Thursday, November 28, 2013

Kill the wabbit.




http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/genesis/justajobtodo.html


GENESIS


"Just A Job To Do"


It's no use saying that it's alright, it's alright.
But where were you after midnight, midnight.
Heard a Bang, Bang, Bang; Down they go
It's just a job you do
Cos the harder they run, and the harder they fall.
I'm coming down hard on you.

Now no-one saw what you looked like, what you looked like
Like a stranger you came out of the night, out of the night
Cos someone put the word on you, and I hope my aim is true.

Cos I got a name, and I got a number, I gotta line on you
I got a name, and I got a number, I'm coming after you

Don't keep saying that it's alright, it's alright,
It seems you went just a little too far this time
Heard a Bang Bang Bang, and down you go,
It's just a job I do,
Cos the harder you run the harder you fall,
I'm coming down hard on you, hard on you - I hope my aim is true.

I got a name, and I got a number, I got a line on you
I got a name, and I got a number, and I'm coming after you

Keep running, Keep running; city to city
Even if you're innocent,
You can cause too much embarrassment
And though your heart is breaking,
And you know there's no mistaking.
Cos you feel your life line breaking (keep running, keep running)
You can feel your hands are shaking (keep running, keep running)
And no-one answers the telephone
You can never never ever go home alone
and though your heart is aching
and you know there's no mistaking.
The footsteps close behind.

Now don't pretend that you sleep at night, but sleep tight
And can't you feel that the time is right, it's alright.
Heard a Bang Bang Bang, and down you go
Oh no-one really cares
Cos the harder you run, and the harder you fall.
I'm coming down hard on you, hard on you - I'm hoping that my aim is true.

I got a name, and I got a number, I got a line on you
I got a name, and I got a number, I'm coming after you

I got a name, and I got a number, I got a line on you
I got a name, and I got a number, I got a job to do.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1349235/quotes

IMDb


The Stand (TV Mini-Series)

The Plague (1994)

Quotes


"The Monster!" shouter: He's coming for YOU, Larry! The man with no face!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/08/08 9:58 AM
http://www.bluetreeny.com/index.php?route=ret|product&prod_id=1041&cat_id=90

Amnesia [ Blue Tree ]

Designed by Phoebe Cates, these silver charms can express the gift that you always wanted to give someone special but you never could. Due to the high interest in the charms, not all are always in stock. Any out-of-stock items will be made to order, and will take a few days to make. Thanks!
This product is currently out of stock.
Please check back soon.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 February 2008 excerpt ends]










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s4/transcripts/416.shtml

GateWorld


TRIO

EPISODE NUMBER - 416

DVD DISC - Season 4, Disc 4

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 02.08.08


(The doctor finishes dressing Rodney's hands. Jennifer smiles at him as he walks away.)

KELLER: Thank you. (She finishes her earlier sentence.) She's gonna be fine. How're you doing?

McKAY: I'd like to take a bath in whatever magical ointment they just put on my hands, ‘cause they're the only thing that doesn't hurt. It's not gonna scar, is it?

KELLER: Chicks dig scars.

McKAY: Not the chicks I dig.

KELLER: You're gonna be fine.

(Rodney nods, not totally convinced.)

KELLER: Thanks, by the way.

McKAY: For what?

KELLER: You saved my life. If you'd let go ...

McKAY: Ah, you're welcome. Right, well, I'm going back to my room, curling up in the foetal position and sleeping for the next three days.

KELLER: Oh, well, not quite yet.

McKAY: Hmm?

KELLER: You owe me a beer from the bar trick thing earlier. You couldn't figure it out, so ...

McKAY: Well, there was no time! I would have figured it out!

KELLER: Yeah, well, eventually chimps would have been able to figure it out, but the thing is, you didn't, so I win, and you owe me a beer.

McKAY: I don't remember ever agreeing to the beer!

KELLER: McKay.

McKAY: What?

KELLER: D'you wanna have a drink with me or not?

(Rodney stares at her in surprise.)










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/21/2006 9:47 PM
Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if the lat/long coordinates for that forgotten house are encoded somewhere in those numbers.

I also started thinking, yesterday I think it was, that I am just going to wake up one morning and realize I remember everything.

I’ll start off by waking up, looking around, and wondering just where the hell I am, and probably spend maybe as long as a few minutes trying to remember why I am in such an unfamiliar room. Then I will realize I remember the life of Thomas Ray.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: September 22, 2006

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/22/2006 9:43 AM
I had some kind of important dream last night but can’t remember it now. It was some kind of important message. I want to say it was something I should feel proud of but that doesn’t really explain. It was a positive message but I can’t articulate what it was because I don’t remember the dream. But I have learned to trust my instincts on such clues so I am sure I will soon understand it all.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 September 2006 excerpt ends]





http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s3/transcripts/310.shtml


GateWorld

THE RETURN, PART 1

EPISODE NUMBER - 310

DVD DISC - Season 3, Disc 3

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 09.22.06


O’NEILL: That’s what the President said.

(As Landry chuckles, the Stargate kawhooshes.)

HARRIMAN: Incoming wormhole.

(Landry and Jack turn to face the Gateroom as the Puddle Jumper comes through the Gate and stops just inches away from the window. Jack leans forward to the microphone on the control desk while looking into the front window of the Jumper at John.)

O’NEILL: It’s about time!

SHEPPARD: Sorry, sir.

LANDRY: Colonel Sheppard. Welcome to Earth.

SHEPPARD: Thank you, sir. Good to be back.

LANDRY: You know where to park. We’ll debrief and go over the flight data as soon as you’re ready.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/22/2006 5:11 PM
After I awoke from a nap this afternoon, I felt compelled to write about a dream I had just before I woke up but then did not write about it. I started feeling that need to write about it again but may have forgotten some details by now. I have started thinking that the dreams I have just before waking up mean something in their own right.

In the dream, I was wearing a Navy uniform. I didn’t have anywhere to go though and seemed to be just walking around what I guess was a Navy installation. I decided to go into a building to ask if another Commander was still there even though I knew he wasn’t there. I spoke to a Navy enlisted person who appeared to be an Airman judging by his three green stripes although I couldn’t make out his rating symbol. He asked me a question but I didn’t hear his question and I asked him to repeat it by saying “Sir?” to him with an inquisitive tone. He asked me how I could not know that the other Commander was already deployed and I said something about how I just did not know. I left and walked down and out on some kind of spiral staircase, although that part isn’t that clear and I find myself wondering about that part. There was another spiral staircase ahead of me, there seemed to be dual staircases on either side of the front door to that building, and a Lt. j.g. came down the other side. I want to say he was someone I should know but I can’t picture him as someone I knew. I want to say it was him that spoke something to me at that point but I also want to say the voice came from behind me. He said, or someone else said, something about me being “a little off.” I wondered if he meant that I was wrong about some of these details. Then I wondered if he meant I was a little crazy, but I think I started thinking that last one after I woke up. I think after he or someone said that, it made me start thinking about the uniform I was wearing. I found myself thinking after I awoke that it seemed to be a Marine Corps officers dress uniform. I seemed to be wearing the dark blue Marine uniform with white pants. But I am confused about one detail as it seemed I looked to my left shoulder and saw Navy shoulder boards with Captain stripes. Or was it just an epaulet, I am not sure, but there was a pair of sunglasses clipped under it. I was walking down the sidewalk and there were two people ahead of me. One may have been that Lt. j.g. Another was a female officer, Navy I guess. Somewhere along there I realized I had forgotten to wear the appropriate cover for that uniform and realized that I was still wearing a ball cap, although I had actually taken it off as I went outside. I realized I couldn’t return anyone’s salute. Then I started thinking that the ball cap had USS Wainwright printed on it but I don’t remember actually looking at it and I may remember that detail in the sense that someone was reading details to me, they were telling me what the name was on the cap. I also remember that it had a frayed bill just like the Nike cap I have now. I remember I was walking very slowly. It was hard to walk and I was limping. I have thought several times before that if I do start wearing the uniform again, I should use a cane until I get my leg back in better shape. Then I was in a parking garage and I had to cross a street into a parking lot, I guess to find my car. I am still not sure about the uniform and I remember it seemed to be a single-breasted coat-type of uniform but the Navy uniform is double-breasted. But the Marine uniform doesn’t have shoulder boards as far as I know. That is what I thought the j.g. was telling me, that I only had a few minor details wrong, such as I had transferred over to the Marines at some point. I have written about that in the past too, but I am not sure what it means.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 September 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078788/quotes

IMDb


Apocalypse Now (1979)

Quotes


[first lines]

Willard: [voiceover] Saigon... shit; I'm still only in Saigon... Every time I think I'm gonna wake up back in the jungle.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/5/2006 3:33 PM
Spokane Valley, Washington. March 2004.

Crossland Economy Studios Spokane - Valley
12803 East Sprague
Spokane, WA 99216


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 November 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078788/quotes

IMDb


Apocalypse Now (1979)

Quotes


Willard: Everyone gets everything he wants. I wanted a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one. Brought it up to me like room service. It was a real choice mission, and when it was over, I never wanted another.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/3/2006 5:01 PM


What was it that Bush was talking about on television that day that made me think he was rattled? I was in that hotel room in Spokane Valley back in 2004, after quitting Microsoft and I commented out loud that he looked “rattled.” I got the impression his handlers were not going televise him again for a while.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 October 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078788/quotes

IMDb


Apocalypse Now (1979)

Quotes


[last lines]

Kurtz: [voiceover] The horror... the horror...



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:01 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Thursday 28 November 2013