Friday, January 22, 2010

Coolidge




http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP008483610076&s=200911092000&sid=19630&sn=KINGDT&st=200911092000&cn=105

Heroes (New)

105 KINGDT: Monday, November 9 8:00 PM

Drama, Paranormal

Shadowboxing

Claire is determined to get to the bottom of the attacks; H.R.G. realizes he may be the source of Claire's troubles; Peter's new ability is the perfect fit for his job; Sylar's battle at gaining full control of Matt's body escalates.

Cast: Jack Coleman, Greg Grunberg, Robert Knepper, Ali Larter, James Kyson Lee, Masi Oka, Hayden Panettiere, Adrian Pasdar, Zachary Quinto, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Cristine Rose, Milo Ventimiglia

Original Air Date: Nov 09, 2009










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvin_Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

John Calvin Coolidge, Jr. (July 4, 1872 – January 5, 1933) was the 30th President of the United States (1923–1929). A Republican lawyer from Vermont










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/cake/shortskirtlongjacket.html

CAKE LYRICS

"Short Skirt / Long Jacket"

I want a girl with a mind like a diamond
I want a girl who knows what's best
I want a girl with shoes that cut
And eyes that burn like cigarettes

I want a girl with the right allocations
Who's fast and thorough
And sharp as a tack
She's playing with her jewelry
She's putting up her hair
She's touring the facility
And picking up slack

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnng jacket......

I want a girl who gets up early
I want a girl who stays up late
I want a girl with uninterrupted prosperity
Who used a machette to cut through red tape
With fingernails that shine like justice
And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

She is fast and thorough
And sharp as a tack
She's touring the facility
And picking up slack

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnnng.... lonnng jacket

I want a girl with a smooth liquidation
I want a girl with good dividends
And at the city bank we will meet accidentally
We'll start to talk when she borrows my pen

She wants a car with a cupholder arm rest
She wants a car that will get her there
She's changing her name from Kitty to Karen
She's trading her MG for a white Chrysler La Baron

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnnggggggggg jacket





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfort_Eagle

Comfort Eagle

Studio album by CAKE

Released July 24, 2001

Track listing

1."Opera Singer"
2."Meanwhile, Rick James..."
3."Shadow Stabbing"
4."Short Skirt/Long Jacket"
5."Commissioning a Symphony in C"
6."Arco Arena"
7."Comfort Eagle"
8."Long Line of Cars"
9."Love You Madly"
10."Pretty Pink Ribbon"
11."World of Two"










From 1/21/1976 ( my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) to 11/6/1994 ( premiere US TV series "Earth 2" ) is: 6864 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 5/1/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan U.S. Navy ) is: 6864 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108758/

"Earth 2" (1994)

TV series 1994-1995

Release Date: 6 November 1994 (USA)










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/1F21.html

Lady Bouvier's Lover

Original airdate in N.A.: 12-May-94


Everyone sits around a pile of presents as Marge brings the birthday girl in. Bart wants to wait for the other babies before opening the presents, but Lisa explains they didn't invite the other babies because Maggie doesn't seem to get along with them. As if on cue, the one-eyebrowed baby is pushed by in his pram outside. Spotting each other, Maggie and he scowl.

Marge picks her up and seats her at the table.

Marge: Maggie! We've got a surprise for you. [brings in the cake. Everyone takes photos of her, and Maggie gets frightened by the flashbulbs, candle flame, and darkened room. She whimpers]

Abe: Ooh! Put some Lister's Carbolic Unguent on a wad of cotton, and stick it in her ear! That'll stop them shakes.

Jackie: No, no. What she needs is a balsam specific.

Abe: Balsam specific?! Oof! While we're burning money, why don't we give her a curative galvanic belt too.

Bart: [raspy] Don't forget to give her Smeckler's Powder.

Abe+Jackie: Don't make fun!










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/1F21.html

Lady Bouvier's Lover

Original airdate in N.A.: 12-May-94


At P. Piggly Hogswine's Super-Smorg restaurant, Marge tries her hand at matchmaking.

Marge: You know, Mom, you and Abe have a lot in common. Um...hmm. You both got swindled by that telemarketing scam!

Abe: Oh, it's not a swindle. What you do is, see, you give 'em all your credit card numbers, and if one of them is lucky, they'll send you a prize.

Jackie: I was just happy to talk to someone on the phone.

Abe: Aw, feeling blue, eh? I got something that'll cheer you up. [puts forks in two potatoes and makes them dance]

Jackie: [wheezes laughter]

Lawyer: [approaching] Sir, I represent the estate of Charles Chaplin. I have a court order demanding an immediate halt to this unauthorized imitation. Boys? [two large men grab the potatoes and forks and stomp on them]

-- "Lady Bouvier's Lover"

Later at Jackie's apartment, Jackie shows Abe an old photo of herself on a beach with her ankles indecently exposed.

Jackie: And here's a picture of me getting arrested for indecent exposure. It was the most embarrassing day of my life.

Abe: [whistles] Lift those gams. You were one nifty number!

Jackie: Boys all paid attention to me and it drove my friends crazy.

Abe: Who were your friends?

Jackie: Oh, Zelda Fitzgerald, Frances Farmer, and little Sylvia Plath.

Abe: You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, and a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217869/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Unbreakable (2000)


Elijah Price: You made that decision, and I find that very, very interesting. Now all I need is your credit card number...










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0949731/quotes

Memorable quotes for

The Happening (2008)


Private Auster: My name is Private Auster. I'm stationed at Westover Military Base about ten miles back. I think they've been affected by whatever's happening. I lost communication with them.