Thursday, September 30, 2010

Relative




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/30/10 3:51 AM
I must certainly be in mental contact with people


who are descendants.

I was also thinking, which this topic reminds me of and that I want to talk about, of a certain mental awareness of the actress who portrays "Abby" on the "NCIS" television and her character in the last episode especially seems to reinforce that mental awareness, and that I seem to have a, I have finally decided as I write this sentence, a respect for her mind, and that I have been attracted to but that has seemed resistant to me for a while and at least since, I guess, the last episodes of the previous season. I wanted my mind to fulfil a sense that was not being fulfilled.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/30/10 3:56 AM
Pauley Perrette, that's her name.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/30/10 4:00 AM
That last episode, assuming that I am in touch with some kind of common sense of awareness that certain humans possess, was consistent with that theory.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 September 2010 ]