Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cylon




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091763/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Platoon (1986)


Capt. Harris: Snakebite leader, Ripper Bravo Six, we're gonna need you soonest be advised I've got zips in the wire down here, over!

Phantom Pilot: Roger your last Bravo Six, Snakebite lead we can't run it any closer. We're hot to trot and packing snape and nape but we're bingo fuel. It's your call, Six actual, Over.

Capt. Harris: Snakebite leader, Bravo Six, for the record, it's my call. Dump everything you got left ON MY POS. I say again, I want all you're holding INSIDE the perimeter. It's a lovely fucking war. Bravo Six Actual and Out.










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0091763/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Platoon (1986)


Sgt. Barnes: You all take a good look at this lump of shit. Remember what it looks like. You fuck up in a firefight... and I goddamn guarantee you a trip out of the bush - in a body bag! Out here, assholes, you keep your shit wired tight at all times! And that goes for you, shit-for-brains. You don't sleep on no fuckin' ambush! And the next sum'bitch I catch coppin Z's in the bush, I'm personally gonna take an interest in seein' him suffer. I shit you not. Doc, tag him and bag him!










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Navy_SEALs

United States Navy SEALs

The United States Navy Sea, Air and Land (SEAL) forces are the elite Special Operations Forces (or Special forces) of the U.S. Navy


Deserts

SEAL operators must be ready for desert deployment

The Desert will test the SEALs both mentally and physically.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=34289&st=&st1=

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Remarks at the Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences Commencement Ceremony

May 16th, 1987

Thank you all very much. And Secretary Weinberger, Chairman Olch, Dean Sanford, members of the graduating class, and ladies and gentlemen, I must tell you before I start how relieved I was when Dean Sanford told me that I was going to walk on after the procession. I thought that I was going to come in with the dean, and with his reputation, I'd been afraid that the good news was that we might perch on the backstage rafters and rappel in— [laughter] —and the bad news, that we'd jump from 10,000 feet. [Laughter] But it's a pleasure to be here to welcome you the graduates of this the West Point and Annapolis and Colorado Springs for physicians into your new profession as military and Public Health Service doctors.


A quarter century ago, Douglas MacArthur gave his farewell address to the Long Gray Line, the cadets of West Point. He stood in the vast hall of the academy, below the balcony they call the poop deck, and spoke about the soul, not just of the Army but of all the services that you now enter. "The Long Gray Line," he said, "has never failed us. Were you to do so, a million ghosts in olive drab, in brown khaki, in blue and gray would rise from their white crosses thundering those magic words: duty, honor, country."










http://www.tv.com/Battlestar+Galactica+%282003%29/The+Farm/episode/442911/trivia.html

Battlestar Galactica (2003)

Season 2, Episode 5

The Farm

Air Date

Friday August 12, 2005


Kara: Are you a Cylon?

Dr. Simon: What do you think?

Kara: I think you didn't answer the question.

Dr. Simon: (laughs) I am most definitely not a Cylon. Of course, I don't know what you expect me to say. If I was a Cylon, I wouldn't admit it.










http://www.cswap.com/1990/Gremlins_2:_The_New_Batch/cap/en/25fps/a/00_35

Gremlins 2: The New Batch


:35:48
What happened to you?

:35:50
How was your meeting?

:35:52
It was fine. Where's Gizmo?

:35:55
- He's in the kitchen.
- Great. Did you feed him?

:35:59
- Sort of.
- Giz, guess who's...

:36:01
- Bulls-eye!
...home.

:36:05
Gizmo?

:36:12
- Where'd you find him?
- Your office, where you said.

:36:15
This is not Gizmo.

:36:23
- We have to go back.
- You said no more...

:36:26
There won't be,
if they don't eat after midnight.

:36:29
But look at him.

:36:31
He's wired.





http://www.cswap.com/1990/Gremlins_2:_The_New_Batch/cap/en/25fps/a/00_40

Gremlins 2: The New Batch


:40:07
- They've eaten after midnight.
- Come on.

:40:12
Sorry I brought the wrong one home.










2008 film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" DVD movie:

01:01:12


Klaatu: I need to get back to the city.

Dr. Helen Benson: Not until you tell me what's going on.

Jacob Benson: Did you do that?

Klaatu: Yes.

Dr. Helen Benson: Jacob, get in the car.

Jacob Benson: He's one of them.










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE:----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:25:22 PM

Subject: Re: Star Trek: TNG: First Contact, Nov. 22, 1996


Today I have been wondering if anything I remember about the past is real. Do I have a different past? Am I really who I think I am? The stuff I imagine happening to me sometimes, did that stuff really happen? I wonder if these movies and tv shows have actually been sort of inoculations, to keep me from questioning my reality. I do question reality sometimes, but it wasn't until I saw that Matrix movie a while back, did I really start to wonder about reality. But it didn't seem to matter, I wasn't overly concerned that I may be living that kind of false reality. I still don't think I am living such an extreme unreality as in the Matrix, but I wonder if there is a divergence point in my life, a shadow, a distorted period. Or have I been living a life like in the movie Soldier, or maybe like in Blade Runner, where Rachael, and I assume Harrison Ford's character, have false memories of their life. Am I Harrison Ford's character in this reality? A replicant searching for replicants?

{{{{{










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/quotes

Memorable quotes for

The Matrix (1999)


Agent Smith: The great Morpheus. We meet at last.

Morpheus: And you are?

Agent Smith: A Smith. Agent Smith.

Morpheus: You all look the same to me.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-409.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4X09 - THE HUB

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 06-JUN-2008



Resurrection Hub

Boomer: Something's going on. Another Baseship, unscheduled.

Cavil: You've gotta speak to the Twos and Sixes and Eights and tell them they've gone too far.

Three: No. Why didn't you ask about the Final Five? You never ask about them.

Cavil: That's because I don't believe we're meant to know them.

Three: Well, I'll tell you. I will tell you, I'll start shouting out their names. Why do you risk it?

Cavil: Are you going to help end this war or are you useless?

Boomer: Twenty-five Heavy Raiders just launched from the new arrival, heading our way.


Viper/Raider Squad

Seelix, being towed: Come on, let's get this carpool started. Now! Cut the frakkin' cable now, you frakkin' bastard!

(The towing lines release. The Vipers soar toward the Hub as the Heavy Raiders drop and head for Cavil's Baseship.)


Resurrection Hub

Three: Oh, the inhibition's been lifted... Oh, I sense it.

Boomer: It's the rebel Baseship. I think they're gonna attack. They're gonna blow the Hub.

Cavil: That would be mass murder. Death would be permanent for all of us. They've gone insane...

Three: Permanent death? Well, that makes this all the more meaningful.

(She bashes his head against the side of the tub, killing him, and thinks about her next move. Boomer runs off.)


(Raiders and Vipers attack the Hub and Basestar.)


Viper/Raider Squad

Redwing, on wireless: Helo, we've blown their FTL. That Hub's not going anywhere.

Helo: Okay, take us down.


(The battle continues.)


Basestar Corridor

Baltar: Well, he's your God as well. And God doesn't want any of his creations to be... Slaves. Not that you're a slave... Exactly...