Friday, November 08, 2013

Stargate Atlantis - The Return Part 2- s3e11




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 8:19 PM - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2007/04/dave-reichert-killer-of-federal-agents.html

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Dave Reichert - killer of federal agents


SEATTLE (F-U Wire) - When Death Squad leader Dave Reichert was asked for comment about trying to murder an undercover federal agent, he chuckled as he responded, “Sure, we knew he was undercover. Why do you think we were working so hard to get him killed? The insurgent leaders at Microsoft pay me to ensure they don’t get caught. Besides, Captain Ray is kind of over-rated, don’t you think? We’ve been watching his every move for over 8 years and he hasn’t killed a single one of us terrorists.”

This reporter questioned Dave Reichert about how long he could continue supporting Microsoft’s insurgency efforts. “Oh, quite indefinitely, I am certain. Look, Captain Ray has all that fancy education, Princeton, Oxford, Navy, and he can’t even put us in jail after 8 years. If my parents had been so rich, I could have gone to all those schools, too. ‘Top Gun,’ my ass. Give me all that training and I could have been great, too.”


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 April 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s3/transcripts/311.shtml


GateWorld


THE RETURN, PART 2


EPISODE NUMBER - 311

DVD DISC - Season 3, Disc 3

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 04.13.07


TALUS: What are you planning?

O’NEILL: Well, I was planning to retire ... (he laughs) ... but, man, is that over-rated. I mean, it’s not like I’m a workaholic or anything, but, you know, I like to stay active ... with the community. It’s ... it’s a health maintenance sort of thing ... you know?

(Talus and Cetus look at each other. As they turn back towards the men, Jack looks at Woolsey.)

O’NEILL: I don’t like where this is going.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/13/07 11:55 PM
So I guess I'll either get to home tomorrow, or I'll get bombed. Or both. This is usually one of those times someone starts shooting missiles at me.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/13/07 11:57 PM
Or it will be something new.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 April 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s3/transcripts/308.shtml


GateWorld


MCKAY AND MRS. MILLER


EPISODE NUMBER - 308

DVD DISC - Season 3, Disc 2

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 09.08.06


CARTER: See, that’s part of the reason I asked you here. She’s been cleared by the Pentagon, but she refuses to sign the confidentiality agreement. She says she wants nothing to do with us. To be honest, she’s been a bit of a pain in the ass.

McKAY: Ah. Well, forget her, then. I mean, she’s made her choice. We’ll just have to -- you and I -- figure out how to implement it on our own. (He turns over some pages of the document and looks at them.) Let’s see ... (He glances nervously at Sam for a moment, then looks back at the document.) Now, upon first glance, there are certainly some missing pieces that aren’t exactly spelled out in the proof, but, um ...

(Aware that Sam is looking at him closely, he trails off and looks up without meeting her eyes.)

McKAY: What?

CARTER: You and I both know this would go a lot faster if your sister were on board.

McKAY: Well, what do you want me to do? She’s not gonna listen to me.

CARTER: You’re her brother!

McKAY: Yeah, exactly!

MILLER HOUSE. Jeanie goes to the door as someone knocks on it. She opens it and finds Rodney standing there holding a small bunch of flowers. He smiles at her.

McKAY: Hi.

JEANIE (shocked): Hi.

McKAY: Long time no see.

JEANIE: To say the least!

(There’s a long uncomfortable pause.)

McKAY: Aren’t you gonna invite me in?

JEANIE: Why are you here?

McKAY (stepping over the threshold): What, I can’t just stop by, say hi to my little sister?

JEANIE: Well, we haven’t spoken in four years and you’ve never done anything like this, so ... no, you can’t.

McKAY: Well, I’ve been kind of busy ... with work, you know, doing a lot of travelling and such, and I was called back on business, so, um ... I was in town, and I thought I’d, um, you know. (He holds out the bunch of flowers to her.)

JEANIE: Wait a second.

McKAY: What?

JEANIE: You’re not here because of the physics proof, are you?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/8/2006 8:25 PM
But that is what this is all about. It is thievery. There is money to be made by knowing what is happening with my family by stealing our background details and privacy. It is the essence of why wire tapping is illegal. Microsoft and accomplices were doing it to data mine our privacy, to find “diamonds in the rough,” as Kirk Tavener called me long ago. Reichert is their local goon for protection. He needed Microsoft to support his run for Congress.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/8/2006 8:29 PM
They collect little gems of information, stolen from our privacy, and make business decisions and investments based on that information.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 September 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s3/transcripts/309.shtml


GateWorld


PHANTOMS

EPISODE NUMBER - 309

DVD DISC - Season 3, Disc 3

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 09.15.06


M1B-129. John and Teyla race through the forest, but stop at the sight of a massive hole blasted through a tree trunk.

SHEPPARD: We’re heading in the right direction.

TEYLA: Do you think he’s already beginning to feel the effects of the Wraith device?

SHEPPARD: Well, if he is, let’s hope we find him before he finds us.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/15/2006 5:41 PM
I am wondering if there is an implant in my head that is blocking my memories. I started thinking again about that movie “Regarding Henry.” I even mentioned it in my journal last year or the year before. As I recall, he experienced damage to the frontal lobe of his brain….was that what happened and that was why he lost his memory? I am wondering if there is an implant that is blocking certain functions in the frontal lobe or some other lobe in my brain and that results in my long term memory being blocked.

What is it about ’15 times’? I was walking through Occidental Park one day recently and a woman spoke that phrase into a cell phone. I have thought many times about it since. I can’t remember which theory presented itself first but I have had two ideas of what it means. Maybe it is both. One theory is that I have been into space 15 times. Another is that I have been wounded in combat 15 times. It must mean something because I have thought about it so many times.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 September 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/22/2006 11:32 PM


reinforcing my theory that she someone how reflects how close I was to death, maybe I was surrounded by corpses at some point, I’m not sure. Maybe they actually did bury me at some point when I was a captive but I dug my way out. Or maybe it is just symbolic of returning from a very near death situation.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 September 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s3/transcripts/310.shtml


GateWorld

THE RETURN, PART 1

EPISODE NUMBER - 310

DVD DISC - Season 3, Disc 3

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 09.22.06


O’NEILL: He’s late.

LANDRY: When travelling almost three million light years, I’m not so sure there’s such a thing as “late”!

O’NEILL: Right. Yes.

LANDRY: You’re just mad you didn’t get to fly the maiden voyage yourself.

O’NEILL: General, I am quite fond of both maidens and voyages. I mean, put the two together and ...

LANDRY: You’re not a test pilot any more, Jack.

(Jack looks at him indignantly.)

O’NEILL: That’s what the President said.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/21/2006 9:47 PM
Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if the lat/long coordinates for that forgotten house are encoded somewhere in those numbers.

I also started thinking, yesterday I think it was, that I am just going to wake up one morning and realize I remember everything.

I’ll start off by waking up, looking around, and wondering just where the hell I am, and probably spend maybe as long as a few minutes trying to remember why I am in such an unfamiliar room. Then I will realize I remember the life of Thomas Ray.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: September 22, 2006

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/22/2006 9:43 AM
I had some kind of important dream last night but can’t remember it now. It was some kind of important message. I want to say it was something I should feel proud of but that doesn’t really explain. It was a positive message but I can’t articulate what it was because I don’t remember the dream. But I have learned to trust my instincts on such clues so I am sure I will soon understand it all.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 September 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s3/transcripts/310.shtml


GateWorld

THE RETURN, PART 1

EPISODE NUMBER - 310

DVD DISC - Season 3, Disc 3

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 09.22.06


O’NEILL: That’s what the President said.

(As Landry chuckles, the Stargate kawhooshes.)

HARRIMAN: Incoming wormhole.

(Landry and Jack turn to face the Gateroom as the Puddle Jumper comes through the Gate and stops just inches away from the window. Jack leans forward to the microphone on the control desk while looking into the front window of the Jumper at John.)

O’NEILL: It’s about time!

SHEPPARD: Sorry, sir.

LANDRY: Colonel Sheppard. Welcome to Earth.

SHEPPARD: Thank you, sir. Good to be back.

LANDRY: You know where to park. We’ll debrief and go over the flight data as soon as you’re ready.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/22/2006 5:11 PM
After I awoke from a nap this afternoon, I felt compelled to write about a dream I had just before I woke up but then did not write about it. I started feeling that need to write about it again but may have forgotten some details by now. I have started thinking that the dreams I have just before waking up mean something in their own right.

In the dream, I was wearing a Navy uniform. I didn’t have anywhere to go though and seemed to be just walking around what I guess was a Navy installation. I decided to go into a building to ask if another Commander was still there even though I knew he wasn’t there. I spoke to a Navy enlisted person who appeared to be an Airman judging by his three green stripes although I couldn’t make out his rating symbol. He asked me a question but I didn’t hear his question and I asked him to repeat it by saying “Sir?” to him with an inquisitive tone. He asked me how I could not know that the other Commander was already deployed and I said something about how I just did not know. I left and walked down and out on some kind of spiral staircase, although that part isn’t that clear and I find myself wondering about that part. There was another spiral staircase ahead of me, there seemed to be dual staircases on either side of the front door to that building, and a Lt. j.g. came down the other side. I want to say he was someone I should know but I can’t picture him as someone I knew. I want to say it was him that spoke something to me at that point but I also want to say the voice came from behind me. He said, or someone else said, something about me being “a little off.” I wondered if he meant that I was wrong about some of these details. Then I wondered if he meant I was a little crazy, but I think I started thinking that last one after I woke up. I think after he or someone said that, it made me start thinking about the uniform I was wearing. I found myself thinking after I awoke that it seemed to be a Marine Corps officers dress uniform. I seemed to be wearing the dark blue Marine uniform with white pants. But I am confused about one detail as it seemed I looked to my left shoulder and saw Navy shoulder boards with Captain stripes. Or was it just an epaulet, I am not sure, but there was a pair of sunglasses clipped under it. I was walking down the sidewalk and there were two people ahead of me. One may have been that Lt. j.g. Another was a female officer, Navy I guess. Somewhere along there I realized I had forgotten to wear the appropriate cover for that uniform and realized that I was still wearing a ball cap, although I had actually taken it off as I went outside. I realized I couldn’t return anyone’s salute. Then I started thinking that the ball cap had USS Wainwright printed on it but I don’t remember actually looking at it and I may remember that detail in the sense that someone was reading details to me, they were telling me what the name was on the cap. I also remember that it had a frayed bill just like the Nike cap I have now. I remember I was walking very slowly. It was hard to walk and I was limping. I have thought several times before that if I do start wearing the uniform again, I should use a cane until I get my leg back in better shape. Then I was in a parking garage and I had to cross a street into a parking lot, I guess to find my car. I am still not sure about the uniform and I remember it seemed to be a single-breasted coat-type of uniform but the Navy uniform is double-breasted. But the Marine uniform doesn’t have shoulder boards as far as I know. That is what I thought the j.g. was telling me, that I only had a few minor details wrong, such as I had transferred over to the Marines at some point. I have written about that in the past too, but I am not sure what it means.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 September 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s3/transcripts/311.shtml


GateWorld


THE RETURN, PART 2


EPISODE NUMBER - 311

DVD DISC - Season 3, Disc 3

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 04.13.07


TALUS: What are you planning?

O’NEILL: Well, I was planning to retire ... (he laughs) ... but, man, is that over-rated. I mean, it’s not like I’m a workaholic or anything, but, you know, I like to stay active ... with the community. It’s ... it’s a health maintenance sort of thing ... you know?

(Talus and Cetus look at each other. As they turn back towards the men, Jack looks at Woolsey.)

O’NEILL: I don’t like where this is going.

(Two of the other Replicators walk up behind the men and put their hands on their shoulders.)

WOOLSEY: What are they doing?

(Jack grimaces, knowing what’s coming next. Talus and Cetus walk forward. Cetus sticks his fingers into Woolsey’s forehead, while Talus does the same to Jack’s.)

(We switch to the inside of Jack’s mind. He is standing in front of an open Stargate with Talus standing facing him. He frowns at Talus, trying to stay casual.)

O’NEILL: What you doin’?

TALUS: Probing your mind.

(Jack looks around the area.)

O’NEILL (proudly): Kinda roomy, ain’t it?

(Talus smiles briefly.)

TALUS: Your ability to resist is quite remarkable, General O’Neill.

O’NEILL (smiling): It’s not the first time I’ve had a hand in my head, as it were.

TALUS: If you do not give me what I am looking for, I’m sure Richard Woolsey will.

O’NEILL: I’ll tell you what: you look around and I’ll tell you if you’re gettin’ warmer or colder, alright?

(Talus smiles again, then looks away slightly, apparently getting a message from Cetus.)

TALUS: Ah. There it is.

O’NEILL: So ... hot, I guess.

(Back in the real world, Talus and Cetus pull their hands out of the men’s heads as they groan in pain. The Replicators turn and leave the cell as the men clutch their foreheads and continue to groan.)

WOOLSEY: That was the worst thing I’ve ever experienced.

(Jack puts a comforting hand on his shoulder.)

O’NEILL: It gets worse.

(Woolsey lifts his head and looks at Jack in dread. Jack smiles and pats his shoulder sympathetically.)










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/22/2006 5:59 PM
That junior officer may have just been telling me that my uniform needed adjustment as I remember straightening out the front of it and lining up the buttons after that.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 September 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/22/2006 10:31 PM
I was thinking later that the junior officer, who I thought was obviously Navy, was wearing the same uniform as I. Maybe it was an old USN uniform, maybe a style that was worn in the USN over one hundred years ago.

One of those details I forgot to write is at the end of that dream. As I was walking to the parking lot, I guess to my car, I was planning to stop at the supermarket to get some ice cream.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 September 2006 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:38 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Friday 08 November 2013