Monday, January 25, 2010

International Terrorist Organization violently against the space program and the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis




----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil; HQ-OIG-Counsel@mail.nasa.gov
Sent: Mon, January 25, 2010 3:10:37 AM
Subject: International Terrorist Organization violently against the space program and the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis

To: hotline@dodig.mil; HQ-OIG-Counsel@mail.nasa.gov

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity created to investigate and prosecute and convict the criminal activity against the legitimate operations of the U.S. Department of Defense and against the legitimate operations of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration; an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)










http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/10/usc_sec_10_00000894----000-.html

TITLE 10 > Subtitle A > PART II > CHAPTER 47 > SUBCHAPTER X > § 894

§ 894. Art. 94. Mutiny or sedition

(a) Any person subject to this chapter who—

(1) with intent to usurp or override lawful military authority, refuses, in concert with any other person, to obey orders or otherwise do his duty or creates any violence or disturbance is guilty of mutiny;

(2) with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of lawful civil authority, creates, in concert with any other person, revolt, violence, or other disturbance against that authority is guilty of sedition;

(3) fails to do his utmost to prevent and suppress a mutiny or sedition being committed in his presence, or fails to take all reasonable means to inform his superior commissioned officer or commanding officer of a mutiny or sedition which he knows or has reason to believe is taking place, is guilty of a failure to suppress or report a mutiny or sedition.

(b) A person who is found guilty of attempted mutiny, mutiny, sedition, or failure to suppress or report a mutiny or sedition shall be punished by death or such other punishment as a court-martial may direct.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutiny

Mutiny

Mutiny is a conspiracy among members of a group of similarly-situated individuals (typically members of the military; or the crew of any ship, even if they are civilians) to openly oppose, change or overthrow an existing authority. The term is commonly used for a rebellion among members of the military against their superior officer(s).

During the Age of Discovery, mutiny particularly meant open rebellion against a ship’s captain. This occurred, for example, during Magellan’s journey, resulting in the killing of one mutineer, the execution of another and the marooning of two others, and on Henry Hudson’s Discovery, resulting in Hudson and others being set adrift in a boat.


Mutiny is a conspiracy among members of a group of similarly-situated individuals (typically members of the military; or the crew of any ship, even if they are civilians) to openly oppose, change or overthrow an existing authority. The term is commonly used for a rebellion among members of the military against their superior officer(s).


Penalty

Most countries still punish mutiny with particularly harsh penalties, sometimes even the death penalty.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleet_Admiral_%28United_States%29

Fleet Admiral (United States)

Fleet Admiral of the United States Navy (FADM), or more commonly referred to as Fleet Admiral, is a five-star flag officer rank and is presently considered the highest possible rank in the United States Navy.


The insignia for Fleet Admiral comprises five stars in a pentagon design with a thick rank stripe, below four smaller stripes, on the service dress blue uniform.


The Fleet Admiral rank is reserved for war-time use only





From 6/19/1968 ( my 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during the Vietnam War ) to 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) is: 1777 days

From 5/1/1973 ( my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) to 3/13/1978 ( U.S. Department of the Army Order 31-3 General Of The Armies applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan U.S. Navy ) is: 1777 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_of_the_Armies

General of the Armies

General of the Armies and General of the Armies of the United States are the highest possible ranks in the United States Army.


After World War II, which saw the introduction of U.S. "5-star" officers who outranked Washington, both Congress and the President revisited the issue of Washington's rank. To maintain George Washington's proper position as the first Commanding General of the United States Army, he was appointed, posthumously, to the grade of General of the Armies of the United States by congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 January 19, 1976, approved by President Gerald R. Ford on October 11, 1976. The law established the grade as having "rank and precedence over all other grades of the Army, past or present,"clearly making it superior to General of the Army. The Department of the Army Order 31-3, issued on March 13, 1978 had an effective appointment date of July 4, 1976. The rank ensures that no United States military officer outranks George Washington










http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode10/usc_sec_10_00000332----000-.html

TITLE 10 > Subtitle A > PART I > CHAPTER 15 > § 332

§ 332. Use of militia and armed forces to enforce Federal authority





http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode10/usc_sec_10_00000333----000-.html

TITLE 10 > Subtitle A > PART I > CHAPTER 15 > § 333

§ 333. Major public emergencies; interference with State and Federal law

(a) Use of Armed Forces in Major Public Emergencies.—

(1) The President may employ the armed forces, including the National Guard in Federal service, to—

(A) restore public order and enforce the laws of the United States when, as a result of a natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency, terrorist attack or incident, or other condition in any State or possession of the United States, the President determines that—

(i) domestic violence has occurred to such an extent that the constituted authorities of the State or possession are incapable of maintaining public order; and

(ii) such violence results in a condition described in paragraph (2); or

(B) suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy if such insurrection, violation, combination, or conspiracy results in a condition described in paragraph (2).

(2) A condition described in this paragraph is a condition that—

(A) so hinders the execution of the laws of a State or possession, as applicable, and of the United States within that State or possession, that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law, and the constituted authorities of that State or possession are unable, fail, or refuse to protect that right, privilege, or immunity, or to give that protection; or

(B) opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.

(3) In any situation covered by paragraph (1)(B), the State shall be considered to have denied the equal protection of the laws secured by the Constitution.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080736/quotes

Memorable quotes for

The Final Countdown (1980)


Lasky: Think of the history of the next forty years...

Commander Richard Owens: I have a suspicion history will be a little more difficult to beat, than you imagine Mr. Lasky.

Lasky: I'm talking about the classic paradox of time. Imagine, for example, I go back in time and meet my own Grandfather. Long before he got married, before he had children. And we have an argument, and I kill him. Now if that happens, how am I ever going to be born? And if I can never be born, how can I go back in history and meet my very own Grandfather?

Commander Richard Owens: I'm not half the theorist you are, Mr. Lasky. But I still have a gut instinct that things only happen once. And if they have happened, then there's nothing we can do to change them. Nor should we try.

Lasky: Well, how are you going to avoid it? It's already happening, and we're already involved!

Commander Dan Thurman: For Christ's sake! What is this, some half-assed Princeton debating society? We are in a war situation! This is a United States warship!










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_(American_Civil_War)

Union (American Civil War)

During the American Civil War, the Union was a name used to refer to the federal government of the United States, which was supported by the twenty-three states which were not part of the secession attempt by the 11 states that formed the Confederacy.










[ International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis staff partners employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 6/10/1921 ( date hijacked from me:my paternal grandfather HRH Prince Philip Duke of Edinburgh husband of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II ) To 9/12/1959 ( Scott Philip Brown ) is 13973 days

From 9/12/1959 ( Scott Philip Brown ) To 12/14/1997 ( premiere US film "Titanic" ) is 13973 days



From 9/12/1959 ( Scott Philip Brown ) To 6/27/1994 ( I am the only survivor and the pilot of a plane crash that experienced several fatalities on that aircraft after the external mounted rocket-launched space satellite exploded under that aircraft due to continuing Microsoft-Corbis-NASA terrorism sabotage ) is 15 days 9 months 34 years

'1-59-34' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK )



From 9/12/1959 ( Scott Philip Brown ) To 11/17/1994 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek Generations" ) is 12850 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/8/1994 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series Stephen King's "The Stand" ) is 12850 days



From 10/17/1948 ( date hijacked from me:actress Margot Kidder starring role "Superman" film series as "Daily Planet" news reporter "Lois Lane" ) To 9/12/1959 ( Scott Philip Brown ) is 3982 days

3982 = 1991 + 1991

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 8/15/1964 ( International Terrorist violently against the U.S. federal government that is Melinda French Gates a.k.a. "Mrs. Transvestite Phantom Shitter" actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 1991 days



From 4/10/1921 ( Chuck Connors - "The Rifleman" US TV series as "Lucas McCain" ) To 9/12/1959 ( Scott Philip Brown ) is 14034 days

From 9/12/1959 ( Scott Philip Brown ) To 2/13/1998 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Sphere" ) is 14034 days



From 9/12/1959 ( Scott Philip Brown ) To 7/21/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is 3600 days

3600 = 1800 + 1800

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/19/1968 ( date hijacked from me:my 1st United States Navy Medal of Honor and I am U.S. military fighter jet ace during Vietnam War ) is 1800 days



From 6/20/1924 ( Audie Murphy - United States Army Medal of Honor ) To 9/12/1959 ( Scott Philip Brown ) is 12867 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 10/7/1998 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Seven Days" features central figure NSA special agent and time-traveling chrononaut "Frank Parker" ) is 12867 days



From 9/12/1959 ( Scott Philip Brown ) To 10/15/1993 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Beverly Hillbillies" ) is 12452 days

12452 = 6226 + 6226

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 8/1/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Final Countdown" features central figure U.S. Navy Commander "Richard T. Owens" as USS Nimitz CVN 68 Commander Air Group and F-14 Tomcat pilot and time traveler ) is 6226 days



From 2/24/1938 ( date hijacked from me:actor James Farentino starring role 1980 film "The Final Countdown" as USS Nimitz CVN 68 Commander Air Group "Richard T. Owens" and F-14 Tomcat pilot and time traveler ) To 9/12/1959 ( Scott Philip Brown ) is 7870 days

From 9/12/1959 ( Scott Philip Brown ) To 3/30/1981 ( United States President Ronald Reagan shot and wounded in near-fatal assassination attempt ) is 7870 days



From 8/3/1940 ( date hijacked from me:actor Martin Sheen starring role 1980 film "The Final Countdown" as U.S. Department of Defense civilian contractor employee and time-traveler "Warren Lasky" and 1979 film "Apocalypse Now" as U.S. Army Special Forces Captain "Benjamin L. Willard" ) To 9/12/1959 ( Scott Philip Brown ) is 6979 days

6979 = 3489 + 3490

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/21/1968 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Adam-12"::series premiere episode "Log 1: The Impossible Mission" ) is 3489 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/21/1968 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Adam-12"::"Log 1: The Impossible Mission" ) is 3490 days



From 9/12/1959 ( Scott Philip Brown ) To 10/30/1961 ( Tsar Bomba - Soviet Union explodes 50 megaton hydrogen bomb ) is 779 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 9/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my first day as university student and graduate student instructor at Princeton University where I earned Medical Doctor degree ) is: 779 days



From 1/29/1940 ( date hijacked from me:actress Katharine Ross starring role 1980 film "The Final Countdown" as "Laurel Scott" ) To 9/12/1959 ( Scott Philip Brown ) is 7166 days

7166 = 3583 + 3583

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 12/24/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 8 astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is: 3583 days



From 6/7/1942 ( World War 2 - The Battle of Midway ends and with US Navy victory ) To 9/12/1959 ( Scott Philip Brown ) is 6306 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is 6306 days



From 9/12/1959 ( Scott Philip Brown ) To 4/19/1973 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Soylent Green" & premiere US film "High Plains Drifter" ) is 4968 days

From 4/19/1973 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Soylent Green" & premiere US film "High Plains Drifter" ) To 11/25/1986 ( funeral service for me and my Missing In Action status in Africa changed to Killed In Action ) is 4968 days



From 9/12/1959 ( Scott Philip Brown ) To 4/19/1973 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Soylent Green" & premiere US film "High Plains Drifter" ) is 4968 days

4968 = 2484 + 2484

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 12/21/1965 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Thunderball" ) is 2484 days



From 9/12/1959 ( Scott Philip Brown ) To 1/25/1970 ( premiere US film "MASH" features starring figure United States Army "Dr. Benjamin 'Hawkeye' Pierce" ) is 3788 days

3788 = 1894 + 1894

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 9/21/1968 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Adam-12"::series premiere episode "Log 1: The Impossible Mission" ) is 1894 days



From 9/12/1959 ( Scott Philip Brown ) To 4/14/1977 ( date hijacked from me:I returned to Earth after successfully diverting the comet in the outer solar system ) is 6424 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 10/3/1976 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Quincy M.E." features central figure "Dr. R. Quincy, M.E." as forensic coroner ) is 6424 days



From 9/12/1959 ( Scott Philip Brown ) To 5/1/1973 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) is 4980 days

From 5/1/1973 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation from University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree ) To 12/19/1986 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Platoon" ) is 4980 days



From 9/12/1959 ( Scott Philip Brown ) To 1/17/1986 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Iron Eagle" features central figure and F-16 Falcon fighter jet pilot "Doug Masters" ) is 9624 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 11/20/1989 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Back to the Future Part II" ) is 9624 days



From 9/12/1959 ( Scott Philip Brown ) To 6/28/1978 ( premiere US film "Heaven Can Wait" ) is 6864 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 5/1/1982 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan U.S. Navy ) is 6864 days



From 9/12/1959 ( Scott Philip Brown ) To 6/25/1996 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Independence Day" ) is 13436 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 12/15/1995 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Heat" ) is 13436 days



From 9/12/1959 ( Scott Philip Brown ) To 7/28/1995 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Waterworld" ) is 13103 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/16/1995 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Star Trek: Voyager" ) is 13103 days



From 9/12/1959 ( Scott Philip Brown ) To 12/11/1987 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Wall Street" ) is 10317 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/2/1987 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Untouchables" ) is 10317 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Brown

Scott Brown

United States Senator-elect

from Massachusetts

Taking office

February 2010

Succeeding Paul Kirk


Born September 12, 1959


Scott Philip Brown (born September 12, 1959) is an American politician and the United States Senator-elect from Massachusetts.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Election_fraud

Electoral fraud

Electoral fraud is illegal interference with the process of an election. Acts of fraud tend to involve affecting vote counts to bring about a election result, whether by increasing the vote share of the favored candidate, depressing the vote share of the rival candidates or both. What electoral fraud is under law varies from country to country; methods which are illegal in one country may not be in another. Many kinds of voter fraud are outlawed in electoral legislation but others are in violation of general laws such as those banning assault, harassment or libel. Although technically the term 'electoral fraud' covers only those acts which are illegal, the term is sometimes used to describe acts which although legal, are considered to be morally unacceptable, outside the spirit of electoral laws or in violation of the principles of democracy. Show elections, in which only one candidate can win, are sometimes considered to be electoral fraud although they
may comply with the law.

In national elections, successful electoral fraud can have the effect of a coup d'état or corruption of democracy. In a narrow election a small amount of fraud may be enough to change the result. If the result is not affected, fraud can still have a damaging effect if not punished, as it can reduce voters' confidence in democracy. Even the perception of fraud can be damaging as it makes people less inclined to accept election results. This can lead to the breakdown of democracy and the establishment of a dictatorship.

Electoral fraud is not limited to political polls and can happen in any election where the potential gain is worth the risk for the cheater; as in elections for labor union officials, student councils, sports judging, and the awarding of merit to books, films, music or television programmes.

Despite many instances of electoral fraud, it remains a difficult phenomenon to study. This follows from its inherent illegality. Harsh penalties aimed at deterring electoral fraud make it likely that individuals who perpetrate fraud do so with the expectation that it either will not be discovered or will be excused.


Prosecution

In countries with strong laws and effective legal systems, lawsuits can be brought against those who have allegedly committed fraud; but determent with legal prosecution would not be enough. Although the penalties for getting caught may be severe, the rewards for succeeding are likely to be worth the risk. The rewards range from benefits in contracting to total control of a country.


[ International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis staff partners employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]