Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Matthew




Now I just remembered.

1990.

In the context of my artificial memory, which is confusing, I worked at my first job with another former US Navy sailor and he had a son born, in 1990 I think. His newborn son's name was Matthew.

I was friends with that group I knew outside work and we usually went to the place named Phoenix after work and they were some kind of secretive group that had some kind of secretive association with aircraft. One guy talked about his weather predictions and apparently he was the weather forecaster for the group.

The woman who introduced me to all them always makes me think of Mary McDonnell and she worked for a school. Her boyfriend, when I first met them, and before she and he started dating, was dating a woman who was deaf, which always makes me think of the actress Marlee Matlin.