Sunday, September 19, 2010

I love my wife.




There is not a day that goes by that my heart longs so much for my wife.

I think again about it now after a few hours ago watching the 1990 film "Navy Seals" DVD and I think of a lot of stuff. The story represents various aspects of the circumstances of my disappearance in 1986, with other aspects that represent my earlier activities with the US Navy SEALs.

"They found him" has a different context in the film than my first thoughts watching the film. But it means when, in the second half of 1987 I was going to deploy again with the US Navy SEALs. In another context, that dialog represents that I was found lost in Africa. I was delirious for a long time and when medical treatment finally brought me around in the hospital bed to conscious awareness and I recognized my wife, she said "I found you" and that was true because she always knew I was out there somewhere trying to get back home.

The car is on fire. Half billion dollar boat.