Thursday, September 30, 2010

Judge Dread.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 5:55:42 PM


Kerry Burgess wrote:


I have this sense of dread I can't explain. But there is something........I can't put my finger on it, something, something, something, what is it? I had the strongest feeling this morning that I don't know who I am. Then it just clicked back. It just turned off. I think it was something someone on tv said while they were listening to me. I find myself thinking about that part in that 1998 Star Trek movie where Data realizes he is missing some memory chips. And I heard someone just the other day saying something similar. I keep my headphones on to block out stuff like that, but......what am I missing? What other clues are there that I've missed? Are people telling me this all to help? Do I need help?


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 May 2006 excerpt ends ]










1994 film "Star Trek Generations" DVD movie:

00:48:07


Starfleet Captain Jean-Luc Picard - Starfleet USS Enterprise NCC 1701-D Commanding Officer: Guinan, it is very important that you tell me everything that you know. We think that Soran has developed a weapon, a terrible weapon. One that might even give him enough power to destroy -

Guinan: Soran doesn't care about weapons or power. He just cares about getting back to the Nexus.

Starfleet Captain Jean-Luc Picard - Starfleet USS Enterprise NCC 1701-D Commanding Officer: What's the Nexus?


00:48:39

Guinan: It's a doorway to another place that we call the Nexus. And it's a place I have tried very, very hard to forget.

Starfleet Captain Jean-Luc Picard - Starfleet USS Enterprise NCC 1701-D Commanding Officer: What happened to you?

Guinan: It was like being inside joy. As if joy was something tangible and you could wrap yourself up in it like a blanket.