Friday, November 15, 2013

"No bikinis"




http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/once-upon-a-time-12663/

tv.com


The Twilight Zone Season 3 Episode 13

Once Upon a Time


Aired Unknown Dec 15, 1961 on CBS


AIRED: 12/15/61










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, April 1, 2006 9:32:54 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 4/1/06


I wish I had written down these dreams shortly after I awoke. I don't remember as much detail now. But I think that illustrates how I am sensing the difference between these foreign or manipulated dreams and what would be normal dreams. I think the foreign dreams stay with me longer. I remember more of their detail. I can visualize the details in those dreams longer than I can the dreams I think of as normal. I still don't know if they are reading information to me or if they are simply reciting words that I construct into something that makes sense to me. When I had a recent dream with my so-called imaginary girlfriend the other day, I can still almost hear her voice. I don't know if that means she was literally talking while I was asleep, or that I just have heard her talking enough to be able to assign her voice to any suggestion that the dream manipulator attributes to her.

This morning I dreamed I was traveling down a four-lane road towards Shelton. I was on a bicycle but I was effortlessly traveling at 75 mph. I thought to myself that I should be wearing a helmet.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 April 2006 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:32 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Friday 15 November 2013