Monday, January 25, 2010

"Stargate Universe" "Time" (2009)




From 6/19/1968 ( my 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor and I am US military fighter jet ace during the Vietnam War ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) is: 1777 days

From 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) to 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan US Navy ) is: 1777 days



From 9/2/1974 ( I returned to planet Earth after my 18 January 1974 first landing planet Venus ) To 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) is 644 days

From 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) To 3/13/1978 ( United States Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan US Navy ) is 644 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_of_the_Armies

General of the Armies

General of the Armies and General of the Armies of the United States are the highest possible ranks in the United States Army.


After World War II, which saw the introduction of U.S. "5-star" officers who outranked Washington, both Congress and the President revisited the issue of Washington's rank. To maintain George Washington's proper position as the first Commanding General of the United States Army, he was appointed, posthumously, to the grade of General of the Armies of the United States by congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 January 19, 1976, approved by President Gerald R. Ford on October 11, 1976. The law established the grade as having "rank and precedence over all other grades of the Army, past or present,"clearly making it superior to General of the Army. The Department of the Army Order 31-3, issued on March 13, 1978 had an effective appointment date of July 4, 1976. The rank ensures that no United States military officer outranks George Washington





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleet_Admiral_%28United_States%29

Fleet Admiral (United States)

Fleet Admiral of the United States Navy (FADM), or more commonly referred to as Fleet Admiral, is a five-star flag officer rank and is presently considered the highest possible rank in the United States Navy.


The insignia for Fleet Admiral comprises five stars in a pentagon design with a thick rank stripe, below four smaller stripes, on the service dress blue uniform.


The Fleet Admiral rank is reserved for war-time use only










http://www.cswap.com/1980/The_Final_Countdown/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_09

The Final Countdown


:09:49
Our departure
was delayed two days

:09:52
- at the request of your mysterious boss.
- I'm sorry about that, Captain

:09:55
but I'm afraid Mr. Richard Tideman
is as much a mystery to me

:09:58
- as he is to the rest of the world.
- Two days.

:10:01
Perhaps the fact that Tideman
helped design and build this ship

:10:04
affords him some
special privileges.










From 4/13/1972 ( my 2nd United States Navy Medal of Honor ) To 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) is 1516 days

From 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) To 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 1516 days



From 3/14/1965 ( I am active duty United States Central Intelligence Agency officer ) to 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" )(Friday) is: 5619 days

5619 = 1 + 2809 + 2809

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 11/11/1966 ( I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut entering orbit of planet Earth ) is: 2809 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080736/

The Final Countdown (1980)

Release Date: 1 August 1980 (USA)










From 2/12/1973 ( Operation Homecoming begins and I was the lead C-141A pilot transporting home the American POWs ) to 9/17/1974 ( United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet aircraft enters active duty and I was original primary Grumman F-14 Tomcat test pilot ) is: 582 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 2/17/1965 ( I am active duty US Navy SEAL ) is: 582 days



From 5/14/1973 ( as the first civilian and privately funded astronaut and the first explorer of planet beyond Earth while maintaining status on planet Earth as US Naval Reserves military astronaut I planned and scheduled the launch of Skylab space station into Earth orbit - the first United States space station ) To 9/17/1974 ( United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet aircraft enters active duty and I was original primary Grumman F-14 Tomcat test pilot ) is 491 days

From 9/17/1974 ( United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet aircraft enters active duty and I was original primary Grumman F-14 Tomcat test pilot ) To 1/21/1976 ( my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) is 491 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1974_in_aviation

1974 in aviation

This is a list of aviation-related events from 1974:

Entered service

September 17 - F-14 Tomcat with VF-1 and VF-2 aboard USS Enterprise



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_F-14_Tomcat

History of the F-14 Tomcat


In U.S. Navy service

The 1970s

Operation Frequent Wind

The F-14 made its first combat debut flying cover during Operation Frequent Wind in April 1975. The fighter squadrons VF-1 and VF-2 were deployed on board USS Enterprise (CVN-65) with Carrier Air Wing 14. The cruise began on September 17, 1974 and ended May 20, 1975. The two squadrons flew combat air patrols over South Vietnam during the operation but did not encounter any North Vietnamese MiGs, though they were fired upon by enemy anti-aircraft guns.

Soviet intercepts and American hostages in Iran

During the rest of the 1970’s the F-14 did not see any combat, F-14s primarily intercepted Soviet aircraft coming too close to the carrier groups, and VF-142 was the first Atlantic Fleet F-14 squadron to intercept a Soviet Tu-95 Bear bomber on April 23, 1976. In 1979, VF-111 and VF-51 participated in efforts to free the American hostages in Iran. VF-41 and VF-84 were on station during the crisis in 1980 as well.



http://www.history.navy.mil/danfs/e4/enterprise-viiic.htm

Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships

DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY -- NAVAL HISTORICAL CENTER

805 KIDDER BREESE SE -- WASHINGTON NAVY YARD

WASHINGTON DC 20374-5060

Enterprise

Boldness, energy, and invention in practical affairs.

VIII

(CVA(N)-65: displacement 85,600 tons (full load); length 1101'; beam 133'; extreme width 252'; draft 35'; speed 30+ knots; complement 4,600; class Enterprise)

History: 1971-1975


Enterprise sailed for workups and refresher training, 4–28 March 1974, the first portion of which was spent in the workups, with the weekends of 9–10, 16–17 and 23–24 March, being spent in San Diego. During this period the ship was also used by a number of different squadrons for carrier qualifications, as well as a test platform for both F-14As and S-3As. During that time, Lieutenant Commander Grover Giles, pilot, and Lieutenant Commander Roger McFillen, RIO, VF-1, made the maiden F-14A Tomcat landing on board Enterprise on 14 March 1974. Later that day, Giles and McFillen were joined by a pair of Tomcats from the Naval Air Test Center (NATC) Patuxent River, Maryland.

Enterprise spent the remainder of March through mid–April 1974 conducting a “Readiness Improvement Training Period,” followed by further carrier qualifications for both CVW-14 and other unattached squadrons.


Enterprise deployed to the western Pacific on 17 September 1974. Her transit was “literally quiet,” in that the ship made most of it under electronic emissions control (EmCon) restrictions, enabling her to avoid many Soviet forces attempting to intercept and track her.










From 3/14/1965 ( I am active duty United States Central Intelligence Agency officer ) To 9/2/1974 ( I returned to planet Earth after my 18 January 1974 first landing planet Venus ) is 3459 days

'34-59' ( my birth date UK )



http://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Solar

Solar System: Mon 1974 Sep 2

Venus
Distance (AU)

1.620



http://www.onlineconversion.com/length_all.htm

Welcome to OnlineConversion.com

All Length and Distance Conversions

Result:

1.62 astronomical unit = 150 588 106.59 mile [survey, US]





http://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Solar

Solar System: Fri 1974 Jan 18

Venus
Distance (AU)
0.271



http://www.onlineconversion.com/length_all.htm

Welcome to OnlineConversion.com

All Length and Distance Conversions

Result:

0.271 astronomical unit = 25 190 973.387 mile [survey, US]










From 6/24/1970 ( premiere US film "Darling Lili" ) to 7/4/1976 ( I successfully diverted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is: 2202 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 3/14/1965 ( I am active duty United States Central Intelligence Agency officer ) is: 2202 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065611/

Darling Lili (1970)

Release Date: 24 June 1970 (USA)

Tagline: For a spy, love is the deadliest enemy.

Plot: Set during WWI, this movie is a cute spin on the Mata Hari legend.










From 6/24/1970 ( premiere US film "Catch-22" ) to 7/4/1976 ( I successfully diverted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is: 2202 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 3/14/1965 ( I am active duty United States Central Intelligence Agency officer ) is: 2202 days


http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0065528/

Catch-22 (1970)

Release Date: 24 June 1970 (USA)

Plot: A man is trying desperately to be certified insane during World War II, so he can stop flying missions.










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0065528/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Catch-22 (1970)


Yossarian: Is Orr crazy?

Dr. 'Doc' Daneeka: Of course he is. He has to be crazy to keep flying after all his close calls he's had.

Yossarian: Why can't you ground him?

Dr. 'Doc' Daneeka: I can, but first he has to ask me.

Yossarian: That's all he's gotta do to be grounded?

Dr. 'Doc' Daneeka: That's all.

Yossarian: Then you can ground him?

Dr. 'Doc' Daneeka: No. Then I cannot ground him.

Yossarian: Aah!

Dr. 'Doc' Daneeka: There's a CATCH?

Yossarian: A catch?

Dr. 'Doc' Daneeka: Sure. Catch-22. Anyone who wants to get out of combat isn't really crazy, so I can't ground him.

Yossarian: Ok, let me see if I've got this straight. In order to be grounded, I've got to be crazy. And I must be crazy to keep flying. But if I ask to be grounded, that means I'm not crazy anymore, and I have to keep flying.

Dr. 'Doc' Daneeka: You got it, that's Catch-22.

Yossarian: Whoo... That's some catch, that Catch-22.

Dr. 'Doc' Daneeka: It's the best there is.










http://www.cswap.com/1982/Fast_Times_at_Ridgemont_High/cap/en/25fps/a/00_46

Fast Times at Ridgemont High

:46:57
I sent a letter to Doug today.
Can't wait 'til he gets out here.

:47:01
- What's Doug doing in Chicago?
- He works for the airline.

You'll meet him.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Aircraft

Douglas Aircraft Company

The Douglas Aircraft Company was an American aerospace manufacturer, based in Long Beach, California. It was founded in 1921 by Donald Wills Douglas, Sr. and later merged with the McDonnell Aircraft in 1967 to form McDonnell Douglas.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonnell_Douglas

McDonnell Douglas

Founded April 28, 1967

McDonnell Douglas was a major American aerospace manufacturer and defense contractor, producing a number of famous commercial and military aircraft.


Products

F-4 Phantom II (started under McDonnell Aircraft)
F-15 Eagle
AV-8 Harrier II (in partnership with British Aerospace)
F/A-18 Hornet

AH-64 Apache (started under Hughes Helicopters)










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=43837

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Remarks at a White House Luncheon Honoring the Astronauts of the Space Shuttle Columbia

May 19, 1981


Mr. Young. It's a great honor for Bob and I to be here today. And we'd also like to make a presentation to the President that tells, for all of you who contributed so much to this program, just exactly what it's all about. Could you unveil that, please?

[A plaque detailing the history of the space shuttle program was unveiled.]

It's always significant to me that the United States flag is the biggest thing on there. Let's never forget that.


The President. You won't mind if I only wear this within Earth's atmosphere. [Laughter] But, thank you all very much. And now, I think there's two individuals here that you'd like to meet also, because I think they have to be just as courageous or even more so than those who make the flight. I think you'd like to see Mrs. Young and Mrs. Crippen. Would you stand, please?

And we're back at ground zero; we have landed successfully. Thank you.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=43898&st=&st1=

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Proclamation 4847—National Safe Boating Week, 1981

June 4th, 1981

By the President of the United States of America

A Proclamation

Americans enjoy a multitude of sports and recreational activities that serve to refresh the body and spirit. For many of our citizens, recreation means boating.

Those involved in recreational boating should always remember that the primary responsibility for safety rests with the individual. And while a cruise can be a wonderful experience for one person or an entire family, it can also result in tragedy.

Aware of the need for boating safety, the Congress enacted the joint resolution of June 4, 1958 (36 U.S.C. 161) as amended, requesting that the President proclaim a National Safe Boating Week.

Now, Therefore, I, Ronald Reagan, President of the United States of America, do hereby designate the week beginning on June 7, 1981 as National Safe Boating Week.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=43996

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Remarks at a White House Reception for Delegates to the National Leadership Conference of Teen Age Republicans

June 23, 1981

The President. Good afternoon, and welcome to the White House.

You know, it's always heartening to see young people in politics, and it is especially for me, because when I first became active and ran for Governor in California, it was in those riotous days of the sixties. Now, during the last election, the difference was that I couldn't help but notice that wherever we went, there was a large contingent of Teen Age Republicans who were working their hearts out in the campaign.

You had a significant impact on the outcome in the last election in a number of areas. You walked the precincts, you licked stamps, stuffed envelopes, got senior citizens to the polls, and babysat while mothers voted. It may not sound very glamorous, but it's absolutely essential and especially in this era of campaign spending limitations. And it very often, what you did, makes the difference between winning and losing. It happens on election day— [applause] .—

You know, during the last decade there was a vocal minority of American young people who were attracted to, let us say, alien ideologies. And they got the lion's share of the public attention, while many good things were accomplished by young people such as Teen Age Republicans, and that went unacknowledged because the attention was being paid the other way. That's nothing new, however. President Woodrow Wilson noted the same thing way back in 1914. When he was speaking of young people, he said, "They're generally thought of to be arch-radicals. As a matter of fact, they're the most conservative people I've ever dealt with."

You Teen Age Republicans are doing a tremendous job, and I think that's tremendous testimony to Barbie Wells, 1 who's really made the TARs the vibrant organization that it is today. There she is, back there. Barbie, bless you and thank you.

1 National Teen Age Republican director.

Somebody even mentioned that you've got a club in Dixon, Illinois, and they have a delegation here today. That's my hometown. Dixon, well—oh, there's one of those hats from the Inaugural, yes. Well, welcome. That's where I spent my Huck Finn days and grew up and lifeguarded on the Rock River every summer for seven summers.—










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=37519

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Remarks at a Senate Campaign Fund-raising Dinner for Jim Santini in Las Vegas, Nevada

June 25, 1986

Thank you very much. And, Jim, thank you. And won't you all please be seated. You know, I'm—I know I'm a little late-about 24 hours late. [Laughter] A funny thing happened to me on the way to Nevada. [Laughter] We had to tend to the Nation's business, and that meant helping the freedom fighters and trying to restore the bipartisan coalition on foreign policy. And let me tell you right now that it's situations like this one that we just saw in Washington that make it so obvious why we need Jim Santini in the Senate.



Earlier this month I visited some young marines going through boot camp in—well, I was first of all, before I say that I want to tell you that one of the most heartening trends, I think, are the young people. And God love them, they're with us. I've seen them all over the country, and just a few days ago I was at a high school in New Jersey. And the energy and optimism of this generation is infectious. And then, I tell you, earlier this month I visited some young marines going through boot camp in Parris Island, South Carolina. And they are really great. Their commanding officer, a general, will be retiring at the end of the month. And he told me that in all his years in the military, he has never seen young people of greater quality than those that are in the uniform today. And I found myself remembering-and if you'll permit me to use a bit of profanity, but I'm quoting accurately-back in World War II someone asked General George Marshall if we had a secret weapon, and he said, "Yes, the best damn kids in the world." Well, I can tell you, after what I've seen of today's youth and those in uniform today, the Commander in Chief can say the same thing that George Marshall said, and I do say it about those young people of ours. There's never been a higher quality in our military than we're seeing today.










From 4/14/1977 ( I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) to 6/25/1986 ( United States President Ronald Wilson Reagan : Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week 1986 ) is: 3359 days

'33-59' ( my birth date US )



From 11/11/1966 ( I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut entering orbit of planet Earth ) to 6/25/1986 ( United States President Ronald Wilson Reagan : Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week 1986 ) is: 7166 days

7166 = 3583 + 3583

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 12/24/1968 ( I was Apollo 8 astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is: 3583 days


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=37516&st=&st1=

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week, 1986

June 25th, 1986

By the President of the United States
of America










http://gallery.phoebe-cates.com/v/movies/fast_times/fast_times027.JPG.html

fast_times027.JPG










http://www.dodmedia.osd.mil/Assets/Still/1986/Navy/DN-ST-86-06071.JPEG

ID: DN-ST-86-06071

Service Depicted: Navy

An elevated starboard bow view of the aircraft carrier USS SARATOGA (CV 60) underway. An F-14A TOMCAT aircraft is being launched from a forward catapult.


http://www.dodmedia.osd.mil

DN-ST-86-06071










http://www.sixthfleet.com/gloss.htm

Feet Wet - A term used by aviators to announce when they have crossed from flying over land to flying over a large body of water such as an ocean, bay, or sea.










http://gallery.phoebe-cates.com/v/movies/fast_times/fast_times125.jpg.html

Linda Barrett

Attending college
in Riverside.

Now living with her
Abnormal Psych Professor.





From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 4/12/1981 ( I was the commander aboard the STS-1 Columbia spacecraft as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan U.S. Navy ) is: 8075 days



http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/citytown.jsp

http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/zcl_1_results.jsp

Find a ZIP + 4® Code By City Results

You Gave Us

RIVERSIDE, NJ

ZIP Code™ Matches in RIVERSIDE, NJ

08075










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abnormal_psychology

Abnormal psychology

Abnormal psychology is the scientific study of abnormal behavior in order to describe, predict, explain, and change abnormal patterns of functioning. Abnormal psychology in clinical psychology studies the nature of psychopathology, its causes, and its treatments. Of course, the definition of what constitutes 'abnormal' has varied across time and across cultures. Individuals also vary in what they regard as normal or abnormal behavior. In general, abnormal psychology can be described as an area of psychology that studies people who are consistently unable to adapt and function effectively in a variety of conditions. The four main contributing factors to how well an individual is able to adapt include their genetic makeup, physical condition, learning and reasoning, and socialization.










From 9/2/1974 ( I returned to planet Earth after my 18 January 1974 first landing planet Venus ) to 2/26/1984 ( premiere US TV movie "Lace" starring my wife as "Lili" ) is 3 days 3 weeks 5 months 9 years

'33-59' ( my birth date US )



From 5/12/1965 ( I am active duty US Navy aviator and US Astronaut ) to 2/26/1984 ( premiere US TV movie "Lace" starring my wife as "Lili" ) is: 6864 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 5/1/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan U.S. Navy ) is: 6864 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087583/

Lace (1984) (TV)

Release Date: 26 February 1984 (USA)

Runtime: 300 min

Phoebe Cates ... Lili










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Mon, June 12, 2006 1:23:57 PM

Subject: Re: Journal June 12, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

Early this morning, I suffered through about the first half-hour of Fast Times At Ridgemont High until I got bored and changed it.

{{{{{





From 7/21/1987 ( formal wedding ceremony for my wife Phoebe and me ) to 4/16/1996 ( Modest Mouse "This Is a Long Drive for Someone with Nothing to Think About" ) is: 3192 days

3192 = 1596 + 1596

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) is: 1596 days



From 12/24/1968 ( I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) to 4/16/1996 ( Modest Mouse "This Is a Long Drive for Someone with Nothing to Think About" ) is: 9975 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 6/25/1986 ( U.S. President Ronald Reagan : Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week 1986 ) is: 9975 days

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Is_a_Long_Drive_for_Someone_with_Nothing_to_Think_About

This Is a Long Drive for Someone with Nothing to Think About

Studio album by Modest Mouse

Released April 16, 1996

Track listing

16. "Space Travel Is Boring"





http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/spacetravelisboring.html

MODEST MOUSE LYRICS

"Space Travel Is Boring"

Won herself a pass to some far off moon
It was second class but what's to lose
And looking out her window she could more than assume
That you can't see air or time
She's the only rocketeer in the whole damn place
They gave her a mirror so she could talk to a face
She still got plenty lonely but that's just the case
With time, time, time
Started hearing voices sometime in June
She knew she could go crazy but didn't think that soon
Now she doesn't feel lonely but she'd just as soon
Try, try, try try
Man shot to the moon
I read a paperback and want to come home soon
I'm shot to the moon
Been there a half an hour, I want to come home soon










http://www.online-literature.com/bible/Revelation/

Literature Network>The Holy Bible>Revelation

Revelation

Revelations


7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

7:15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

7:16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

7:17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/feist/mymoonmyman.html

FEIST LYRICS

"My Moon My Man"

My moon, my man
So changeable and
Such a loveable lamb to me

My care, my coat
Leave on a high note
There's nowhere to go but on

Heart on my sleeve
Not where it should be
The song's out of key again

My moon's white face
What day and what phase
It's the calendar page again

Take it slow
Take it easy on me
And shed some light
Shed some light on me please
Take it slow
And shed some light
Shed some light on me please

My moon and me
Not as good as we've been
It's the dirtiest clean I know

My care, my coat
Leave on a high note
There's nowhere to go
There's nowhere to go

Take it slow
Take it easy on me
And shed some light
Shed some light on me please
Take it slow
And shed some light
Shed some light on me please

My moon my moon my man










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462538/releaseinfo

Release dates for

The Simpsons Movie (2007)


USA 21 July 2007 (Springfield, Vermont) (premiere)

USA 27 July 2007










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0462538/quotes

Memorable quotes for

The Simpsons Movie (2007)


Ned Flanders: Well, this certainly seems odd, but, heh, who am I to question the work of the Almighty? Oh, we thank you Lord for this mighty fine intelligent design! Good job!










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/chevron

chevron


a pattern consisting of adjoining vertical rows of slanting lines, any two contiguous lines forming either a V or an inverted V










From 5/21/1969 ( I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) to 6/8/1984 ( premiere US film "Gremlins" starring my wife )(Friday) is: 5497 days

5497 = 1 + 2748 + 2748

From 5/21/1969 ( I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) to 11/28/1976 ( I launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth and home ) is: 2748 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087363/

Gremlins (1984)

Release Date: 8 June 1984 (USA)










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Screamers/cap/en/25fps/a/01_43

Screamers


1:43:14
This is Joseph Hendricksson
aboard EEVT 3. Over.

1:43:19
Alliance San Francisco. Over.

1:43:21
On a prelaunch, requesting
emergency clearance for Earth.

1:43:26
Cleared for Earth. Over.










From 11/28/1976 ( I launched from Jupiter moon Callisto for Earth and home ) To 1/26/1996 ( premiere US film "Screamers" ) is 6998 days

6998 = 3499 + 3499

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) To 2/12/1973 ( Operation Homecoming begins and I was the lead C-141A pilot transporting home the American POWs ) is 3499 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114367/

Screamers (1995)

Release Date: 26 January 1996 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0519749/quotes

Memorable quotes for

"Battlestar Galactica"

Saga of a Star World (1978)


President Adar: How could I have been so completely wrong? I have led the entire human race to ruin.










http://www.cswap.com/1984/Gremlins/cap/en/25fps/a/00_38

Gremlins


:38:55
Can 't you see?
They're after you!

:38:58
They're after all of us!
Our wives, our children, everyone!

:39:01
They're here already!
You're next!

:39:05
You're next!
You're next! You're next!

:39:22
Mom, could you come up here, please?

:39:30
Then I want you to bring
the vacuum cleaner upstairs for me.

:39:41
What are they?

:39:43
Well, they're the mogwai, I guess.

:39:46
Except for Gizmo.

:39:49
Did you get them wet?










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt1394938/quotes

Memorable quotes for

"SGU Stargate Universe"

Time (2009)

Dr. Nicholas Rush: For a moment there I thought we were in trouble