Saturday, January 16, 2010

Superman II (1981)




http://www.lyricsondemand.com/p/pinkfloydlyrics/wearingtheinsideoutlyrics.html

Pink Floyd Lyrics

Wearing The Inside Out Lyrics


From morning to night I stayed out of sight
Didn't recognize I'd become
No more than alive I'd barely survive
In a word...overrun

Won't hear a sound
From my mouth
I've spent too long
On the inside out
My skin is cold
To the human touch
This bleeding heart's
Not beating much

I murmured a vow of silence and now
I don't even hear when I think aloud
Extinguished by light I turn on the night
Wear its darkness with an empty smile

I'm creeping back to life
My nervous system all awry
I'm wearing the inside out

Look at him now
He's paler somehow
But he's coming round
He's starting to choke
It's been so long since he spoke
Well he can have the words right from my mouth

And with these words I can see
Clear through the clouds that covered me
Just give it time then speak my name
Now we can hear ourselves again

I'm holding out
For the day
When all the clouds
Have blown away
I'm with you now
Can speak your name
Now we can hear
Ourselves again










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 13:55:21 -0800 (PST)
From: "Kerry Burgess"
Subject: Re: stage of sleep
To: "Kerry Burgess"

I wonder if I will ever get the chance to talk with her, to see if my imagination matches reality? Not to mention it is almost embarassing to be a homeless guy with a crush on a pretty woman I see on TV. What am I saying, 'almost'?





http://brain.web-us.com/lucid/luciddreamingFAQ.htm

1.2. In what stage of sleep does Lucid Dreaming occur?
Lucid Dreaming usually takes place in REM (Rapid Eye Movement) sleep. There are five stages of sleep. Stage 1 being the one you first enter, then followed by stage 2, 3 and 4. As you descend into deeper sleep your brain frequency slows down. In stage 4 can it be slower than one cycle per second (delta sleep). After some time spent in stage 4, about 25 minutes, you return to stage 3 and 2, then straight into REM sleep. About 90 minutes has passed now since you started sleeping. 5-10 minutes is spent in this stage before you go all the way down to stage 4 again (also called non-REM sleep). When approximately 90 minutes have again passed, another REM-period start. This time the REM sleep lasts longer. And as time progresses less time in non-REM sleep is needed and more time is spent in REM sleep. After 4-5 hours you don't go lower than stage 2. Vivid dreaming takes place in REM sleep, so the more you sleep, the more time is spent in REM and the more likely
it is that you may have a Lucid Dream.

[I don't know yet if my dream controls have been working as they try to manipulate me. But it looks like one sure way of eliminating this problem is to set an alarm clock to go off every hour or so, assuming that REM sleep is when they get in my head. I wonder though, if they have been communicating with me lately about Lily......I am not resistant to such activity, as I wouldn't even think of that as manipulation. How can you be manipulated into doing something you already want to do?

{{{{{










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081573/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Superman II (1980)


[Clark Kent has been beaten in a fistfight after losing his superpowers]

Clark Kent: Looks like from now on you'll have to have a bodyguard with you.

Lois Lane: I don't want a bodyguard. I want the man I fell in love with.

Clark Kent: I know, Lois. I wish he was here.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/wishyouwerehere.html

PINK FLOYD LYRICS

"Wish You Were Here"


So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
blue skies from pain.
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
Do you think you can tell?
And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
Hot ashes for trees?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
Cold comfort for change?
And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?
How I wish, how I wish you were here.
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
What have we found? The same old fears.