Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"What we can learn from Coke"




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP011583610026&sid=20290&sn=KIRODT&st=201009212200&cn=107

excite

NCIS: Los Angeles (New)

107 KIRODT: Tuesday, September 21 10:00 PM

Crime drama, Action, Adventure, Mystery

Black Widow

The team tracks a mysterious hit squad after a special agent is taken out.

Cast: Chris O'Donnell, LL Cool J, Linda Hunt, Barrett Foa, Peter Cambor, Daniela Ruah, Eric Christian Olsen Director(s): Kate Woods Executive Producer(s): Shane Brennan, R. Scott Gemmill

Original Air Date: Sep 21, 2010










Yesterday morning, before I watched that episode, I was getting out of the shower and I was wondering, "Who is actually the biological father of all Melinda Gates children?" I wondered if they stole my biological information. After this episode, I wondered about that headline I scanned a few days ago, on Seattle PI's website, I think, that was titled "Melinda Gates: What we can learn from Coke" or words to that effect. We know for a fact that Bill Gates is a female and we know for a fact that Melinda Gates is a female.

Now, I may not be in full contact with my faculities as a medical doctor, thank God, and I might not have conscious awareness of my advanced training as a medical doctor, or even medium training, or even basic medical doctor training, but I know enough to know with absolute certainty that girl-girl sexual intercourse will never, under any circumstances, in the million years humans have existed, result in biological reproduction to produce another human being.