Friday, September 17, 2010

"You've been chosen to lead these people by almighty god. It will happen."




As compelled as I was to purchase a new toaster and to have an electronic transaction with only the toaster as an item on that transaction, I was equally compelled to go see that film as it premieres today in the theatre. There was no choice about it. I had to go see it today. I had been planning since last night to see it today. The decision to pick up the new toaster was something that I started thinking of maybe this morning. I can't remember when I started thinking of it other than it was something in the past day or day and a half. I had been awake all night and I took a short nap early in the morning and I don't remember if I started thinking about the toaster before that or after I woke up. But since I started thinking of it, this scene has played over many times in my mind since then. I did not think of any specific reason why the new film and this scene should associate with each other, although I did think of possible reasons but now I guess that was because I became aware unconsciously of specific dialog that I would later wonder if was associated for some reason unknown to me, as though from an source external to mind by some kind of paranormal link.

Wow.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-219.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X19 - LAY DOWN YOUR BURDENS (1)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 03/MAR/2006


Anders: What took you so long?

Starbuck: We have marines in raptors. We're gonna get you and your people out of here, okay?

Anders: As good as your word, huh?

Starbuck: Yeah, good as my frakkin' word. What, did you think I was going to leave you here? Now you feel like a big frakkin' idiot, don't you?

Anders: All right, just shut up and save us already, okay?

Hilliard: People, this is nice, but we have toasters on our ass.