Monday, September 27, 2010

Secondary protocol "Trudeau" activated, sir.




http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/oneofthefew.html

PINK FLOYD LYRICS

"One Of The Few"


when you're one of the few to land on your feet
what do you do to make ends meet?
teach
make them mad, make them sad, make them add two and two
make them me, make them you, make them do what you want them to
make them laugh, make them cry, make them lie down and die










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/18/10 10:36 PM
Sometimes yesterday, either as I was sleeping or as I was trying to go to sleep, I was having a series of imaginative thoughts and I was in some kind of small hallway that reminds me of the "Hiro" scenes in this episode tonight. One end of the hallway was where I came into the hallway and the other side was one of those teleportation portals which I was thinking was a mirror that is physically a mirror until it becomes a portal that can be stepped into. I thought along this line for a long time. The sequence started and I was imagining that I took the metro bus back to the building with the US Navy has a presence and that was across the street from the block with the


building. I was going there because I had been somehow signalled to go there and I did not know consciously what I was doing but my objective was simple enough that I guess I was simply following my instincts. I went into the building, took the elevator up to another floor, a guard asked me for my I.D. and I showed him my driver's license and then I either went into another room or I stood there at a retina scan device that let me into another elevator that I took and that elevator led me to the hallway where I had some instructions and another simple objective which I will not describe here but that was consistent with other details in the episode. Then I went through the portal and it teleported me, much as finding myself in a fast-moving stream of water where my vision was momentarily blurred, and I found myself standing back on the sidewalk in front of that building preceded by the smallest jolt as though I had just landed on the sidewalk from about an inch or few inches above. I went to that coffee shop nearby I used to go to and I was going to stay there and in that area although I could go anywhere but the point of staying there is that while the world was now empty for my and quiet and peaceful and pleasant it was that from that coffee shop that I could view the television news for 7 days after the point I went through the portal. After that seven days I would not again have such real television or even the internet for the entire time I was in that empty and peaceful world


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 January 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/27/09 8:50 AM


a scenario where a U.S. Navy Sea Hawk helicopter would transport a nuclear weapon into Seattle and drop it off on the roof of the tallest building in downtown Seattle. I pondered over the group of U.S. Marines that would stay with the weapon and guard it on the rooftop and I wondered whether they would even know what they were protecting. I pondered over whether they were given a story that they were to protect until someone else showed up but that was a false cover story because it was going to explode while they were there next to it. I pondered over why the helicopter pilot would even be given time to fly away to safety.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/27/09 8:54 AM
Another scenario I pondered featured a nuclear weapon on the roof of the tallest building in downtown Bellevue too. I also pondered at another time a scenario where someone would bring me my U.S. Navy uniform for my rank as Fleet Admiral and then I would get dressed in it and I would walk to downtown to some destination I would become aware of in the future and I would know specific details such as security codes and I would go into a building and take the elevator to the roof or where ever the nuclear weapon was located in that top of that tallest building and I would trigger that nuclear weapon.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/27/09 8:57 AM
I found myselft pondering whether I would stand facing the nuclear weapon before it exploded or if I would turn my back to it. I think I would face it. I found myself thinking about how the trigger device would probably have a short delay to the trigger and that there would be about a three second delay from the time I pressed the trigger and held it closed and until the bomb actually exploded.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/27/09 9:00 AM
I have been thinking recently especially the past few hours I guess that there will be a warning to the population before the city is destroyed although I won't be leaving.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/27/09 9:02 AM
This city has to be destroyed. The elected leadership made a political decision in the past that the civilian population is going to have to be more afraid of the U.S. military than it is of The Mob.

The civilian population is too scared of The Mob and so the civilian popluation will ignore U.S. law because the civilian population is scared of The Mob.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 February 2009 excerpt ends]










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=51282

The American Presidency Project

William J. Clinton

XLII President of the United States: 1993 - 2001

Remarks on Counterterrorism Initiatives and an Exchange With Reporters

April 26, 1995

The President. I asked the leaders of Congress from both parties to come to the White House today because I know that we have a shared commitment to do everything we possibly can to stamp out the kind of vicious behavior we saw in Oklahoma City. Everyone here is determined to do that, and I want us to work together to get the job done.

On Sunday, I announced the first series of steps we must take to combat terrorism in America. Today I'm announcing further measures, grounded in common sense and steeled with force. These measures will strengthen law enforcement and sharpen their ability to crack down on terrorists wherever they're from, be it at home or abroad. This will arm them with investigative tools, increased enforcement, and tougher penalties.

I say, again: Justice in this case must be swift, certain, and severe. And for anyone who dares to sow terror on American land, justice must be swift, certain, and severe. We must move on with law enforcement measures quickly. We must move so that we can prevent this kind of thing from happening again. We cannot allow our entire country to be subjected to the horror that the people of Oklahoma City endured. We can prevent it and must do everything we can to prevent it.