Friday, September 24, 2010

Magnum Force (1973)




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP011583610025&sid=20290&sn=KIRODT&st=201009212100&cn=107

excite

NCIS: Los Angeles (New)

107 KIRODT: Tuesday, September 21 9:00 PM

Crime drama, Action, Adventure, Mystery

Human Traffic

A member of the team disappears while under cover; the team works alongside LAPD on a human-trafficking case that involves money laundering and drugs.

Cast: Chris O'Donnell, LL Cool J, Linda Hunt, Barrett Foa, Peter Cambor, Daniela Ruah, Eric Christian Olsen Director(s): James Whitmore Jr. Executive Producer(s): Shane Brennan, R. Scott Gemmill

Original Air Date: Sep 21, 2010










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734602

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

"The Twilight Zone"

No Time Like the Past (1963)

Original Air Date: 7 March 1963 (Season 4, Episode 10)





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734602/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"The Twilight Zone"

No Time Like the Past (1963)


Hanford: [at dinner] ... So what are your world views, Driscoll?

Paul Driscoll: ...I don't have any, Mr. Hanford.

Hanford: Of course you do, man. We ALL do! Like all this nonsense about giving the Indians land. What we need are twenty General Custers and a hundred thousand men! What we should have done is swept across the prairie, destroying every redskin that stood before us. After that, we should have planted the American flag deep, high and proud!

Abigail Sloan: I think the country is tired of fighting, Mr. Hanford. I think we were bled dry by the Indian Wars. I think anything we can accomplish peacefully, with treaties, we should accomplish that way.

Hanford: Now, I trust this isn't the path you spoon-feed your students. Treaties, indeed! Peace, indeed! Why, the virility of a nation is in direct proportion to its military prowess. I LIVE for the day when this country SWEEPS AWAY...

[notices Driscoll's disapproving look]

Hanford: ... You some kind of a pacifist, Driscoll?

Paul Driscoll: No, just some sick idiot who's seen too many boys die because of too many men who fight their battles at dining room tables... and who probably wouldn't last forty-five seconds in a REAL skirmish if they WERE thrust into it.

Paul Driscoll: ...I take offense at that remark, Mr. Driscoll!

Paul Driscoll: And I take offense at "armchair warriors," who don't know what a shrapnel, or a bullet, or a saber wound feels like... who've never smelled death after three days on an empty battlefield... who've never seen the look on a man's face when he realizes he's lost a limb or two, and his blood is seeping out. Mr. Hanford, you have a great affinity for "planting the flag deep." But you don't have a nodding acquaintance of what it's like for families to bury their sons in the same soil!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070355/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Magnum Force (1973)


Lieutenant Briggs: I got those warrants for a search of the premises, Callahan, not for you to become judge, jury and executioner. It was supposed to be a simple arrest.

Harry Callahan: Well arresting a killer like Palancio isn't always simple.

Lieutenant Briggs: People are guilty until proven... I mean... goddamnit, you know what I mean. This city is on the verge of the worst criminal violence in it's history, and you have to start full scale military operations.

Harry Callahan: I didn't start shooting at anyone that didn't start shooting at me first.

Captain Avery: Every time you pull out that gun, my paperwork backs up for three goddamn months! The chief and I have already conferred on this matter, Callahan - a full investigation is warranted here.

[turns and leaves]

Lieutenant Briggs: [nodding repeatedly, obviously upset]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: April 06, 2007

SEATTLE (F-U Wire) - When Death Squad leader Dave Reichert was asked for comment about trying to murder an undercover federal agent, he chuckled as he responded, “Sure, we knew he was undercover. Why do you think we were working so hard to get him killed? The insurgent leaders at Microsoft pay me to ensure they don’t get caught. Besides, Captain Ray is kind of over-rated, don’t you think? We’ve been watching his every move for over 8 years and he hasn’t killed a single one of us terrorists.”

This reporter questioned Dave Reichert about how long he could continue supporting Microsoft’s insurgency efforts. “Oh, quite indefinitely, I am certain. Look, Captain Ray has all that fancy education, Princeton, Oxford, Navy, and he can’t even put us in jail after 8 years. If my parents had been so rich, I could have gone to all those schools, too. ‘Top Gun,’ my ass. Give me all that training and I could have been great, too.”


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 April 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.cswap.com/1982/Star_Trek:_The_Wrath_of_Khan/cap/en/25fps/a/00_50

Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan


:50:08
- Genesis? What's that?
- Don't insult my intelligence.

:50:12
Give me some time to recall
the data on our computers.

:50:15
I give you 60 seconds, Admiral.

:50:24
Clear the bridge.

:50:31
At least we know
he doesn't have Genesis.

:50:34
Keep nodding as though
I'm still giving orders.

:50:37
Mr Saavik, punch up the data charts
of Reliant's command console.

:50:42
- Hurry!
- 45 seconds.

:50:44
The prefix code?

:50:52
- The chart's up, sir.
- Admiral!

:50:54
We're finding it.

:50:57
- Admiral!
- Please.

:51:00
Please, give us time. The bridge is
smashed, the computers inoperative.

:51:04
Time is a luxury
you don't have, Admiral.

:51:14
Damn!

:51:16
- Admiral?
- It's coming through now, Khan.

:51:23
Reliant's prefix number is 16309.

:51:27
I don't understand.

:51:28
You have to learn
why things work on a Starship.










[ George Bush the Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union against the United States federal government and the International War Criminal against the United States federal government & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis & George Bush staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 8/26/2003 ( George Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) To 8/29/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis causes the United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident with the objective of nuclear destruction in the United States and Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-George Bush continue to actively plan to produce nuclear destruction in the United States of America ) is 1464 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 3/7/1963 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"No Time Like the Past" ) is 1464 days



From 10/23/1998 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Soldier" ) To 8/26/2003 ( George Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 1768 days

1768 = 884 + 884

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 8/4/1961 ( Barack Hussein Obama the cowardly violent criminal has never been a legal citizen of the United States of America and Barack Hussein Obama actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 884 days



From 11/10/1932 ( Roy Scheider ) To 8/26/2003 ( George Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 25856 days

25856 = 12928 + 12928

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 12/7/1998 ( D-Day:my official United States federal special undercover operation as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan US Navy consistent with prevailing strategic orders from 1981 and earlier and United Nations sponsored operation to prosecute and convict the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance of which all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis staff partners employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity are willing allies of the severely treasonous Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda alliance including the criminal support infrastructure of Olympia Washington-Seattle King County Washington State including other severely treasonous regions of the United States including the guaranteed prosecution and conviction of George Bush & Barack Hussein Obama the established national traitors against the US federal government and their severely treasonous criminal conspirators ) is 12928 days



From 6/7/1981 ( my 3rd United States Navy Medal of Honor hijacked from me and the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site destroyed by Israeli Air Force with my personal assistance as a United States federal military officer and F-16 Falcon pilot flying combat to destroy the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site ) To 8/26/2003 ( George Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 8115 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 5/22/1981 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Outland" ) is 8115 days



From 7/29/1958 ( United States NASA formed ) To 8/26/2003 ( George Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 16464 days

16464 = 8232 + 8232

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 1/28/1986 ( United States space shuttle Challenger explodes after liftoff killing all United States astronauts onboard Challenger spacecraft due to continuing Bill Gates-Microsoft-IBM-Intel-George Bush-Communist-NASA terrorism sabotage because I am the first commander and the United States military commander of the United States space shuttle fleet and because I was the first astronaut to travel into outer space in a privately financed spaceship and as a civilian astronaut while maintaining status on Earth as a United States Naval Reserves military astronaut with no personal tax obligation to the United States federal government or to any United States provincial government ) is 8232 days



From 10/26/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Terminator" ) To 8/26/2003 ( George Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 6878 days

6878 = 3439 + 3439

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 12/14/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 17 Challenger spacecraft United States Navy astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is 3439 days



From 10/19/1979 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Meteor" features "Astronaut Tom Easton" enroute to planet Mars in the ultimately doomed "Challenger II" spacecraft after investigating a large rogue comet and other mountains of rock floating in space ) To 8/26/2003 ( George Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 8712 days

8712 = 4356 + 4356

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/19/1975 ( date hijacked from me:introduction of United States of America congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 General of the Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan United States Navy ) is 4356 days



From 7/29/1900 ( Italy's King Humbert murdered by gunfire from Gaetano Bresci of Paterson New Jersey ) To 8/26/2003 ( George Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 37648 days

37648 = 18824 + 18824

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/16/2010 ( the widely published final launch of the United States space shuttle & Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization that is United States NASA & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 18824 days



From 1/5/1972 ( Richard Nixon the established traitor against the United States federal government corruptly funds the United States space shuttle program in his racketeer influenced and corrupt organization attempt to hijack my private property ) To 8/26/2003 ( George Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 11556 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 3/6/1995 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Outbreak" ) is 11556 days



From 2/8/1968 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Planet of the Apes" ) To 8/26/2003 ( George Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 12983 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/19/1994 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "ER"::series premiere episode "24 Hours" ) is 12983 days



From 1/18/1991 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Flight of the Intruder" features central figure United States Navy Lieutenant Commander "Virgil 'Tiger' Cole" the United States Navy A-6 Intruder bombardier navigator and United States Navy Lieutenant "Jake Grafton" the United States Navy A-6 Intruder pilot ) To 8/26/2003 ( George Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 4603 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me: my birth date US ) to 10/9/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I am board-certified surgeon as Dr. Thomas Reagan MD ) is: 4603 days



From 4/21/1954 ( date hijacked from me:actor James Morrison central figure 1995 US TV series "Space: Above And Beyond" as United States Marine Corps Lieutenant Colonel "Tyrus Cassius McQueen" ) To 8/26/2003 ( George Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 18024 days

18024 = 9012 + 9012

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 3/18/1988 ( premiere US film "D.O.A." ) is 9012 days



From 2/2/1949 ( Brent Spiner ) To 8/26/2003 ( George Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 19928 days

19928 = 9964 + 9964

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/13/1986 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Back to School" ) is 9964 days



From 6/8/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Gremlins" starring my wife ) to 8/26/2003 ( George Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is: 7018 days

7018 = 3509 + 3509

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 10/11/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 7 spacecraft United States Navy astronaut entering orbit of planet Earth ) is: 3509 days



From 12/25/1968 ( date hijacked from me:I was United States Apollo 8 spacecraft United States Navy astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) to 8/26/2003 ( George Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is: 12662 days

12662 = 6331 + 6331

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 7/2/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I intercepted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) is: 6331 days



From 12/10/1977 ( Nobel Peace Prize presented to Amnesty International ) To 8/26/2003 ( George Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 9390 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 11/16/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Night of the Comet" & premiere US film "A Nightmare on Elm Street" & premiere US film "Missing In Action" ) is 9390 days



From 4/12/1981 ( date hijacked from me:I was the commander aboard the United States STS-1 Columbia spacecraft as United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) to 8/26/2003 ( George Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is: 8171 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 7/16/1981 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) is: 8171 days



From 2/16/1975 ( United Kingdom Royal Navy warship HMS Sheffield D80 enters active service United Kingdom Royal Navy ) To 8/26/2003 ( George Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 10418 days

10418 = 5209 + 5209

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 6/7/1973 ( date hijacked from me:premiere United Kingdom TV series "Warship"::series premiere episode "Hot Pursuit" featuring the United Kingdom Royal Navy warship "HMS Hero" and series filmed primarily aboard United Kingdom Royal Navy warship HMS Phoebe F42 ) is 5209 days



From 7/8/1957 ( Grace Coolidge - deceased ) To 8/1/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 8425 days

From 8/1/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 8/26/2003 ( George Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 8425 days



From 8/1/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 8/26/2003 ( George Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 8425 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 3/28/1982 ( William Giauque - deceased ) is 8425 days



From 2/24/1938 ( date hijacked from me:actor James Farentino starring role 1980 film "The Final Countdown" as USS Nimitz CVN 68 Commander Air Group "Richard T. Owens" and US Navy F-14 Tomcat pilot and time traveler ) To 8/26/2003 ( George Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 23924 days

23924 = 11962 + 11962

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 12/3/1991 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country" ) is 11962 days



From 7/27/1972 ( date hijacked from me:first flight McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle fighter jet and I was primary United States Navy test pilot for the first flight and for the United States Air Force F-15 Eagle fighter jet test program ) To 8/26/2003 ( George Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 11352 days

11352 = 5676 + 5676

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 9/17/1974 ( date hijacked from me:United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet aircraft enters active service in United States Navy fleet and I am original primary United States Navy F-14 Tomcat test pilot ) is 5676 days



From 10/8/1988 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Superboy" ) To 8/26/2003 ( George Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 5435 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/2/1978 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Capricorn One" ) is 5435 days



From 9/30/1959 ( premiere US TV series "Men Into Space"::series premiere episode "Moon Probe" ) To 8/26/2003 ( George Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 16036 days

16036 = 8018 + 8018

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/28/1985 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Pale Rider" ) is 8018 days



From 5/1/1967 ( date hijacked from me:my first flight by myself as jet pilot and as active duty United States Naval Aviator and United States Astronaut ) To 6/28/1985 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Pale Rider" ) is 6633 days

From 6/28/1985 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Pale Rider" ) To 8/26/2003 ( George Bush & Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government ) is 6633 days


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=63967

George W. Bush

Statement on the Report of the Columbia Accident Investigation Board

August 26, 2003

Today the Columbia Accident Investigation Board released its report on the tragic accident that claimed the lives of seven brave astronauts. These men and women assumed great risk in service to all humanity. On behalf of a grateful Nation, I once again recognize their sacrifices and those of their loved ones. Their service will never be forgotten.

Our Nation also owes its appreciation to Admiral Harold Gehman, Jr. (retired) as well as the other 12 members of the Columbia Accident Investigation Board. As Board Chair, Admiral Gehman and his team have worked tirelessly over the past seven months conducting an exhaustive review of the circumstances surrounding this accident. The next steps for NASA under Sean O'Keefe's leadership must be determined after a thorough review of the entire report, including its recommendations.

Our journey into space will go on.



http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2003/08/20030826-2.html

George W. Bush


Home > News & Policies > August 2003

For Immediate Release

Office of the Press Secretary

August 26, 2003

Statement by the President

Today the Columbia Accident Investigation Board released its report on the tragic accident that claimed the lives of seven brave astronauts. These men and women assumed great risk in service to all humanity. On behalf of a grateful Nation, I once again recognize their sacrifices and those of their loved ones. Their service will never be forgotten.

Our Nation also owes its appreciation to Admiral Harold Gehman, Jr. (retired) as well as the other 12 members of the Columbia Accident Investigation Board. As Board Chair, Admiral Gehman and his team have worked tirelessly over the past seven months conducting an exhaustive review of the circumstances surrounding this accident. The next steps for NASA under Sean O'Keefe's leadership must be determined after a thorough review of the entire report, including its recommendations.

Our journey into space will go on.










http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sec_18_00002331----000-.html

Cornell University Law School

LII / Legal Information Institute

U.S. Code

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 113B > § 2331

§ 2331. Definitions

As used in this chapter—

(1) the term “international terrorism” means activities that—

(A) involve violent acts or acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State, or that would be a criminal violation if committed within the jurisdiction of the United States or of any State;

(B) appear to be intended—

(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and

(C) occur primarily outside the territorial jurisdiction of the United States, or transcend national boundaries in terms of the means by which they are accomplished, the persons they appear intended to intimidate or coerce, or the locale in which their perpetrators operate or seek asylum;

(2) the term “national of the United States” has the meaning given such term in section 101(a)(22) of the Immigration and Nationality Act;

(3) the term “person” means any individual or entity capable of holding a legal or beneficial interest in property;

(4) the term “act of war” means any act occurring in the course of—

(A) declared war;

(B) armed conflict, whether or not war has been declared, between two or more nations; or

(C) armed conflict between military forces of any origin; and

(5) the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—

(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;

(B) appear to be intended—

(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and

(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.