Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Teamwork




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP011583610012&sid=20290&sn=KIRODT&st=201001122100&cn=107

NCIS: Los Angeles (New)

107 KIRODT: Tuesday, January 12 9:00 PM

Crime drama, Action, Adventure, Mystery

Past Lives

The murder of a recently released convict forces Callen to go under cover with an old alias; Sam and the team track Callen from a distance.

Cast: Chris O'Donnell, LL Cool J, Linda Hunt, Peter Cambor, Daniela Ruah, Adam Jamal Craig Director(s): Elodie Keene Executive Producer(s): Shane Brennan, R. Scott Gemmill

Original Air Date: Jan 12, 2010










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Monday, May 07, 2007


"Navy SEALs"


At first, I thought she said she was from Vietnam. Later, I think she said that her mother was from Thailand. I guess her father was from Vietnam. Her grandmother lived in Vietnam but I don't know if that was her paternal grandmother. And there was something I described once as 'shiny' about her. I didn't realize I had even been thinking like that - whatever was that particular sensation - until one day that sense was gone and I saw her differently. And 'shiny' doesn't really explain it but it is the first word that comes to mind. There was something about her that I couldn't explain.

{{{{{










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Wednesday, July 04, 2007


Trang


http://www.familiesonlinemagazine.com/baby-names/vietnamese.html

Names-- Their Meanings -- Origin

TRANG
decorated; honored
male
vietnamese


http://www.adoptvietnam.org/vietnamese/names-boys.htm

Vietnamese Names for Boys

Trang: decorated, honored

{{{{{










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Star_Trek:_First_Contact/cap/en/25fps/a/00_13

Star Trek: First Contact


:13:48
Go home.

:13:51
You'll regret this tomorrow.

:13:54
You should have learned by now
that I don't have regrets.

:14:00
- One more round, Lily.
- Z, you've had enough.










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/08/07 8:40 PM
I was so far gone that I probably would have married someone else, most likely Trang if we had started dating, but I think someone was looking out for me on that. But I was trying very hard to win her over.

This is the greatest bullshit assignment I have probably ever had.

{{{{{










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/agreatdayforfreedom.html

PINK FLOYD LYRICS

"A Great Day For Freedom"


On the day the wall came down
They threw the locks onto the ground
And with glasses high we raised a cry for freedom had arrived
On the day the wall came down
The Ship of Fools had finally ran aground
Promises lit up the night like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side
No warmth, not even pride remained
And even though you needed me
It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day
As friends and neighbors turn away
And there's a change that, even with regret, cannot be undone
Now frontiers shift like desert sands
While nations wash their bloodied hands
Of loyalty, of history, in shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums
The music played, the morning sun streamed in
I turned and I looked at you
And all but the bitter residues slipped away...slipped away