Thursday, September 30, 2010

David George Reichert is literally a prostitute of Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis




"I have regrets"










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP012800630003&sid=20290&sn=KIRODT&st=201009272155&cn=107

excite

Hawaii Five-0 (New)

107 KIRODT: Monday, September 27 9:55 PM

Crime drama

Ohana

Following the abduction of a former NSA cyberterrorism expert, the team must rescue the man and prevent a breach of national security.

Cast: Alex O'Loughlin, Scott Caan, Daniel Dae Kim, Grace Park Director(s): Brad Turner Executive Producer(s): Peter Lenkov, Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci

Original Air Date: Sep 27, 2010










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academy_Award

Academy Award

The Academy Awards (frequently known as the Oscars) are accolades presented annually by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (AMPAS) to recognize excellence of professionals in the film industry, including directors, actors, and writers. The formal ceremony at which the awards are presented is one of the most prominent award ceremonies in the world. It is also the oldest award ceremony in the media, and many other award ceremonies such as the Grammy Awards (for music), Golden Globe Awards (all forms of visual media), and Emmy Awards (for television) are often modeled from the Academy.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov
Sent: Thu, August 19, 2010 2:47:50 AM
Subject: Bill Gates-US DOD-Microsoft-Corbis the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government

To: hotline@dodig.mil; inspector.general@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States Marshals Service federal undercover identity created to investigate and prosecute and convict the criminal activity against the legitimate operations of the United States Department of Defense and against the legitimate operations of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration; an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)










There was that woman in 2009 that started looking in my door in that apartment. She just started stopping at my door, which I left open a few inches because of the hot weather and that opening was just enough for her face to fit through. That was just before I moved out in mid-September 2009. I remember because I was relieved that I would get away from her and what ever she was trying to do. I figured she was some prostitute that had been hired by organized crime, such as those centered at KOMO-TV, which wasn't far away, to harass me. She did that many times before I moved out. I would just be sitting there at my desk and I would look up and see her with her face in the open door and I would yell loudly at her to leave. I would later think she was probably another prostitute that David George Reichert the so-called Green River Killer is going to murder and this is some kind of sick twisted game he plays on the police that are actively working to confine him to United States federal prison and because he and his psychopathic criminal accomplices want us to know they are winning against us that are working to enforce United States federal justice.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 August 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Thursday, October 09, 2008 Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:07 PM


Some time later I was riding along about 15 miles per hour on a bicycle trail in Redmond, Washington, and as I passed between two people walking in the opposite and the guy on my right side leaned in and shouldered me as I passed by him. The impact was much too great for it to be an accident. The force of the impact knocked me upright, knocked my shoe out of it clipped pedal, and knocked my hand on the handlebar. Even with that impact, I still managed to avoid crashing although I did veer abruptly into the othe side of the lane which would have caused another cyclists to run into me if one had been about to pass me at the time which happened often along that straight stretch. I believe it was only my excellent bicycle-handling skill that kept me from crashing and that the person who shouldered me was deliberately trying to cause me to crash while I was traveling at a high-speed. I dropped my bicycle onto the other side of the bicycle trail and I turned around to see that the male who shouldered me was approaching me when my back was to him and I was about to stomp him into the pavement but he stopped walking just before the point I was going to use physical force to subdue him. I yelled at him for a few seconds and he did not make any further aggressive moves so I started thinking they might have staged that event around me because they had hidden cameras somewhere. The purpose would have simply to record me using physical force to subdue the aggressor without showing the video of him leaning in and shouldering me with the intent of inflicting on me serious bodily harm. There wasn't much else I could do and so, especially considering that I was then, as I am now, tasked with the primary duty of observing the criminal activity around me, so I continued riding my bicycle back to my apartment in Redmond and I considered filing a report at the Redmond city police department but I had already lost confidence in the local police force of the cities in King County after my car had been stolen in Bellevue in 2001. I filed a police report but found that 3 days later that the car was sitting on the lower level of the parking garage because the thieves could not get it started and the police had obviously not even gone down there to look around. Earlier I had caught an employee of the apartment complex using a key to unlock my apartment and to enter my apartment at a time when they did not think I would be in my apartment.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 9 October 2008 excerpt ends]