Thursday, October 16, 2008

Subject: Racketeering Mob Organization Leader FBI actively instigates coup d'etat and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government




----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 4:50:12 PM
Subject: Racketeering Mob Organization Leader FBI actively instigates coup d'etat and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government

To: United States Department of Defense, Inspector General


From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)



I have reason to believe that domestic terrorists are actively planning to destroy with stolen nuclear weapons at least 1 American city.

I have further reason to believe that subversive elements of the U.S. federal government are working to provide cover for those pending acts of domestic terrorism that I believe are being actively planned.

I believe that George Bush, Richard Cheney, Defense Secretary Robert Gates, Joint Chiefs Mike Mullen, DOD General Counsel William J. Haynes II and others such as RNC chairman Robert M. Duncan, Nancy Pelosi, Rudolph W. Giuliani, Barack Obama and John Edwards of North Carolina, among others not named here, are actively providing cover for those past and pending acts of domestic terrorism.










From 1/6/1950 ( Thomas J. Pickard ) To 12/3/1976 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Rocky" ) is 9828 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/28/1986 ( space shuttle Challenger explodes after liftoff killing all astronauts onboard Challenger spacecraft ) is 9828 days



From 7/13/1940 ( date hijacked from me:actor Patrick Stewart central figure "Star Trek: The Next Generation" franchise as "Captain Picard" and starring role 1998 film "Safe House" ) to 1/6/1950 ( Thomas J. Pickard ) is 3 days, 3 weeks, 5 months, 9 years

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 1/6/1950 ( Thomas J. Pickard ) To 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) is 3344 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat against my wife ) to 9/10/1972 ( date hijacked from me:fictional date setting 1991 film "Flight of the Intruder" ) is: 3344 days



From 1/6/1950 ( Thomas J. Pickard ) To 4/20/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 16 Orion astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is 8140 days

From 4/20/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 16 Orion astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) To 8/3/1994 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Clear and Present Danger" ) is 8140 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_J._Pickard

Thomas J. Pickard

Thomas J. Pickard (born January 6, 1950) was an acting Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation for 41 days in the summer of 2001 following the tenure of Director Louis Freeh. He was replaced just one week before the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center towers and the pentagon.



[ Racketeering Mob Organization Leader FBI actively instigates coup d'etat and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all FBI employees, lawyers and managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices to the murder of United States citizens and so I wish FBI good luck in U.S. federal prison where you are guaranteed to serve a life sentence ]










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0215281/

Thomas Dekker
Date of Birth: 28 December 1987
Star Trek: Generations (1994) (as Thomas Alexander Dekker) .... Thomas Picard










[ Racketeering Mob Organization Leader FBI actively instigates coup d'etat and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all FBI employees, lawyers and managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices to the murder of United States citizens and so I wish FBI good luck in U.S. federal prison where you are guaranteed to serve a life sentence ]



From 1/6/1950 ( Thomas J. Pickard ) To 12/3/1976 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Rocky" ) is 9828 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/28/1986 ( space shuttle Challenger explodes after liftoff killing all astronauts onboard Challenger spacecraft ) is 9828 days



From 7/13/1940 ( date hijacked from me:actor Patrick Stewart central figure "Star Trek: The Next Generation" franchise as "Captain Picard" and starring role 1998 film "Safe House" ) to 1/6/1950 ( Thomas J. Pickard ) is 3 days, 3 weeks, 5 months, 9 years

'33-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 1/6/1950 ( Thomas J. Pickard ) To 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) is 3344 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat against my wife ) to 9/10/1972 ( date hijacked from me:fictional date setting 1991 film "Flight of the Intruder" ) is: 3344 days



From 1/6/1950 ( Thomas J. Pickard ) To 4/20/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 16 Orion astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is 8140 days

From 4/20/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 16 Orion astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) To 8/3/1994 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Clear and Present Danger" ) is 8140 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_J._Pickard

Thomas J. Pickard

Thomas J. Pickard (born January 6, 1950) was an acting Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation for 41 days in the summer of 2001 following the tenure of Director Louis Freeh. He was replaced just one week before the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center towers and the pentagon.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Freeh

Louis Freeh

Louis Joseph Freeh (born January 6, 1950) was the 10th Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, serving from September 1993 to June 2001.










From 6/18/1976 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Midway" ) To 11/1/1999 ( Racketeering Mob Organization Leader FBI actively instigates coup d'etat and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all FBI employees, lawyers and managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices ) is 8536 days

8536 = 4268 + 4268

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 11/8/1970 ( date hijacked from me:my first ascent to Mount Everest summit ) is 4268 days



From 6/2/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Capricorn One" ) To 11/1/1999 ( Racketeering Mob Organization Leader FBI actively instigates coup d'etat and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all FBI employees, lawyers and managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices ) is 7822 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 12/14/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Starman" ) is 7822 days



From 3/30/1981 ( U.S. President Ronald Wilson Reagan shot and wounded in near-fatal assassination attempt ) To 11/1/1999 ( Racketeering Mob Organization Leader FBI actively instigates coup d'etat and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all FBI employees, lawyers and managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices ) is 6790 days

6790 = 3395 + 3395

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me:my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) is 3395 days



From 11/19/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 12 Intrepid astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 11/1/1999 ( Racketeering Mob Organization Leader FBI actively instigates coup d'etat and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all FBI employees, lawyers and managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices ) is 13 days, 359 months

'1-33-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_J._Pickard

Thomas J. Pickard

Thomas J. Pickard (born January 6, 1950) was an acting Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation for 41 days in the summer of 2001 following the tenure of Director Louis Freeh. He was replaced just one week before the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center towers and the pentagon.


On November 1, 1999, Pickard was appointed Deputy Director, the number two position at the FBI. On June 25, 2001, Pickard was appointed Acting Director of the FBI by Attorney General John Ashcroft.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/alibi

alibi

Law. the defense by an accused person of having been elsewhere at the time an alleged offense was committed.





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/anticipated

anticipated

to nullify, prevent, or forestall by taking countermeasures in advance

To feel or realize beforehand; foresee





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/propaganda

propaganda

information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.

Material disseminated by the advocates or opponents of a doctrine or cause: wartime propaganda.

information that is spread for the purpose of promoting some cause










From 6/18/1976 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Midway" ) To 11/1/1999 ( Racketeering Mob Organization Microsoft actively instigates coup d'etat and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all Microsoft employees, lawyers and managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices ) is 8536 days

8536 = 4268 + 4268

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 11/8/1970 ( date hijacked from me:my first ascent to Mount Everest summit ) is 4268 days



From 6/2/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Capricorn One" ) To 11/1/1999 ( Racketeering Mob Organization Microsoft actively instigates coup d'etat and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all Microsoft employees, lawyers and managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices ) is 7822 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 12/14/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Starman" ) is 7822 days



From 3/30/1981 ( U.S. President Ronald Wilson Reagan shot and wounded in near-fatal assassination attempt ) To 11/1/1999 ( "Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000" & Microsoft actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 6790 days

6790 = 3395 + 3395

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me:my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) is 3395 days



From 11/19/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 12 Intrepid astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 11/1/1999 ( "Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000" & Microsoft actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 13 days, 359 months

'1-33-59' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )


http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/1999/11-01flight.mspx

Flight Simulator 2000 Reaches New Heights

Microsoft's venerable simulation game just received its most comprehensive update, adding new aircraft, more scenery and airport information, and a real-time weather system.

REDMOND, Wash., Nov. 1, 1999 — Throughout its 17-year history, Microsoft Flight Simulator has kept pace with technology to offer the most realistic flight experience available on a PC. Microsoft today announced that this venerable simulation game has received the most comprehensive update in its history, adding more aircraft and scenery, as well as innovative new features that make Flight Simulator realistic enough to be used as a complement to formal flight training.


For the first time, Flight Simulator 2000 will be offered in two different versions -- a Standard edition for general use and a more realistic Professional edition, designed for advanced pilots and aviation students.





http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/NewsArchive.mspx

Archive Press Releases and Feature Stories

Monday, November 01, 1999

Flight Simulator 2000 Reaches New Heights

Microsoft's venerable simulation game just received its most comprehensive update, adding new aircraft, more scenery and airport information, and a real-time weather system.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yu_Shan

Yushan (mountain)

Under its Japanese name, the mountain was used as the secret code to signal the carrier fleet of the Imperial Japanese Navy to begin its attack against Pearl Harbor. The code was Niitakayama Nobore (English: "Climb Mount Niitaka")










http://www.cswap.com/1988/Die_Hard/cap/en/25fps/a/01_37

Die Hard


1:37:29
They're ordering the others
to cut the building's power.

1:37:33
Regular as clockwork.

1:37:36
Or a time lock.

1:37:38
Precisely.

1:37:40
The circuits that cannot be cut
are cut automatically

1:37:44
in response to a terrorist incident.

1:37:47
You asked for miracles, Theo.

1:37:49
I give you the F-B-I.

1:37:53
I want the building shut down.

1:37:55
I got a problem. I got a switch...

1:37:57
I don't care
about your switch. I want it out. Dark!










http://www.cswap.com/1988/Die_Hard/cap/en/25fps/a/01_55

Die Hard


1:55:37
So that's what this is all about?
A fucking robbery?

1:55:42
Put down the gun.

1:55:45
Why'd you have to nuke
the whole building, Hans?

1:55:47
Well, when you steal $600,
you can just disappear.

1:55:50
When you steal 600 million,
they will find you

1:55:53
unless they think
you're already dead.










http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/knew/etc/script.html

Program #2103
"The Man Who Knew"
Air date: October 3, 2002



The Man Who Knew

Produced and Directed by:
MICHAEL KIRK

Co-Produced and Reported by:
JIM GILMORE

Written by
MICHAEL KIRK




September 11

3,025 Murdered

One of them knew

it was going to happen




JERRY HAUER, Dir. Emergency Mgmt. NYC '96-'00: The night before he died, he had said to me, "We're due, and we're due for something big."

NARRATOR: His name was John O'Neill. And long before the world knew about Osama bin Laden, FBI agent O'Neill was obsessed with him.

TEDDY LEB: He was among the first people to see the bin Laden threat.

NARRATOR: He warned of Al Qaeda.

TEDDY LEB: He said that we're at war with these people.

NARRATOR: He warned of the threat to the United States.

TEDDY LEB: And we better not take them for granted because they are here to hurt us.

NARRATOR: But people at FBI headquarters thought John O'Neill was too much of a maverick and they stopped listening to him.

JOE CANTAMESSA, FBI Special Agent NYC: You could be flagged as a problem, and your career could pretty much be over.

NARRATOR: Last summer, O'Neill left the FBI and took a new job as head of security at the World Trade Center.

JOE CANTAMESSA: Of all the places to go to work, and of all the ways that you could lose your life.

NARRATOR: Tonight FRONTLINE investigates the internal power struggle at the heart of the FBI's failure on September 11th.



NARRATOR: There was after the horror of September 11th the inevitable question: Did anyone in the government know?

The move from Chicago to headquarters was a big promotion for Special Agent John O'Neill. He'd be the chief of the counterterrorism section. He drove all night from Chicago and went straight to the office on a Sunday morning.










From 2/6/1952 ( John Patrick O'Neill ) to 4/14/1986 ( U.S. President Reagan orders bombing of Libya and I escape from being POW into the desert and lost in severe conditions for 13 months with serious physical injuries ) is 5 days, 9 weeks, 34 years

'59-34' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK )



From 2/6/1952 ( John Patrick O'Neill ) To 12/25/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is 6167 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is 6167 days



From 2/6/1952 ( John Patrick O'Neill ) To 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is 8888 days

8888 = 4444 + 4444

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 9/15/1975 ( date hijacked from me:Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here" including "Have A Cigar" ) is 4444 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_P._O%27Neill

John P. O'Neill

John Patrick O'Neill (February 6, 1952 – September 11, 2001) was a top American anti-terrorism expert who worked as a special agent and eventually Assistant Director in the Federal Bureau of Investigation until late 2001. In 1995, O'Neill began to intensely study the roots of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing after he assisted in the capture of Ramzi Yousef, who was the leader of that plot. He subsequently learned of al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden, and investigated the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia and the 2000 USS Cole bombing in Yemen. Partly due to personal friction he had within the FBI and federal government, O'Neill left to become the head of security at the World Trade Center, where he died at age 49 in the September 11, 2001 attacks. In 2002, O'Neill was the subject of a Frontline documentary named "The Man Who Knew."










From 12/24/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) To 10/3/2002 ( "The Man Who Knew" is product of coup d’état and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is 12336 days

12336 = 6168 + 6168

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is 6168 days



From 9/15/1975 ( date hijacked from me:Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here" including "Have A Cigar" ) To 10/3/2002 ( "The Man Who Knew" is product of coup d’état and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government by foreign power ) is 9880 days

9880 = 4940 + 4940

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 9/10/1972 ( date hijacked from me:fictional date setting 1991 film "Flight of the Intruder" ) is: 4940 days


http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/knew/etc/script.html

Program #2103
"The Man Who Knew"
Air date: October 3, 2002



September 11

3,025 Murdered

One of them knew

it was going to happen










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=37131&st=&st1=

Address to the Nation on the United States Air Strike Against Libya

April 14th, 1986

My fellow Americans:

At 7 o'clock this evening eastern time air and naval forces of the United States launched a series of strikes against the headquarters, terrorist facilities, and military assets that support Mu'ammar Qadhafi's subversive activities. The attacks were concentrated and carefully targeted to minimize casualties among the Libyan people with whom we have no quarrel. From initial reports, our forces have succeeded in their mission.

Several weeks ago in New Orleans, I warned Colonel Qadhafi we would hold his regime accountable for any new terrorist attacks launched against American citizens. More recently I made it clear we would respond as soon as we determined conclusively who was responsible for such attacks. On April 5th in West Berlin a terrorist bomb exploded in a nightclub frequented by American servicemen. Sergeant Kenneth Ford and a young Turkish woman were killed and 230 others were wounded, among them some 50 American military personnel. This monstrous brutality is but the latest act in Colonel Qadhafi's reign of terror. The evidence is now conclusive that the terrorist bombing of La Belle discotheque was planned and executed under the direct orders of the Libyan regime. On March 25th, more than a week before the attack, orders were sent from Tripoli to the Libyan People's Bureau in East Berlin to conduct a terrorist attack against Americans to cause maximum and
indiscriminate casualties. Libya's agents then planted the bomb. On April 4th the People's Bureau alerted Tripoli that the attack would be carried out the following morning. The next day they reported back to Tripoli on the great success of their mission.

Our evidence is direct; it is precise; it is irrefutable. We have solid evidence about other attacks Qadhafi has planned against the United States installations and diplomats and even American tourists. Thanks to close cooperation with our friends, some of these have been prevented. With the help of French authorities, we recently aborted one such attack: a planned massacre, using grenades and small arms, of civilians waiting in line for visas at an American Embassy.

Colonel Qadhafi is not only an enemy of the United States. His record of subversion and aggression against the neighboring States in Africa is well documented and well known. He has ordered the murder of fellow Libyans in countless countries. He has sanctioned acts of terror in Africa, Europe, and the Middle East, as well as the Western Hemisphere. Today we have done what we had to do. If necessary, we shall do it again. It gives me no pleasure to say that, and I wish it were otherwise. Before Qadhafi seized power in 1969, the people of Libya had been friends of the United States. And I'm sure that today most Libyans are ashamed and disgusted that this man has made their country a synonym for barbarism around the world. The Libyan people are a decent people caught in the grip of a tyrant.

To our friends and allies in Europe who cooperated in today's mission, I would only say you have the permanent gratitude of the American people. Europeans who remember history understand better than most that there is no security, no safety, in the appeasement of evil. It must be the core of Western policy that there be no sanctuary for terror. And to sustain such a policy, free men and free nations must unite and work together. Sometimes it is said that by imposing sanctions against Colonel Qadhafi or by striking at his terrorist installations we only magnify the man's importance, that the proper way to deal with him is to ignore him. I do not agree.

Long before I came into this office, Colonel Qadhafi had engaged in acts of international terror, acts that put him outside the company of civilized men. For years, however, he suffered no economic or political or military sanction; and the atrocities mounted in number, as did the innocent dead and wounded. And for us to ignore by inaction the slaughter of American civilians and American soldiers, whether in nightclubs or airline terminals, is simply not in the American tradition. When our citizens are abused or attacked anywhere in the world on the direct orders of a hostile regime, we will respond so long as I'm in this Oval Office. Self-defense is not only our right, it is our duty. It is the purpose behind the mission undertaken tonight, a mission fully consistent with Article 51 of the United Nations Charter.

We believe that this preemptive action against his terrorist installations will not only diminish Colonel Qadhafi's capacity to export terror, it will provide him with incentives and reasons to alter his criminal behavior. I have no illusion that tonight's action will ring down the curtain on Qadhafi's reign of terror. But this mission, violent though it was, can bring closer a safer and more secure world for decent men and women. We will persevere. This afternoon we consulted with the leaders of Congress regarding what we were about to do and why. Tonight I salute the skill and professionalism of the men and women of our Armed Forces who carried out this mission. It's an honor to be your Commander in Chief.

We Americans are slow to anger. We always seek peaceful avenues before resorting to the use of force—and we did. We tried quiet diplomacy, public condemnation, economic sanctions, and demonstrations of military force. None succeeded. Despite our repeated warnings, Qadhafi continued his reckless policy of intimidation, his relentless pursuit of terror. He counted on America to be passive. He counted wrong. I warned that there should be no place on Earth where terrorists can rest and train and practice their deadly skills. I meant it. I said that we would act with others, if possible, and alone if necessary to ensure that terrorists have no sanctuary anywhere. Tonight, we have.
Thank you, and God bless you.

Note: The President spoke at 9 p.m. from the Oval Office at the White House. The address was broadcast live on nationwide radio and television.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_El_Dorado_Canyon

The United States bombing of Libya (code-named Operation El Dorado Canyon) comprised the joint United States Air Force, Navy and Marine Corps air-strikes against Libya on April 15, 1986.

After several days of diplomatic talks with European and Arab partners, President Ronald Reagan ordered the strike on Libya on April 14. Eighteen F-111F strike aircraft of the 48th Tactical Fighter Wing, flying from RAF Lakenheath supported by four EF-111A Ravens of the 20th Tactical Fighter Wing, from RAF Upper Heyford in England, in conjunction with twenty-seven A-6, A-7, and F/A-18 attack aircraft from the aircraft carriers USS America, USS Saratoga and USS Coral Sea on station in the Gulf of Sidra struck five targets at 02:00 on April 15, in the stated objective that their destruction would send a message and reduce Libya's ability to support and train terrorists.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A-7_Corsair_II

A-7 Corsair II

The Ling-Temco-Vought A-7 Corsair II is a carrier-based subsonic light attack aircraft introduced to replace the United States Navy's A-4 Skyhawk, initially entering service during the Vietnam War.


On 24 March 1986, during the Gulf of Sidra dispute with Libya, Libyan air defense operators fired SA-5 missiles at two Fighter Squadron 102 (VF-102) F-14s from USS America that were orbiting in international air space on a Combat Air Patrol (CAP) station. The next day, a Navy A-7E aircraft accompanied the fighters and responded to the SA-5 radar emissions by firing the first AGM-88A HARM missiles used in combat and destroying the Libyan radar.

In April 1986, Navy Sixth Fleet A-7Es from VA-72 and VA-46 aboard USS America (CV 66) also participated in Operation El Dorado Canyon, the retaliatory attack on Libya using HARM and Shrike anti-radar missiles.










http://www.cswap.com/1988/Die_Hard/cap/en/25fps/a/01_28

Die Hard


1:28:15
The best we can figure it,

1:28:17
we've got maybe
30 or 35 hostages up there

1:28:21
probably on the 30th floor

1:28:23
and maybe seven or eight
terrorists up there.

1:28:26
Sounds like an A-7 scenario.

1:28:28
Thank you.
We'll handle it from here.

1:28:31
When we commandeer your men,
we'll try and let you know.










From 2/12/1973 ( Operation Homecoming begins and I was one of the C-141A pilots transporting home the American POW's ) to 11/2/1987 ( filming begins 1988 movie "Die Hard" ) is: 5376 days

5376 = 2688 + 2688

From 7/20/1969 ( I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) to 11/28/1976 ( I launched from Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth and home ) is: 2688 days


http://www.inbaseline.com/project.aspx?project_id=26113

Die Hard (1988)

Began shooting November 2, 1987.










From 4/30/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) to 7/15/1988 ( premiere US film "Die Hard" ) is: 2268 days

2268 = 1134 + 1134

From 5/12/1965 ( I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) to 6/19/1968 ( I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during the Vietnam War ) is: 1134 days



From 11/2/1975 ( I launched from Earth by myself to intercept Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) to 7/15/1988 ( premiere US film "Die Hard" )(Friday) is: 4639 days

4639 = 1 + 2319 + 2319

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 11/20/1969 ( I was Apollo 12 Intrepid astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 2319 days



From 7/4/1976 ( I successfully diverted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) to 7/15/1988 ( premiere US film "Die Hard" ) is: 4394 days

4394 = 2197 + 2197

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 7/21/1969 ( I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 2197 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095016/

Die Hard (1988)

Release Date: 15 July 1988 (USA)

Bruce Willis ... John McClane










From 2/9/1964 ( I was multiple Olympic gold medalist during Innsbruck Olympics ) to 7/4/1976 ( I successfully diverted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is: 4529 days

From 7/4/1976 ( I successfully diverted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) to 11/27/1988 ( premiere UK London Film Festival film "Die Hard" ) is: 4529 days



From 2/5/1964 ( I was Innsbruck Olympics gold medalist again on this day ) to 11/27/1988 ( premiere UK London Film Festival film "Die Hard" ) is: 9062 days

9062 = 4531 + 4531

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 7/30/1971 ( I was Apollo 15 Falcon astronaut walking and driving on Earth's moon ) is: 4531 days



From 2/5/1964 ( I was Innsbruck Olympics gold medalist again on this day ) to 7/2/1976 ( I intercepted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) is: 4531 days

From 7/2/1976 ( I intercepted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) to 11/27/1988 ( premiere UK London Film Festival film "Die Hard" ) is: 4531 days


http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0095016/releaseinfo

Release dates for

Die Hard (1988)

UK 27 November 1988 (London Film Festival)










From 7/20/1969 ( I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) to 9/10/1972 ( fictional date setting 1991 movie "Flight of the Intruder" ) is: 1148 days

From 9/10/1972 ( fictional date setting 1991 movie "Flight of the Intruder" ) to 11/2/1975 ( I launched from Earth by myself to intercept Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is: 1148 days



From 2/9/1964 ( I was multiple Olympic gold medalist during Innsbruck Olympics ) to 9/10/1972 ( fictional date setting 1991 movie "Flight of the Intruder" ) is: 3136 days

From 9/10/1972 ( fictional date setting 1991 movie "Flight of the Intruder" ) to 4/12/1981 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-1 Columbia spacecraft ) is: 3136 days



From 5/1/1967 ( my first flight by myself as jet pilot ) to 9/10/1972 ( fictional date setting 1991 movie "Flight of the Intruder" ) is: 1959 days

'1959 March 3' ( my birth date US )





http://www.cswap.com/1991/Flight_of_the_Intruder/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_03

Flight of the Intruder


:03:17
Hey, Morg.

:03:19
Did you ever notice how...

:03:21
how some nights you could see
more stars

:03:23
than other nights?

:03:25
Huh? You ever notice that?

:03:27
Hmm?

:03:29
The stars.

:03:31
Oh, yeah.

:03:34
I've got an update.

:03:35
I'm cycling to
the coast-in point.










From 4/30/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) To 10/16/1989 ( filming begins 1991 movie "Flight of the Intruder" ) is 2726 days

2726 = 1363 + 1363

From 2/12/1973 ( Operation Homecoming begins and I was one of the C-141A pilots transporting home the American POW's ) To 5/21/1969 ( I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) is 1363 days



From 4/14/1981 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-1 Columbia spacecraft ) To 10/16/1989 ( filming begins 1991 movie "Flight of the Intruder" ) is 3107 days

From 5/1/1967 ( my first flight by myself as jet pilot ) To 11/2/1975 ( I launched from Earth by myself to intercept Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is 3107 days



From 4/14/1981 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-1 Columbia spacecraft ) To 10/16/1989 ( filming begins 1991 movie "Flight of the Intruder" ) is 3107 days

From 10/11/1968 ( I was Apollo 7 spacecraft astronaut ) To 4/14/1977 ( I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) is 3107 days


http://www.inbaseline.com/project.aspx?project_id=26762

Flight of the Intruder (1991)


Completed shooting January 15, 1990.

Began shooting October 16, 1989.










From 12/14/1972 ( I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut walking on the Earth's moon ) to 7/18/1991 ( Released in USA on video "Flight of the Intruder" ) is: 6790 days

6790 = 3395 + 3395

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 6/19/1968 ( my 1st Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) is: 3395 days



From 2/12/1973 ( Operation Homecoming begins and I was one of the C-141A pilots transporting home the American POW's ) to 5/1/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) is: 3365 days

From 5/1/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 ) to 7/18/1991 ( Released in USA on video "Flight of the Intruder" ) is: 3365 days


http://www.inbaseline.com/project.aspx?project_id=26762

Flight of the Intruder (1991)


Released in USA on video July 18, 1991.