Saturday, January 16, 2010

"The Simpsons" Treehouse of Horror IX (1998)




http://www.lyricsondemand.com/p/pinkfloydlyrics/nobodyhomelyrics.html

Pink Floyd Lyrics

Nobody Home Lyrics


I've got a little black book with my poems in
I've got a bag with a toothbrush and a comb in
When I'm a good dog they sometimes throw me a bone in
I got elastic bands keeping my shoes on
Got those swollen hand blues.
Got thirteen channels of shit on the T.V. to choose from
I've got electric light
And I've got second sight
I've got amazing powers of observation
And that is how I know
When I try to get through
On the telephone to you
There'll be nobody home
I've got the obligatory Hendrix perm
And I've got the inevitable pinhole burns
All down the front of my favourite satin shirt
I've got nicotine stains on my fingers
I've got a silver spoon on a chain
I've got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains
I've got wild staring eyes
I've got a strong urge to fly
But I've got nowhere to fly to
Ooooh Babe when I pick up the phone
There's still nobody home
I've got a pair of Gohills boots
And I've got fading roots.










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Captain's sleep journal.

Sun, 2/5/06 9:21 AM


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Re: Sleep journal - 2/9/06

Only remember a brief part of my dreams last night. It feels like there was more dreaming but I can only remember what seems like the last part. This felt like a normal dream and not one that was what I consider "suggested" or "manipulated." This recent dream was of me sitting in a room with three other guys. We were all wearing U.S. Navy uniforms and it seemed to be some kind of waiting room. I was enroute to a new assignment, a ship somewhere. One of the guys seemed to be a CPO, another was a LT. The third guy was a buddy of mine from the Wainwright, except that the uniform he was wearing was only similar to a U.S. Navy uniform but really wasn't. I walked out of the room with someone that I don't think was one of the first group. I was walking down some stairs.

My sleep pattern has changed over the past few days since I haven't experienced one of the foreign dreams. I am sleeping later. For the first time in a long time, I didn't get up to watch the 5 a.m. news, which is a bummer, but in all reality is a silly thing to feel bad about anyway.

{{{{{










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0979597/

"Lost"

One of Us (2007)

Original Air Date: 11 April 2007 (Season 3, Episode 16)



http://www.lost-tv.com/transcripts/One_of_Us_Lost.htm

Episode 16 - "One of Us"

[As Sawyer heads for his tent he sees Jack coming around the shoreline]

SAWYER: Son of a bitch.

SUN: Jack? It's Jack!

[The other survivors all notice and run over. Sawyer spots Kate and sighs. Shouts and cries can be heard from the whole group as they hug Jack, Kate and Sayid. Sawyer and Jack shake hands, and Sawyer hugs Kate passionately]

SAWYER: The hell is she doing here?!










2006 film "Superman Returns" DVD movie:

01:09:29


Superman: Sorry. Didn't mean to startle you.

Lois Lane: I'm fine. Really. I just wasn't expecting you.

Superman: With all the press on the plane I wasn't sure it was the best time for us to talk.

Lois Lane: Well, there's no press around now. Except for me, of course.

Superman: I know people are asking questions now that I'm back. I think it's only fair that I answer those people.

Lois Lane: So you're here for an interview? Okay, then. Where did I put that thing?

Superman: Your right pocket.

Lois Lane: Let's start with the big question. Where'd you go?

Superman: To Krypton.

Lois Lane: But you told me it was destroyed. Ages ago.

Superman: It was. But when astronomers thought they found it I had to see for myself.

Lois Lane: Well, you're back, and everyone seems to be pretty happy about it.

Superman: Not everyone. I read the article, Lois.

Lois Lane: So did a lot of people. Tomorrow they're giving me the Pulitzer -

Superman: Why did you write it?

Lois Lane: How could you leave us like that? I moved on. So did the rest of us. That's why I wrote it. The world doesn't need a savior. And neither do I.

Superman: Lois. Will you come with me?

Lois Lane: Why?

Superman: There's something I want to show you. Please.

Lois Lane: I can't be gone long.

Superman: You won't be.

Lois Lane: Clark said the reason you left without saying goodbye is because it was too unbearable for you. Personally, I think that's a load of crap.

Superman: Clark?

Lois Lane: He's just a guy I work with.

Superman: Maybe Clark's right.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101775/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Drop Dead Fred (1991)


[Polly has just finished reading a Fairy Tale]

Young Elizabeth: Did they live happily ever after?

Polly: Of Course Elizabeth.

Young Elizabeth: How do you know?

Polly: Because, she was a good little girl, if she would have been naughty, the Prince would have run away.

Young Elizabeth: What a pile of shit.










http://www.cswap.com/1979/Star_Trek:_The_Motion_Picture/cap/en/25fps/a/00_47

Star Trek: The Motion Picture


:47:05
- Was it difficult?
- No more than I expected.

:47:09
About as difficult
as seeing you again.

:47:14
- I'm sorry.
- That you left Delta IV?

:47:18
Or that you didn't
even say good-bye?

:47:23
If I had seen you again...

:47:26
would you have been
able to say it?

:47:31
No.

:47:45
Make your point, Doctor.










1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD:

01:26:21


Hector: Okay, kids. Cover your eyes for Uncle Hector. Hey! Think tank, huh?

Regina: Uh, look, couldn't we just, like, leave?

Hector: [gestures] Think over this.

Dr. Carter: We can get them.

Hector: Hey, we'll be taking off now.

Dr. Carter: We have to get them.

Hector: Look us up at Chasen's. We'll party down, huh?

Regina: Come on.

Hector: This is fun. The kids would like to say goodbye.










http://www.cswap.com/1991/Flight_of_the_Intruder/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_47

Flight of the Intruder


:47:40
Devil 5-2-0, feet dry.

:47:43
Roger, 5-2-0.

:47:44
We copy, feet dry.

:47:44
Good hunting, Cool Hand.

:47:46
Let's let them know we're here.

:47:48
Put your mask on,
it's going to be a gunfight.

:47:59
Man, we've been made.





http://www.cswap.com/1991/Flight_of_the_Intruder/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_30

Flight of the Intruder


:30:04
Ah, shit, we're on fire.

:30:06
We're going to have to
bail out over Camparelli.

:30:07
Not yet!

:30:08
God, I was hoping I was never
going to have to do this.

:30:10
This is the end of Devil 5-0-5.

:30:12
Say goodbye, asshole.

:30:14
Eject, eject, eject.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0701280/quotes

Memorable quotes for

"The Simpsons"

Treehouse of Horror IX (1998)


[Homer is dressed in tattered clothes, and eating beans from a can]

Marge Simpson: Oh, Homer you're not going as a hobo again?

Homer Simpson: Going where?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708713/quotes

Memorable quotes for

"Star Trek: The Next Generation"

Family (1990)


Helena Rozhenko: I'm afraid that Worf feels that...we do not understand him.

Guinan: Well, part of him may feel that way. There's another part that I've seen - part that comes in and...drinks prune juice. Part that looks out the window towards home. He's not looking towards the Klingon Empire. He's looking towards you.










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP011583610012&sid=20290&sn=KIRODT&st=201001122100&cn=107

NCIS: Los Angeles (New)

107 KIRODT: Tuesday, January 12 9:00 PM

Crime drama, Action, Adventure, Mystery

Past Lives

The murder of a recently released convict forces Callen to go under cover with an old alias; Sam and the team track Callen from a distance.

Cast: Chris O'Donnell, LL Cool J, Linda Hunt, Peter Cambor, Daniela Ruah, Adam Jamal Craig Director(s): Elodie Keene Executive Producer(s): Shane Brennan, R. Scott Gemmill

Original Air Date: Jan 12, 2010