Monday, November 11, 2013

My God! It's full of stars!




I can recall now that once several years ago during one of my more delusional states of mind during waking hours I was writing about the closing ceremony of the 1964 Innsbruck Winter Olympics. As with most stuff I wrote about then and all those years that was just a few thoughts in my mind that had gained more confidence in my mind. In that case I write about I was writing about how I had missed the closing ceremony, or maybe I wrote I had been late for the closing ceremony. Can't recall certain details I was writing and that is why I am damned to find it again in my journal. I can't recall now enough specific words I wrote so that I can now find it again for reference. I know I wrote it though. Only on 11 November 2013 did I receive a large stack of documentation, a few referenced here, in the United States mail from the United States national personnel records center that led me to create this report.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=33744

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Remarks at a Luncheon Hosted by the Heritage Foundation

November 30, 1987

Thank you for those very kind words, and thank all of you very much. It's always a great pleasure to speak to the Heritage Foundation and have a chance to see so many old friends and supporters and advisers. As many of you know, Ed Feulner joined the administration for a short while at the beginning of the year and his help and advice were invaluable, but he wanted to get back to Heritage. He knows where the real power center in Washington is. [Laughter]

In the last 10 years, with Ed at the helm and with the constant support and vision of Joe Coors, Heritage has transformed itself from a struggling and valiant coterie of conservatives to, well, a struggling and valiant coterie of conservatives— [laughter] -though today the influence and importance of Heritage is widely recognized in Washington and, indeed, by policymakers around the world.

Thinking back to those days when, as we used to say, all the conservatives in this town could fit into a single phone booth, I remembered the story Lincoln told when he found his entire Cabinet, with the exception of one man, was against him. During a revival meeting in his hometown in Illinois, one of the audience who'd indulged too much in the refreshments beforehand passed out and stayed asleep. And when the preacher challenged the assembly: "All here who are on the Lord's side, stand up!"—and the whole audience, of course, except for that drunk, stood up. And when the preacher then asked, "And who is on the side of the Devil?" He suddenly awoke, he rose and stood there all alone and said, "I don't exactly understand the question, but I'll stand by you, parson, to the last." [Laughter]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/13/07 5:08 PM
I wonder if this is what certain "memories" means:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luge

A luge is small one- or two-person sled on which one sleds supine and feet-first. Steering is done by flexing the sled's runners or pulling straps attached to the sled's runners. Luge is also the name of the sport which involves racing with such sleds. It is a competition in which these sleds race against the clock.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 March 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/17/07 7:22 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Olympic_medalists_in_luge

Men's singles
Games Gold Silver Bronze
1964 Innsbruck Thomas Köhler (EUA) Klaus Bonsack (EUA) Hans Plenk (EUA)


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 March 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/30/07 3:08 AM
A very detailed dream about being on a Luge course at an Olympic competition. I can remember that I made two timed runs through the course. I can remember very clearly the first part of the course going down a large hill and going very fast. But the weird part is that I was going backwards and that I had to make a 90-degree turn about half-way through the course, which was very tricky. There was a wall there at the turn that I would have hit if I hadn't got it right.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 March 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:23 AM Wednesday, July 25, 2007


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galen_Tyrol

Chief Petty Officer Galen Tyrol is a character on the television series Battlestar Galactica. Tyrol is responsible for the maintenance of the Vipers and Raptors aboard Battlestar Galactica. After the events of the miniseries, he is the ship's highest-ranking non-commissioned officer.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innsbruck

Innsbruck is a city in western Austria, and the capital of the federal state of Tyrol.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 July 2007 excerpt ends]








































http://www.snpp.com/episodes/1F13.html


Deep Space Homer


Original airdate in N.A.: 24-Feb-94


Homer's next phone call from Moe's is to the President of the United States.

Homer: Hello, is this President Clinton? Good! I figured if anyone knew where to get some Tang, it'd be you. ...Shut up!

Assistant: Excuse me --

Homer: Aah!

Assistant: Are you the person that called NASA yesterday?

Homer: No, it wasn't me, I swear! It was...him! [points to Barney]

Scientist: Sir, how would you like to get higher than you've ever been in your life?

Barney: Be an astronaut? Sure!

Scientist: Well, welcome aboard. I think you'll find this will win you the respect of your family and friends.

Homer: [gasps] Respect? Nooo! It was me. _I_ made the crank call. I do it all the time! Check with the FBI: I have a file. I have a file!

Scientist: Ehh, better take both of them. [The assistant clubs Barney and Homer, knocking them out] I don't really think that was necessary; they _wanted_ to be astronauts.

Assistant: I know.





http://www.snpp.com/episodes/1F13.html


Deep Space Homer


Original airdate in N.A.: 24-Feb-94


At last, the big day arrives. Barney does somersaults while holding onto some gymnast's rings as Homer stands there. The scientist and his assistant approach, and Barney does a perfect dismount.

Scientist: Gentlemen, you've both worked very hard. And in a way, you're both winners. But in another more accurate way, Barney is the winner.

Homer: [downcast] Congratulations, Barney.

Scientist: That's very gracious of you, Homer. Please join us in a toast...to the mission!

[The four of them drink, and Barney looks slightly crazed]

Barney: It begins...[grabs the bottle and chugs]


The two men try to restrain Barney, but he breaks free and runs for a rocket backpack. Drunkenly yodeling a fanfare, he straps it on and blasts off. But it runs out of fuel in midair. Barney bounces repeatedly off the corrugated metal roof of a pillow factory, then lands in the middle of the road, only to be run over by a marshmallow truck. "I don't understand it," says the assistant, "that was non-alcoholic champagne."

Scientist: [resigned] Well, Homer, I guess you're the winner by default.

Homer: Default? Woo hoo! The two sweetest words in the English language: de-fault! De-fault! De-fault! [assistant clubs him]

Scientist: Where'd you get that, anyway?

Assistant: Sent away.









































The Six Million Dollar Man

Dr. Wells Is Missing

Friday 29 March 1974

Episode 9 Season 1 DVD video:

00:00:05


[ Title Card: INNSBRUCK, AUSTRIA ]

Hotel Otztal desk clerk: Guten abend. May I help you?

Dr. Rudy Wells: I'm Dr. Wells. I have a reservation.

Hotel Otztal desk clerk: Oh, Dr. Wells! Just a minute, sir! Fraulein!

Hotel Otztal telephone switchboard operator: Ja.

Hotel Otztal desk clerk: The call for Dr. Wells? Have you disconnected?

Hotel Otztal telephone switchboard operator: No.

Hotel Otztal desk clerk: He's here. There is a call for you from the United States. The operator will put it on the house phone.

Dr. Rudy Wells: Danke schon. [ telephone conversation ] This is Dr. Wells.

Oscar Goldman: [ telephone ] Rudy?

Dr. Rudy Wells: [ telephone ] Yes.

Oscar Goldman: [ telephone ] Oscar.

Dr. Rudy Wells: [ telephone ] I just left you. Is something wrong? Is Steve all right?

Oscar Goldman: [ telephone ] No, Steve's fine, he's right here. Listen, I'm gonna put this call on the speaker.

Colonel Steve Austin: [ telephone ] Hey, Rudy. How's the Alps?

Dr. Rudy Wells: [ telephone ] Beautiful, but you didn't call just to ask me how the Alps are, what's going on?

Colonel Steve Austin: [ telephone ] Well, Oscar's still a little uneasy about your trip.

Oscar Goldman: [ telephone ] Still got the feeling, Rudy, gut instinct.

Dr. Rudy Wells: [ telephone ] You're paranoid.

Oscar Goldman: [ telephone ] Paranoid? If something should happen to Steve, what are we gonna do without you?





The Six Million Dollar Man

Dr. Wells Is Missing

Friday 29 March 1974

Episode 9 Season 1 DVD video:

00:21:43


Alfredo Tucelli: Who is this man, Doctor? Oh, come on, Doctor. You called him Steve. He is obviously a friend of yours.

Julio: What do we care about the American?

Alfredo Tucelli: Julio, he got away from Guido and Karl. That's not all, they both ended up in the hospital. Then he tricked Anton, and somehow got over the castle wall. How he managed that we still don't know.

Julio: Yeah, but -

Alfredo Tucelli: Then he used the name John Smith when he rented the car in Innsbruck. Now, don't you find that intriquing?

Julio: So, he's a secret agent or something like that. What's the difference?

Alfredo Tucelli: Why would a secret agent come searching for Dr. Wells, who is doing cancer research?

Julio: He's not gonna tell us anything anyway unless we let Yamo work him over.

Alfredo Tucelli: Is that right, Doctor? I mean, is that really what you want?










From 4/21/1926 ( my biological not-maternal grandmother Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II ) To 2/9/1964 ( the Innsbruck 1964 Winter Olympics closing ceremony ) is 13808 days

13808 = 6904 + 6904

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/27/1984 ( "UA from class from 0600-0800" ) is 6904 days



From 5/27/1907 ( Rachel Louise Carson ) To 4/21/1926 ( my biological not-maternal grandmother Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II ) is 6904 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/27/1984 ( "UA from class from 0600-0800" ) is 6904 days



From 7/16/1963 ( Phoebe Cates the wife of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 6/10/1982 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series "There's Nothing to Worry About!" ) is 6904 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/27/1984 ( "UA from class from 0600-0800" ) is 6904 days



From 7/13/1957 ( premiere US film "The Blue Danube" ) To 6/7/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in deep space of the solar system in his privately financed atomic pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to my brother Thomas Reagan ) is 6904 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/27/1984 ( "UA from class from 0600-0800" ) is 6904 days



From 5/8/1949 ( premiere US TV series pilot "The Jack Benny Program" ) To 4/2/1968 ( premiere US film "2001: A Space Odyssey" ) is 6904 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/27/1984 ( "UA from class from 0600-0800" ) is 6904 days



From 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 9/27/1984 ( "UA from class from 0600-0800" ) is 1518 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/29/1969 ( premiere US TV series "The Who, What or Where Game" ) is 1518 days










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1566801/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Who, What or Where Game (TV Series)

Episode #1.1 (1969)

Release Info


USA 29 December 1969


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1566801/

IMDb


The Who, What or Where Game: Season 1, Episode 1

Episode #1.1 (29 Dec. 1969)

TV Episode


Release Date: 29 December 1969 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0325639/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Jack Benny Program (1949 TV Movie)

Release Info


USA 8 May 1949










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Final_Countdown_The_1980_CD1.html


Final Countdown The


I have a reconnaissance report coming in now, sir.
Flight level 250. Camera rolling.
There doesn't appear to be any damage. Seems to be some unusual shipping traffic.
I'll make another pass for a close-up series.
- Over. - E.T.A. to Nimitz, 12 minutes, sir.
Skipper, we're picking up some weird traffic on the A.M. broadcast band
on the entertainment circuit, but the signal strength is very weak.
Boss, I told you. I tried and tried, and I can't get Carmichael to go to sleep.
Rochester, that polar bear's got to go to sleep.
- He's supposed to hibernate. - Jack Benny?
Where is he now?
Sittin'up in bed, readin' Esquire.
Esquire? Well, take it away from him.
Oh, come now, boss. He's been around.
Lloyd, tape and monitor all transmissions.










http://www.deseretnews.com/top/103/3/My-opponents-youth-and-inexperience-Ronald-Reagans-10-best-quotes.html


Deseret News


Ronald Reagan's 10 best quotes


By Michael De Groote, Deseret News

Published: Monday, Feb. 7 2011 10:25 a.m. MST


#8 My opponent's youth and inexperience

"I want you to know that also I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit, for political purposes, my opponent's youth and inexperience."

October 21, 1984: In the second presidential debate with candidate Walter Mondale, Reagan was grilled over his age by Henry "Hank" Trewhitt of the Baltimore Sun. "You already are the oldest President in history, and some of your staff say you were tired after your most recent encounter with Mr. Mondale. I recall, yes, that President Kennedy, who had to go for days on end with very little sleep during the Cuba missile crisis. Is there any doubt in your mind that you would be able to function in such circumstances?" Reagan replied, "Not at all, Mr. Trewhitt and I want you to know that also I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit for political purposes my opponent's youth and inexperience." Trewhitt responded, "Mr. President, I'd like to head for the fence and try to catch that one before it goes over."





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087781/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

The Natural (1984)


Pop Fisher: Hobbs. I'm sending you down Hobbs, Class B ball. Tomorrow you go to the Great Lakes Assocaition.

Roy Hobbs: All right. You make the rules.

Pop Fisher: That's right, that's right and you ain't been playing by 'em. Don't you remember signing a contract!





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087781/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

The Natural (1984)

Country Date

USA 11 May 1984






























http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/images/shuttle/sts-125/html/jsc2009e121339.html


NASA


STS-125 Shuttle Mission Imagery

JSC2009-E-121339 (21 May 2009) --- The astronaut crewmembers of the STS-125 flight orbiting Earth aboard the Space Shuttle Atlantis are seen on a TV screen as they receive a phone call from U.S. Senator Barbara Mikulski (D-Md.) the day after the crew released the freshly serviced Hubble Space Telescope. Photo credit: NASA/Paul Alers



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067525/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Omega Man (1971)

Release Info


USA 1 August 1971



http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1245099/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Avril Lavigne


Date of Birth

27 September 1984, Belleville, Ontario, Canada

Birth Name

Avril Ramona Lavigne










http://www.mikulski.senate.gov/media/pressrelease/05-21-2009-1.cfm


BARBARA A. MIKULSKI

U.S. SENATOR FOR MARYLAND


Mikulski Chairs Hearing on 2010 NASA Budget

CJS Appropriations Subcommittee receives live update from Hubble Servicing Mission crew from aboard Space Shuttle Atlantis

May 21, 2009

WASHINGTON, DC – U.S. Senator Barbara A. Mikulski (D-Md.),Chairwoman of the Commerce, Justice and Science (CJS) Appropriations Subcommittee, today chaired a hearing on the National Aeronautics and Space Administration’s (NASA) Fiscal Year 2010 budget. Christopher Scolese, acting administrator of NASA, testified and the Hubble servicing mission crew provided an in-flight update from aboard the Space Shuttle Atlantis.

“Our astronauts on the Hubble servicing mission have closed Atlantis’ hatch and opened the doors on a new era of discovery,” said Senator Mikulski, a well-known champion for Hubble and a driving force behind NASA’s final Hubble servicing mission. Over a series of five spacewalks, the astronauts have recharged and refocused Hubble, preparing it for another 5 to 7 years of scientific exploration and improving its discovery power by 10 to 70 times.

Chairwoman Mikulski’s opening statement, as prepared for delivery, follows:

“Good morning and welcome. Today, the Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice and Science will hear from the Acting Administrator of NASA, Mr. Christopher Scolese, about NASA’s 2010 budget request and priorities. Although this is Mr. Scolese’s first appearance in the Subcommittee, he is not a stranger to us.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/P/Planet_of_the_Apes_1968.html

Planet of the Apes


Dr Zira, would you tell...|Bright Eyes to be quiet?
- My name is Taylor.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1515920/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Blue Danube (1957)

Release Info


USA 13 July 1957










1984 film "2010" DVD video:


Tanya Kirbuk: Dr. Floyd? Dr. Floyd?










http://www.azlyrics.com/l/lavigne.html

Lyrics Universe


AVRIL LAVIGNE


album: "Let Go" (2002)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/avrillavigne/imwithyou.html

Lyrics Universe


AVRIL LAVIGNE


"I'm With You"


I'm standing on a bridge
I'm waiting in the dark
I thought that you'd be here by now
There's nothing but the rain
No footsteps on the ground
I'm listening but there's no sound

Isn't anyone trying to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home?

It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Won't you take me by the hand?
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I... I'm with you
I'm with you

I'm looking for a place
I'm searching for a face
Is anybody here I know
'Cause nothing's going right
And everything's a mess
And no one likes to be alone

Isn't anyone trying to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home?

It's a damn cold night





http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/avrillavigne/anythingbutordinary.html

Lyrics Universe



AVRIL LAVIGNE


"Anything But Ordinary"

Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out
I laugh myself to sleep
It's my lullaby
Sometimes I drive so fast
Just to feel the danger
I wanna scream
It makes me feel alive

Is it enough to love?
Is it enough to breathe?
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please

To walk within the lines
Would make my life so boring
I want to know that I
Have been to the extreme
So knock me off my feet
Come on now give it to me
Anything to make me feel alive

Is it enough to love?
Is it enough to breathe?
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please.

Let down your defences
Use no common sense
If you look you will see
that this world is a beautiful
accident turbulent suculent
opulent permanent, no way
I wanna taste it
Don't wanna waste it away

Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out
I laugh my self to sleep










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059309/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

In Harm's Way (1965)


Admiral Kimmel: It is my duty to inform you that you have been relieved of your command, pending the findings of a court of inquiry.

Captain Torrey: I don't understand, sir.

Admiral Kimmel: You weren't zig-zagging when you took the two torpedoes.










http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/97130/Rachel-Carson

Encyclopædia Britannica


Rachel Carson


Rachel Carson, in full Rachel Louise Carson (born May 27, 1907, Springdale, Pa., U.S.—died April 14, 1964, Silver Spring, Md.), American biologist well known for her writings on environmental pollution and the natural history of the sea.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094226/quotes

IMDb


The Untouchables (1987)

Quotes


[last lines]

Scoop: Word is they're going to repeal Prohibition. What'll you do then?

Ness: I think I'll have a drink.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/23/08 12:44 AM
I can remember more than once recently I was having a series of thoughts about a time I was instructing a group of U.S. Army soldiers in special warfare tactics and strategy and the general officer in charge of that group was complaining because I wore civilian clothes during the training. I explained that U.S. Navy SEALs normally wear civilian clothes but he called up the Admiral in charge of my group who was actually my second in command as was often the case in groups I was part of. As part of the discussion, my second in command suggested to the general officer to let me perform a dress uniform inspection on the final day of the training. I wore my dress uniform and with a Medal of Honor ribbon without award stars for the 3 I had recieved to that point and so the general officer seemed kind of awkward seeing my ribbons. My second and I had agreed we were going to bring that General - I forget his precise grade - into our highly classified group and my second didn't tell him I was actually the senior officer but he did tell him that my grandfather was President Reagand that my last name was actually Reagan instead of Ray. He also told him about the mission I led to eliminate the Osiraq facility before it was completed and also about how I was shot down. He described how I was the only pilot to actually hit the target that day as well as how I shot two enemy fighters with 2 Sidewinders and about how my gun camera indicated I damaged a third with my gun. He also described how I did not have enough fuel to return to base so I landed on that old railroad trestle and waited in the night for the helicopters to bring more jet fuel to me. By the time I got back, the satellite intelligence had been reviewed and it indicated that there was not enough damage to the facility and that another strike would have to be carried out. I decided to preempt the attack the Israeli's wanted to carry out and I had the bullet holes patched up in that F-16 I flew the first day then I stripped out the navigation equipment and I loaded up with 4 of the 2000 pound bombs and went back for the second strike and I was quite certain that aircraft was not going to make it back to base because I was going to eject at some point after my bombing run and let it crash and so the Israeli's would know that at least one of their aircraft was not afraid of dying in battle. I got shot up worse though and it crashed into the river and I ejected. I was captured and then I got back.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 November 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 8:30 PM Monday, June 11, 2007


Another problem with understanding Thomas Kohler is that he won gold medals in the 1968 Olympics and the German teams were not unified in 1968 as they were in 1964. I doubt I raced for the East German team. That is crazy. I guess I could have though. I don't know. But maybe that wasn't me. He didn't win the gold medal in the Luge singles. It was Schmid with the Austrian team and Kohler got the silver in the singles. Kohler did get the gold in the doubles. I've seen Manfred Schmid's birthdate show up recently but I can't remember where now. According to information I found on the internet, he was 23 years, 35 weeks, old when the 1968 Winter Olympic began. Not sure of that means anything relevant to me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_K%C3%B6hler

Thomas Köhler (born June 25, 1940) was an East German luger who competed during the 1960s. He won three Winter Olympic medals in men's luge with two golds (Singles: 1964, Doubles: 1968) and one silver (Singles: 1968).


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 June 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 3:01 AM Friday, June 08, 2007


Cool Runnings (1993)

The movie premiered on Friday, 10/1/1993. The following Wednesday, 10/6/1993, I was 34.59 years old. I have been thinking that I was on the gold-medal winning Canada bobsled team at the 1964 Innsbruck, although my first gold medal was the Luge and I am assuming that I raced under the guise of the unified German Olympic team. I don't actually remember any of that in the conventional sense but I assume I have these thoughts for a reason.

I was only 4.9 years old when that Innsbruck Olympics occurred, but thoughts have occurred to me that by the time I was 5 years old, I already had the mental capactity of a 20 year old. I don't remember that, but the thoughts occur to me. Other thoughts that the doctors thought I was autistic for a couple years, but then they realized I was highly intelligent for my age. I believe it was my performance in this Olympic event that got me into the space program. I don't remember any of that though and it feels as though I am just speculating.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 June 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.cswap.com/1981/Stripes/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_31

Stripes


:31:02
We're so damn lost.
Where the hell is Innsbruck, Austria?










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/71211/Clancy_-_Rainbow_Six.html


Tom Clancy [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Rainbow Six [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


"It's called Shiva," he began, and went on for several minutes.

For Popov it was a time to put his professional face back on. His emotions were neutralized while he listened. He even managed a smile which masked his inner horror.

"But how do you distribute it?"

"Well, you see, John has a company that also works for him. Global Security-the boss man's a guy named Henriksen."

"Ah, yes, I know him. He was in your FBI."

"Oh? I knew he was a cop, but not a fed. Anyway, they got the consulting contract withthe Aussies for the Olympics, and one of Bill's people will be spreading the Shiva. Something to do with the air-conditioning system at the stadium, they tell me. They're going to spread it on the last day, see, and the closing ceremonies. The next day everyone flies home, and then, like, thousands of people all take the bug home with them."

"But what protects us?"

"You got a shot when you came here, right?"

"Yes, Killgore said it was a booster for something."

"Oh, it was, Dmitriy. It's a booster, all right. It's the vaccine that protects you against Shiva. I got it, too. That's the `B' vaccine, pal. There's another one, they tell me, the `A' vaccine, but that one's not the one you want to get." Hunnicutt explained on.

"How do you know all this?" Popov asked.

"Well, you see, in case people figure this out, I'm one of the guys who helped set up the perimeter security System here. So, they told me why the Project needs perimeter security. It's pretty serious shit, man. If anyone were to find out about what was done, hell, they might even nuke us, y'know?" Foster pointed out with a grin.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:07 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Monday 11 November 2013