seat. But you didn't start active operations of the company until March of 1979.

Correct.

That sequence suggests to me that you wanted Arbusto most immediately as a credential for the congressional race.










From 6/24/1977 ( Racketeering Mob Organization Arbusto and successors actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all Arbusto and the successors employees, lawyers and managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices ) to 4/19/1993 ( Waco Siege ends violently as instigated by the Racketeering Mob Organization U.S. F.B.I. ) is 15 years, 9 months, 3 weeks, 4 days

'1-59-34' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK )



From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/2/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Capricorn One" ) is 5435 days

From 6/2/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Capricorn One" ) To 4/19/1993 ( Waco Siege ends violently as instigated by the Racketeering Mob Organization U.S. F.B.I. ) is 5435 days



From 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me:I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) To 4/19/1993 ( Waco Siege ends violently as instigated by the Racketeering Mob Organization U.S. F.B.I. ) is 5849 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 7/21/1979 ( date hijacked from me:my wife Phoebe and I are married ) is 5849 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993

1993

Events of 1993


April 19- A 51-day stand-off at the Branch Davidian compound near Waco, Texas, ends with a fire that kills 76 people, including David Koresh.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_Siege

Waco Siege

The Waco Siege (also known as the Waco Massacre ) took place on February 28, 1993 when the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) attempted to execute a search warrant at the Branch Davidian ranch at Mount Carmel, a property located nine miles (14 km) east-northeast of Waco, Texas. An exchange of gunfire resulted in the deaths of four agents and six Davidians. A subsequent 51-day siege by the Federal Bureau of Investigation ended on April 19 when fire destroyed the compound. Seventy-six people, including 21 children and two pregnant women, along with Davidian leader Vernon Wayne Howell, better known as David Koresh, died in the fire.


The FBI voiced concern that the Davidians might commit mass suicide, as had happened at Jonestown where 900 people killed themselves at their leader's behest. The newly appointed U.S. Attorney General Janet Reno approved recommendations by the FBI to mount an assault after being told that conditions were deteriorating and children were being abused inside the compound. Because the Davidians were heavily armed, the FBI's arms included .50 (12.7 mm) caliber guns and armored vehicles (CEVs). The assault took place on April 19th.

Combat Engineering tanks used booms to puncture holes in the walls of buildings of the compound so as to pump in CS gas ("tear gas") and try to flush out the Davidians without harming them. The stated plan called for increasing amounts of gas to be pumped in over two days to increase pressure. Officially, no armed assault was to be made, and loudspeakers were used to tell the Davidians that there would be no armed assault and to ask them not to fire on the vehicles. When several Davidians allegedly opened fire, the FBI's response was to increase the amount of gas being used.

After more than six hours no Davidians had left the building, sheltering instead in a cinder block room within the building or using gas masks. The official FBI claim is that CEVs were used to punch large holes in the building to provide exits for those inside. Most Davidians dispute this claim because the "exits" were blocked by debris, structurally unstable, elevated and largely inaccessible due to smoke and large quanitities of tear gas. Several Davidians were blocked when a floor above collapsed, and nearly all Davidians said they feared being shot were they to leave.[citation needed]

At around noon, three fires started almost simultaneously in different parts of the building. Even then, as the fire spread, only nine people left the building.

The remaining Davidians burned to death as fire engulfed the building, with footage being broadcast worldwide by television. In all, 74 died.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_Siege

Waco Siege


The FBI voiced concern that the Davidians might commit mass suicide, as had happened at Jonestown where 900 people killed themselves at their leader's behest. The newly appointed U.S. Attorney General Janet Reno approved recommendations by the FBI to mount an assault










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_Siege

Waco Siege


The newly appointed U.S. Attorney General Janet Reno approved recommendations by the FBI to mount an assault










From 6/24/1977 ( Racketeering Mob Organization Arbusto and successors actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all Arbusto and the successors employees, lawyers and managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices ) to 4/19/1993 ( Waco Siege ends violently as instigated by the Racketeering Mob Organization U.S. F.B.I. ) is 15 years, 9 months, 3 weeks, 4 days

'1-59-34' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK )



From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/2/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Capricorn One" ) is 5435 days

From 6/2/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Capricorn One" ) To 4/19/1993 ( Waco Siege ends violently as instigated by the Racketeering Mob Organization U.S. F.B.I. ) is 5435 days



From 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me:I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) To 4/19/1993 ( Waco Siege ends violently as instigated by the Racketeering Mob Organization U.S. F.B.I. ) is 5849 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 7/21/1979 ( date hijacked from me:my wife Phoebe and I are married ) is 5849 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993

1993

Events of 1993


April 19- A 51-day stand-off at the Branch Davidian compound near Waco, Texas, ends with a fire that kills 76 people, including David Koresh.


[ Racketeering Mob Organization U.S. FBI actively instigates coup d'etat and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all U.S. FBI employees, lawyers and managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices to the murder of United States citizens ]










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/time

time

the system of those sequential relations that any event has to any other, as past, present, or future; indefinite and continuous duration regarded as that in which events succeed one another.










[ George Bush is a violent criminal and enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government ]


From 5/1/1967 ( date hijacked from me:my first flight by myself as jet pilot ) To 11/20/1983 ( date hijacked from me:premiere TV movie "The Day After" ) is 6047 days

From 11/20/1983 ( date hijacked from me:premiere TV movie "The Day After" ) To 6/10/2000 ( George W. Bush's so-called "Jesus Day" is product of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is 6047 days



From 11/1/1982 ( date hijacked from me:Duran Duran "Rio" including "The Chauffeur" ) To 6/10/2000 ( George W. Bush's so-called "Jesus Day" is product of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is 6431 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 10/11/1976 ( date hijacked from me:U.S. Public Law 94-479 General of the Armies of the United States approved by U.S. President Gerald Ford and applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan, USN ) is 6431 days



From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 4/30/1982 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) is: 8458 days

From 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me:I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) to 6/10/2000 ( George W. Bush's so-called "Jesus Day" is product of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is: 8458 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_as_Governor_of_Texas

George W. Bush as Governor of Texas


He signed a memorandum on April 17, 2000 proclaiming June 10 to be Jesus Day in Texas, a day where he "urge[d] all Texans to answer the call to serve those in need." Although Bush was criticized for violating the constitutional separation of church and state ("Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof…"), his initiative was popular with most people across the state, especially religious and social conservatives.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crawford,_tx

Crawford, Texas

Crawford is a town located in western McLennan County, Texas, United States. It is part of the Waco Metropolitan Statistical Area.










http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/citytown_zip.jsp

http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/zcl_3_results.jsp

Find a City by ZIP Code™ Results

You Gave Us

76704


Actual City name in 76704

WACO, TX










From 8/17/1959 ( David Koresh ) To 7/4/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I successfully diverted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is 6166 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/19/1976 ( date hijacked from me:U.S. congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 General of the Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan, USN ) is 6166 days



From 8/17/1959 ( David Koresh ) to 12/11/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is 159 months, 3 weeks, 3 days

'1-59-33' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 8/17/1959 ( David Koresh ) To 5/1/1967 ( date hijacked from me:my first flight by myself as a jet pilot ) is 2814 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 11/15/1966 ( date hijacked from me:Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) is 2814 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Koresh

David Koresh

David Koresh (August 17, 1959 – April 19, 1993) was the leader of a Branch Davidian religious sect, believing himself to be the final prophet. A 1993 raid by the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and subsequent siege by the FBI ended with the burning of the Branch Davidian ranch.










From 7/4/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I successfully diverted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) to 4/19/1995 ( Oklahoma City bombing with many fatalities and massive destruction ) is: 6863 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 4/30/1982 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) is: 6863 days



From 11/26/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Jupiter moon Callisto ) to 4/19/1995 ( Oklahoma City bombing with many fatalities and massive destruction ) is: 6718 days

6718 = 3359 + 3359

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing

Oklahoma City bombing

The Oklahoma City bombing was a terrorist attack on April 19, 1995 aimed at the U.S. government in which the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building was bombed in an office complex in downtown Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The attack claimed 168 lives and left over 800 injured.

Shortly after the explosion, an Oklahoma Highway Patrol officer stopped 26-year-old Timothy McVeigh for driving without a license plate










From 2/9/1964 ( date hijacked from me:I was multiple Olympic gold medalist during Innsbruck Olympics ) To 6/24/1977 ( Racketeering Mob Organization Arbusto and successors actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all Arbusto and the successors employees, lawyers and managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices ) is 4884 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 11/28/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth ) is 4884 days


http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/campaigns/wh2000/stories/bushtext073099.htm

In His Own Words: 'Excitement in the Air'
The Washington Post
Friday, July 30, 1999; Page A21

The following are excerpts of interviews with George W. Bush conducted by Washington Post reporters. The interviews took place May 11 and June 7, 1999, in Austin.



You incorporated Arbusto on June 24, 1977. And the next month you, as an independent oil producer, announce your candidacy for the congressional seat. But you didn't start active operations of the company until March of 1979.

Correct.

That sequence suggests to me that you wanted Arbusto most immediately as a credential for the congressional race.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/poseur

poseur

a person who attempts to impress others by assuming or affecting a manner, degree of elegance, sentiment, etc., other than his or her true one.










From 2/6/1964 ( date hijacked from me:I was Olympic gold medalist at Innsbruck Olympics again on this day ) to 11/5/1977 ( Laura Welch & permanent retard George W. Bush wedding is an activity of criminal enterprise and insurrection against the U.S. federal government ) is: 5021 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me:I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) is: 5021 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Bush

Laura Bush

Laura Lane Welch Bush (born November 4, 1946) is the wife of the forty-third and current President of the United States George W. Bush and is thereby the First Lady of the United States.


Laura Welch met George W. Bush in 1977 at a backyard barbecue at the home of mutual friends. After a three-month courtship, she married him on November 5 of that year










From 11/4/1946 ( former debutante Laura Bush, current sham wife of former gay male stripper George W. Bush ) to 2/9/1964 ( date hijacked from me:I was multiple Olympic gold medalist during Innsbruck Olympics ) is: 6306 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is: 6306 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Bush

Laura Bush

Laura Lane Welch Bush (born November 4, 1946) is the wife of the forty-third and current President of the United States George W. Bush and is thereby the First Lady of the United States.


Laura Welch met George W. Bush in 1977 at a backyard barbecue at the home of mutual friends. After a three-month courtship, she married him on November 5 of that year










http://archives.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLITICS/stories/11/02/bush.dui/

Bush acknowledges 1976 DUI charge

November 2, 2000

Late Thursday evening, following a campaign rally in this tightly contested Midwestern state, Bush--with his wife, Laura, at his side -- told reporters news accounts of the incident were accurate


Bush said the timing of the initial news report, just days before Americans elect a new president, was "interesting." When asked where the story may have originated, he said, "I've got my suspicions."


Karen Hughes, Bush's spokeswomen said the 54-year-old Texas governor, who has been open about his past drinking problems, had not publicly disclosed the arrest because not even his 18-year-old twin daughters were aware of it.


"The timing of an announcement like this, four or five days away from the election about an incident 24 years ago, which the governor's daughters don't even know about, is certainly questionable," Hughes said.










From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 12/25/1968 ( I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is: 3585 days

From 11/11/1966 ( I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) to 9/4/1976 ( George W. Bush arrested again ) is: 3585 days



From 1/29/1964 ( I was multiple Olympic gold medalist during Innsbruck Olympics ) to 9/4/1976 ( George W. Bush arrested again ) is: 4602 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 10/9/1971 ( I am board-certified surgeon ) is: 4602 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_substance_abuse_controversy

George W. Bush substance abuse controversy


On September 4, 1976, Bush was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol near his family's summer home in Kennebunkport, Maine. He admitted his guilt, was fined $150, and had his driving license in the state suspended for two years, implying two prior convictions. [The White House had claimed 30 days, the document shows two years.] This incident did not become public knowledge until it was reported in the press in the week before the 2000 election.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/transvestite

transvestite


A person who dresses and acts in a style or manner traditionally associated with the opposite sex.

someone who adopts the dress or manner or sexual role of the opposite sex

Someone who dresses in the clothes usually worn by the opposite sex. Transvestites may be bisexual, heterosexual, or homosexual










From 2/17/1965 ( I am active duty U.S. Navy SEAL ) to 12/13/1977 ( mugshot photo date from arrest of Bill Gates who is a violent criminal and enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) is: 4682 days

4682 = 2341 + 2341

From 5/12/1965 ( I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) to 10/9/1971 ( I am board-certified surgeon ) is: 2341 days



From 10/11/1968 ( I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut ) to 12/13/1977 ( mugshot photo date from arrest of Bill Gates who is a violent criminal and enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) is: 3350 days

From 5/1/1967 ( my first flight by myself as jet pilot ) to 7/2/1976 ( I intercepted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) is: 3350 days



From 6/19/1968 ( I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) to 12/13/1977 ( mugshot photo date from arrest of Bill Gates who is a violent criminal and enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) is 3 days, 3 weeks, 5 months, 9 years

'33-59' ( my birth date US )


http://www.nndb.com/people/435/000022369/

Bill Gates [ is a violent criminal and enemy combatant against the United States federal government ]

AKA William Henry Gates III

Born: 28-Oct-1955

Birthplace: Seattle, WA

Driving without a License Phoenix, AZ (29-Apr-1975)










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial

Denial

Denial is a defense mechanism' postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence


Types of Denial

Denial of fact: This form of denial is where someone avoids a fact by lying. This lying can take the form of an outright falsehood (commission), leaving out certain details in order to tailor a story (omission), or by falsely agreeing to something (assent, also referred to as "yesing" behavior). Someone who is in denial of fact is typically using lies in order to avoid facts that they think may be potentially painful to themselves or others.

Denial of responsibility: This form of denial involves avoiding personal responsibility by blaming, minimizing or justifying. Blaming is a direct statement shifting culpability and may overlap with denial of fact. Minimizing is an attempt to make the effects or results of an action appear to be less harmful than they may actually be. Justifying is when someone takes a choice and attempts to make that choice look okay due to their perception of what is "right" in a situation. Someone using denial of responsibility is usually attempting to avoid potential harm or pain by shifting attention away from themselves.

Denial of impact: Denial of impact involves a person avoiding thinking about or understanding the harms their behavior have caused to themselves or others. By doing this, that person is able to avoid feeling a sense of guilt and it can prevent that person from developing remorse or empathy for others. Denial of impact reduces or eliminates a sense of pain or harm from poor decisions.

Denial of awareness: This type of denial is best discussed by looking at the concept of state dependent learning. People using this type of denial will avoid pain and harm by stating they were in a different state of awareness (such as alcohol or drug intoxication or on occasion mental health related). This type of denial often overlaps with denial of responsibility.

Denial of cycle: Many who use this type of denial will say things such as, "it just happened." Denial of cycle is where a person avoids looking at their decisions leading up to an event or does not consider their pattern of decision making and how harmful behavior is repeated. The pain and harm being avoided by this type of denial is more of the effort needed to change the focus from a singular event to looking at preceding events. It can also serve as a way to blame or justify behavior (see above).

Denial of denial: This can be a difficult concept for many people to identify in themselves, but is a major barrier to changing hurtful behaviors. Denial of denial involves thoughts, actions and behaviors which bolster confidence that nothing needs to be changed in one's personal behavior. This form of denial typically overlaps with all of the other forms of denial, but involves more self-delusion.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_infringement

Copyright infringement

'Copyright infringement' (or copyright violation) is the unauthorized use of material that is covered by copyright law, in a manner that violates one of the copyright owner's exclusive rights, such as the right to reproduce or perform the copyrighted work, or to make derivative works.



First element: establishing ownership of a valid copyright

A plaintiff establishes ownership by authorship (by the plaintiff itself or by one who assigned rights to the plaintiff) of (1) an original work of authorship that is (2) fixed in a tangible medium (e.g. a book or musical recording). Registration is not required for copyright itself, but in most cases is a jurisdictional requirement to bring the suit. Registration is also useful because it gives rise to the presumption of a valid copyright, and eliminates the innocent infringement defense, and (if timely made) it allows the plaintiff to elect statutory damages, and be eligible for a possible award of attorney fees.

Works that are not sufficiently original, or which constitute facts, a method or process cannot enjoy copy protection.. U.S. Courts do not recognize the "sweat of the brow" doctrine, which originally allowed protection for those who labored to collect and organize facts. To combat this, business which assemble databases of information have relied on contract law where copyright law offers no protection. For a work to be original, it must possess a "modicum of creativity", which is a "low threshold" although some creativity must exist.

Copyright protects the fixed expression of ideas, but not the ideas themselves. (Ideas are protected by patents). Nevertheless, an expression must exist in a fixed tangible medium. A movie script writer who discusses a plot idea which has not yet been written would not be protected if another heard his idea and wrote a screenplay himself. Whether RAM constitutes a "fixed medium" is a contentious issue in copyright litigation because of the transitory nature of RAM.


Second element: establishing actual copying

A plaintiff establishes actual copying with direct or indirect evidence. Direct evidence is satisfied either by a defendant's admission to copying or the testimony of witnesses who observed the defendant in the act. More commonly, a plaintiff relies on circumstantial or indirect evidence. A court will infer copying by a showing of a "striking similarity" between the copyrighted work and the alleged copy, along with a showing of both access and use of that access. A plaintiff may establish access by proof of distribution over a large geographical area, or by eyewitness testimony that the defendant owned a copy of the protected work. Access alone is not sufficient to establish infringement. The plaintiff must show a similarity between the two works, and the degree of similarity will affect the probability that illicit copying in fact occurred in the court's eyes. Even then, the plaintiff must show that the copying amounted to improper appropriation.
Indeed, the US Supreme Court has held that not all copying constitutes infringement and a showing of misappropriation is necessary.


Third element: establishing misappropriation

A copyrighted work may contain elements which are not copyrightable, such as facts, ideas, themes, or content in the public domain. A plaintiff alleging misappropriation must first demonstrate that what the defendant appropriated from the copyrighted work was protectible. Second, a plaintiff must show that the intended audience will recognize substantial similarities between the two works. The intended audience may be the general public, or a specialized field. The degree of similarity necessary for a court to find misappropriation is not easily defined. Indeed, "the test for infringement of a copyright is of necessity vague." Two methods are used to determine if unlawful appropriation has occurred: the subtractive method and the totality method.

The subtractive method, also known as the "abstraction/subtraction approach" seeks to analyze what parts of a copyrighted work are protectible and which are not. The unprotected elements are subtracted and the fact finder then determines whether substantial similarities exist in the protectible expression which remains. For instance, if the copyright holder for West Side Story alleged infringement, the elements of that musical borrowed from Romeo and Juliet would be subtracted before comparing it to the allegedly infringing work because Romeo and Juliet exists in the public domain.

The totality method, also known as the "total concept and feel" approach takes the work as a whole with all elements included when determining if a substantial similarity exists. The individual elements of the alleged infringing work may by themselves be substantially different from their corresponding part in the copyrighted work, but nevertheless taken together be a clear misappropriation of copyrightable material.










1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD:


00:35:51


Hector: Samantha! Did they say anything else? Anything?

Samantha: Yeah. They said be careful on the street.

Because some people were exposed to the comet a little bit.

What happened to Doris is happening to them, only slower.

And, like, they're dangerous.

Regina: Like what happened to Larry.

00:37:20

Samantha: Cops?

Where were you guys earlier?

Oh shit, my license.

Oh shit!










[ Bill Gates is a violent criminal and enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government ]

http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=2787736&date=19981207

Monday, December 07, 1998

Gates attacked David Boies, the U.S. Department of Justice's lead attorney in the case.

"I answered truthfully every single question that was put forth," Gates said. "You have to understand that Mr. Boies made it clear in the negotiations leading up to the case that he is really out to destroy Microsoft. He is really out to make all the good work we've done - and make us look very bad. He's a lawyer asking questions using ambiguous terms."


[ Bill Gates is a violent criminal and enemy combatant against the U.S. federal government ]










http://www.cswap.com/1983/WarGames/cap/en/25fps/a/00_32

WarGames


:32:05
Mr Potato-head.

:32:06
Mr Potato-head!










http://www.cswap.com/1998/Deep_Impact/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_17

Deep Impact


:18:22
And I can't appeal
to your sense

:18:24
of what's in the nation's
best interest?

:18:25
I always thought
the truth

:18:28
was in the nation's
best interest.

:18:33
Entrekin:
You want to hold her?










http://www.cswap.com/1994/Star_Trek:_Generations/cap/en/25fps/a/00_48

Star Trek: Generations


:48:32
Marvellous technology. This is
a remarkable piece of equipment.

:48:38
- I'm glad you approve.
- Not very stylish, though.

:48:46
Have you ever considered a prosthesis
that would make you look ...

:48:52
... more normal?

:48:55
- What's normal?
- That's a good question.

:49:01
Normal is what everyone else is
and you are not.










http://www.cswap.com/1992/Under_Siege/cap/en/25fps/a/00_22

Under Siege


:23:31
Where is it?

:23:35
Here it is.

:23:37
Listen to the shit
I've had to put up with.

:23:42
Commander Krill has become
increasingly hostile to the crew. . .

:23:46
. . .possibly due to anger over
reviews of his performance.

:23:50
I recommend psychological
evaluation before his next assignment.

:23:59
Do I look like I need
a psychological evaluation?

:24:02
Not at all.