Monday, September 27, 2010

This means something.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/03/07 9:42 AM
I could tell the building manager knew that something was being staged around me as I walked out of the building earlier today.

It started with some woman in the elevator, that I have seen somewhere else before, hanging up a cell phone call after speaking into it about how the person on the other end should "stay warm." Whatever it is they think they are doing, they seem to be having fun doing it.

A woman then came from behind me as I was standing in front of the building and followed my usual path past the front of the KOMO4 building as I was and she had a yellow umbrella that was associated with "Tweety Bird."

The zombies are listening to all my privacy, such as my research and notes I write on "My Computer," so those bad guys are only getting stronger.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 3 December 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1314655

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Devil (2010)

A group of people trapped in an elevator realize that the devil is among them.

Director: John Erick Dowdle

Writers: Brian Nelson (screenplay), M. Night Shyamalan (story)

Release Date: 17 September 2010 (USA)










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/10/09 6:48 PM
The part I remember the clearest, and I guess because it was towards the end of the dream, which makes sense, is that I was riding in the back seat of a yellow school bus and there was something about a nuclear missile. I think I saw it on the city streets as the bus passed by it and the operative details was that it was a very large nuclear missile and it was the kind that is transported by a truck and when I saw the missile, it was pointing at an angle on the truck and that suggested to me in the dream that it was being prepared for firing.

At a point earlier in the dream, I seemed to have found the bomb I have been looking for and it was in a building somewhere and I forget all the details but I remember clearly that I saw my hand turning a switch, which is of a type that is familiar to me from the U.S. Navy, and by turning that switch I detonated the bomb but then it gets vague because there is something about how that was a fake bomb and nothing actually exploded although I wanted it to. At another point in the dream I had taken an elevator up to the 32nd floor or so of an office building and I cannot remember why I was there or what I was doing and I do not recognize the location from that part of the dream but then I got back on the elevator and it was a different elevator car and it only had buttons for the 1st to the 13th floor although we were on the 32nd floor or so and I guess that means it was some kind of express elevator. I don't know. Some other people got on the elevator at the same time and I am aware of details associated with those other people but that is all too vague now. I remember something vaguely about the part where I pushed the button for the 1st floor and there is something that lingers in my mind about the decision to go to the first floor instead of maybe the second floor but I don't know what that means. So then I was outside and I am aware of those other people walking outside too behind me and I walking towards a red corvette car and I am aware the backpack I am wearing is slipping off my shoulders as I walk towards the car and then I am riding away in the car. The part about the schoolbus probably happened after this segment but I cannot remember any details that happened between those two parts.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 November 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/29/09 11:35 PM
They're waiting for me but what it causing me to wait?

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/29/09 11:43 AM
Maybe it is in that building next this block at Cedar Street where there is a U.S. Navy presence. That would explain some details I was thinking about a while back.

I have thought several times about walking into that lobby to look at the tenat list but I decided that would be something I could not make an excuse for.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/29/09 11:46 PM
But I feel certain that what ever it is I am supposed to do it is here somewhere within walking distance. It had been here for a very long time.

Waiting for me to come around and remember.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/29/09 11:47 AM
god I wish I could remember. I would do it this very instant if I could just remember what specific tasks I have to accomplish.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/29/09 11:51 AM
Some where I could walk to right now at this very minute and go there and get it done once and for all.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/29/09 11:53 AM
Something not unlike an elevator in a building and that device will catapult the first bomb up into the air about 100 feet about ground level and it will then detonate. I think it is about a 3 megaton bomb.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/29/09 11:55 AM
It is currently far enough underground that no radiation sensors are going to detect it.

At least not until too late.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 May 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/07/09 3:29 PM
She seemed nervous.

Must have been the weather forecast I told her about just now in the elevator.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 7 March 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/29/09 10:47 PM
I have been thinking for a while that I am prompted somehow to show up in the elevator at a specific time because of someone that will be there when I am there.

In my role as some kind of 'Instigator' figure it is not important for me to understand the 'why' of what I do but only that I have a presence where I am needed.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 January 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/31/08 4:38 PM
I had another dream about being on an elevator for a brief time and I ponder over that because it is becoming a recurring element of my dream. I cannot now remember a lot of detail about the dream but I think it again was a dream about not getting to the floor I wanted to go to. I still remember certain details such as pressing the button and looking up to see the floor level indicator. The primary objective of the dream though seemed to be of me trying to go to a movie and I am left with the sense that I was going to see a "Superman" movie. I thought about it briefly after I woke up, I think, and I think it was something about the next "Superman" movie. When I got to the theatre, I couldn't go in for some reason and I might have thought about it after waking up that the film was either not out yet, or more likely in the context of the dream, the theatre had not yet opened that day for business and I had to pass some time walking around in what seemed to be a mall although the building setting was no place I recognized. At some point, I guess after leaving the theatre area, I was walking through some kind of food place and I have pondered more than once today why I remember seeing a setting in that food place that had slices of green apples setting out and on ice. I noticed it and I thought it was appetizing for a brief moment as I was walking by and then I thought about how it must have been there for the people that were sitting there in that food place and then I also had some kind of thoughts about how those people that were sitting there were the people that worked in that movie theatre I was waiting for to open for the day.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 December 2008 excerpt ends]