Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pink Floyd "The Gunners Dream" (1983)




http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/gunnersdream.html

PINK FLOYD LYRICS

"Gunners Dream"

floating down through the clouds
memories come rushing up to meet me now
in the space between the heavens
and in the corner of some foreign field
i had a dream
i had a dream
goodbye max
goodbye ma
after the service when you're walking slowly to the car
and the silver in her hair shines in the cold november air
you hear the tolling bell
and touch the silk in your lapel
and as the tear drops rise to meet the comfort of the band
you take her frail hand
and hold on to the dream
a place to stay
enough to eat
somewhere old heroes shuffle safely down the street
where you can speak out loud
about your doubts and fears
and what's more no-one ever disappears
you never hear their standard issue kicking in your door
you can relax on both sides of the tracks
and maniacs don't blow holes in bandsmen by remote control
and everyone has recourse to the law
and no-one kills the children anymore
and no-one kills the children anymore
night after night
going round and round my brain
his dream is driving me insane
in the corner of some foreign field
the gunner sleeps tonight
what's done is done
we cannot just write off his final scene
take heed of the dream
take heed










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/3F06.html

Mother Simpson

Original airdate in N.A.: 19-Nov-95


Grandma: You awful, awful man! Get out of my son's grave.

Homer: I hate to rain on your parade, Lady, but this is _my_ grave -- hey, wait a minute. Mom?

Grandma: Homer?

[they look at each other]

Homer: I thought you were dead!

Grandma: I thought _you_ were dead!










2008 film "The Day the Earth Stood Still" DVD movie:

01:24:14


Jacob Benson: This is it. This is where we're supposed to meet her. Come on! Hurry up. It's this way. You can do this just like with the Trooper.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/chevron

chevron


a pattern consisting of adjoining vertical rows of slanting lines, any two contiguous lines forming either a V or an inverted V










http://www.online-literature.com/bible/Revelation/

Literature Network>The Holy Bible>Revelation

Revelation

Revelations


7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

7:15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

7:16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

7:17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/feist/mymoonmyman.html

FEIST LYRICS

"My Moon My Man"

My moon, my man
So changeable and
Such a loveable lamb to me

My care, my coat
Leave on a high note
There's nowhere to go but on

Heart on my sleeve
Not where it should be
The song's out of key again

My moon's white face
What day and what phase
It's the calendar page again

Take it slow
Take it easy on me
And shed some light
Shed some light on me please
Take it slow
And shed some light
Shed some light on me please

My moon and me
Not as good as we've been
It's the dirtiest clean I know

My care, my coat
Leave on a high note
There's nowhere to go
There's nowhere to go

Take it slow
Take it easy on me
And shed some light
Shed some light on me please
Take it slow
And shed some light
Shed some light on me please

My moon my moon my man










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn

Saturn

Saturn is the sixth planet from the Sun and the second largest planet in the Solar System, after Jupiter.

Escape velocity 35.5 km/s





http://solarsystem.nasa.gov/planets/profile.cfm?Object=Sat_Phoebe

Saturn: Moons: Phoebe

Phoebe (FEE-bee) is one of Saturn's most intriguing satellites, orbiting at a distance of 12,952,000 kilometers (8,049,668 miles) from the planet










From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) is: 6306 days

From 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) to 9/12/1993 ( premiere US TV series "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" ) is: 6306 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106057/

"Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" (1993)

TV-Series 1993-1997

Release Date: 12 September 1993 (USA)

Plot Outline: In addition to fighting evil, Superman has a burning romance with Lois Lane in both his identities.










From 6/7/1976 ( my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me and my wife ) To 11/4/1991 ( dedication of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library by my maternal grandfather Ronald Wilson Reagan ) is 5628 days

5628 = 2814 + 2814

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) To 11/15/1966 ( Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut ) is 2814 days



From 5/12/1965 ( I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) To 11/4/1991 ( dedication of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library by my maternal grandfather Ronald Wilson Reagan ) is 9672 days

9672 = 4836 + 4836

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) To 10/11/1976 ( U.S. Public Law 94-479 General of the Armies of the United States approved by U.S. President Gerald Ford and applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan U.S. Navy ) is 4836 days


http://www.reaganfoundation.org/museum/

“The doors of this library are open now and all are welcome. The judgment of history is left to you, the people.” —Ronald Reagan, Remarks at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library Dedication

(November 4, 1991)

Artifacts from President Reagan’s childhood and professional career provide physical evidence of his extraordinary life. Step through a model of the Dixon Arch in Illinois to experience Reagan’s youth, while his Eureka College letter sweater recalls his student years. A recreated studio booth highlights his early radio broadcasting career, which led to an acting contract with Warner Bros. Film clips. Original costumes and movie posters trace his days in the movies, the Screen Actors Guild, and on television, as host of GE Theater and Death Valley Days. Glimpse into Ronald and Nancy Reagan’s devoted marriage, a love story straight out of a Hollywood script. Learn about Reagan’s growing involvement in politics. Witness his presidency, from reviving the economy, reducing the size of the federal government, and ending the threat of nuclear war. See a piece of the Berlin Wall, immerse yourself in Camp David and Rancho del Cielo. And, in 2005, walk through the Air Force One that President Reagan used throughout his eight years in office.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0701279/quotes

Memorable quotes for

"The Simpsons"

Treehouse of Horror IV (1993)


Marge: Wait! Before you send him to hell, there's something you should see. That's a photo of Homer and I at our wedding.

Richard Nixon: Wait a minute. You got married in an emergency room?

Marge: Well, Homer ate the entire wedding cake by himself... before the wedding.

[the Jury of the Damned all laugh]