Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Men Who Stare at Goats (2009)







































http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1234548/quotes

IMDb


The Men Who Stare at Goats (2009)

Quotes


Bill Django: The hooker thing is totally not true.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/K/Kate_and_Leopold_(2001).html


Kate and Leopold


It's an honor to be making
your royal acquaintance, Your Highness.
Shall we?
Many dreams, all useless.
Who are you?
Uh...
No, no, no.
Okay, rela...
Please, wait, no.
I don't want to harm you.
Stop! Please!
Sir, wait!
Pardon me. Pardon me.
Go! Go!
Ya!
Ya!
Ya!
Stop, sir! Please!
Oh, my God.
No!
Oh!
Let go!
Just let go. It's okay!
You don't understand! Let go!
Oh!
I don't want to hurt you! Let go!
Goddamn it!
Whoa, whoa...
Oh...
Bart!
Wait!
Shit! Ow!
Oh, my God.
We must remember, Bart
that sometimes it is okay to color outside the lines.
Hello?
My Palm Pilot. You still have it.
Kate, it's 1:00 in the morning.
And clearly you're awake, so what is the infraction?
Look, Kate, I don't know where your Palm Pilot is.
And I can't do this right now. Not now. I'm expecting a call.
Oh, Bart.
Oh, I'm sorry, baby.
She is not a happy person.
Goddamn it!
You know what, Stuart? You know what? I'm...
Kate...
Stuart...?
Please. I've got somebody here, okay?
I know. I saw her.
No, you didn't.
Yes, I did!
It's a him, if that's any kind of consolation to you.
So, look, now that you know
I'm not getting laid










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season3/galactica-309.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

3X09 - UNFINISHED BUSNIESS

Original Airdate (SciFi): 01-DEC-2006


Starbuck: I missed you.

Apollo, thickly: I missed you too. I missed you too.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/K/Kate_and_Leopold_(2001).html


Kate and Leopold


Leopold!
Leopold, where have you been?
Leopold!
Otis, I demand explication!
It's half past 5:00! He's not even dressed!
He'll be ready, my lord. I assure you.
I don't want him ready. I want him resplendent!
Ah, Miss Blaine.
You dance like a...
like a herd of cattle.
You are a rare woman
who lights up a room simply by leaving it.
Might you be rich, Miss Blaine?
You see, whilst I am the third Duke
the little secret of those of us in the Royal Court--
apart from our general uselessness--
is our massive indebtedness.
It's always been your misfortune, Leopold
that you so thoroughly amuse yourself
with the sound of your own voice.
In a life as stagnant as mine
that I can amuse myself at all
is an evolutionary marvel.
Hmm.
Please don't touch that.
The device you were jabbering about.
To take priests to the bell tower.
To take anyone, Uncle, to the floor they so desire.
Buildings continue to climb.
Soon they will outstrip the stamina of our legs.
You speak of progress and invention.
Yet what I offer you downstairs is reality.
Take a wife. Marry.
Marriage...
marriage is the promise of eternal love.
As a man of honor, I can not promise eternally
what I have never felt momentarily.
Born into privilege, yet perversely ashamed of it.
That is your tragedy.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=rosemarys-baby-2014&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Rosemary's Baby (2014)

Night 1


How did you find this? I think we were robbed by the same thief, actually.
Look.
I hope you beat him to a pulp.





http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=rosemarys-baby-2014&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Rosemary's Baby (2014)

Night 1


I just feel like whatever that dream meant, she had the answer, and I'll never know because she's dead.
Oh, well, maybe you can go and talk to her friends.
I don't know anything about her.
How would I know to find her friends? Okay, look.
You see this? That's a symbol for Coptic Christians.
- Coptic? - Yeah.
There's only one Coptic church in Paris.
- Oh.
- Yeah.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1314655/quotes

IMDb


Devil (2010)

Quotes


Old Woman: Damn. I really wanted you.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1234548/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Men Who Stare at Goats (2009)

Release Info

USA 25 September 2009 (Austin Fantastic Fest)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0035423/quotes?ref_=tt_ql_3


Kate & Leopold (2001)

Quotes

[Talking on the phone]

Stuart: Are you sitting down?

Kate: [standing] Yes.

Stuart: No, you're not.

Kate: Yes, I am.

Stuart: No, you're not.

Kate: Ye...

[Kate sits down in chair with a thud]

Kate: Okay.

Stuart: I found it.

Kate: What did you find?

Stuart: The portal. A crack in the fabric of time. It was over the East River, Kate, just where I said it would be.

Kate: You found the portal?

Stuart: A portal into April 28th, 1876. I jumped off the Brooklyn Bridge and took a walk in 1876 today. I followed the Duke of Albany around old New York. Are you listening?

Kate: Avidly.

Stuart: This here's the twist, Kate. Here's the kicker.

Kate: What's the kicker?

Stuart: [whispering] He followed me home.










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/527340


Quigley Down Under (1990)


I wish people would quit hitting me on the head.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268695/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

The Time Machine (2002)


Jogger: Hey.

Alexander Hartdegen: Hello.

Jogger: Nice suit. Very retro.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniforms_of_the_United_States_Marine_Corps


Uniforms of the United States Marine Corps


The Uniforms of the United States Marine Corps serve to distinguish Marines from members of other services. Among current uniforms in the United States Armed Forces, the Marines' uniforms have been in service the longest.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/K/Kate_and_Leopold_(2001).html


Kate and Leopold


What's your name, fancy pants?
Leopold...
Alexis Elija...
Walker Thomas Garrett
Mountbatten.
All right, Stuart.










http://www.nbcnews.com/science/environment/west-antarctic-ice-sheets-collapse-triggers-sea-level-warning-n103221

NBC NEWS



[ Retrieved 13 May 2014 3:45 PM Pacific Time USA ]


West Antarctic Ice Sheet's Collapse Triggers Sea Level Warning

By Alan Boyle

Two teams of scientists say the long-feared collapse of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet has begun, kicking off what they say will be a centuries-long, "unstoppable" process that could raise sea levels by as much as 15 feet.

"There's been a lot of speculation about the stability of marine ice sheets, and many scientists suspected that this kind of behavior is under way," Ian Joughin, a glaciologist at the University of Washington in Seattle, said in a news release about one of the studies published Monday. "This study provides a more qualitative idea of the rates at which the collapse could take place."

The findings from Joughin and his colleagues, appearing in the journal Science, indicate that in some places, Antarctica's Thwaites Glacier is losing tens of feet, or several meters, of ice elevation every year.

They estimate that Thwaites Glacier would probably disappear entirely in somewhere between 200 and 1,000 years. That loss would raise global sea levels by nearly 2 feet (60 centimeters). The glacier serves as a linchpin for the rest of the West Antarctic Ice sheet, which has enough frozen mass to cause another 10 to 13 feet (3 to 4 meters) of sea level rise.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/quotes

IMDb


Inception (2010)

Quotes


Cobb: When we get down to the lower levels, the pain will be less intense.










http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/va-hospital-scandal/new-generation-vets-demands-va-21st-century-n104606

NBC NEWS


[ Retrieved 13 May 2014 3:37 PM Pacific Time USA ]


VA Hospital Scandal

STORYLINE

The death of 40 patients allegedly waiting for care at a Phoenix Veterans Administration hospital has sparked outrage and led to calls for the resignation of Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki.

New Generation of Vets Demands a VA for the 21st Century

By Bill Briggs

The Department of Veterans Affairs has calcified under Secretary Eric Shinseki, a retired Vietnam general, some post-9/11 veterans and advocates claim -- causing vast numbers of young, ex-combat troops to lose faith in the agency’s “Pony Express” pace.

Shinseki is scheduled to testify Thursday before a Senate committee on “the state of VA health care,” following allegations that at least 40 veterans died while on a secret waiting list at the VA hospital in Phoenix, Arizona. Employees at other VA health facilities also have admitted they were coached how to “cook the books” to hide true patient wait times.

The American Legion planned to hold a town hall meeting on VA healthcare issues on Tuesday evening in Phoenix.

“There’s an old saying that VA is supposed to stand for veterans advocate. But too often, it ends up standing for veterans adversary,” Paul Rieckhoff, founder and executive director of Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA), told NBC News. “Shinseki has not repositioned the VA in a way where we feel like VA is a veterans advocate.”

Since Shinseki became VA chief in 2009, numerous younger staffers have departed high posts at the agency, creating a drain of tech-savvy, media-astute professionals, Rieckhoff said. Among those he listed were Peter Levin, VA’s ex-technology chief, and former Assistant VA Secretary Tammy Duckworth, who lost her legs in a 2004 Army chopper crash in Iraq and now holds a seat in Congress.

“If you are under 45 and you understood technology, you’re probably not there anymore,” Rieckhoff said. “So this culture of old retired generals has calcified. As somebody who represents this community, I look up there and I don’t see any of our guys anymore (in VA leadership). That’s a problem.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 1:28 AM

To: 'Kerry Burgess'

Subject: RE: Most times you can't hear 'em talk, other times you can

OF COURSE!

That makes perfect sense!

A highly-advanced technological device that generates the world artificial for a reality artificial would function differently, presumably, for a real human being.

I am interpreting events in this world reality and presumably I am causing different stuff to happen than would an artificial reality version of myself or of any character.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 January 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/seventh-sign-script-transcript-demi.html


Seventh Sign


That when the end comes, with it comes eternal life...
...for those of us who are saved.
Well, who`ll be saved, Reverend?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: September 29, 2006

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/29/2006 9:39 AM


Did we launch confetti out of my spacecraft when I landed on Mars? Something on the news today, can’t remember which one, KING5 maybe, got me thinking about that. Then I started thinking about something I was thinking of a few days ago. I was remembering our procedure for destroying classified magnet tapes that were used with the MK152 tactical program. The first time we did it, we were in the far North Atlantic and I figured that we could let the tape stream into the air off the fantail of the ship as we were sailing along. It was pretty cool. An officer made us stop doing that though as fish might get tangled up in the long strands of tape. So I figured out that I could break off the plastic sides of the mag tape reel and chop away of the tape and then throw that over board. It looked like confetti.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 September 2006 excerpt ends]


























































































http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Black_Hawk_Down.html

Black Hawk Down


I have a rare and mysterious skill that precludes me from doing missions.
Typing.
- Can you type? - No.
- Date of birth. - 2-27-75.
Well, I'm here to kick some ass.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0887883/quotes

IMDb


Burn After Reading (2008)

Quotes


Chad Feldheimer: [on the phone] Osbourne Cox? I thought you might be worried... about the security... of your shit.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0887883/quotes

IMDb


Burn After Reading (2008)

Quotes



Harry Pfarrer: Twenty years of Marshal Service, I never discharged my gun.

Osbourne Cox: That sounds like something you ought to be telling your psychologist.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087332/quotes

IMDb


Ghostbusters (1984)

Quotes


Dr. Egon Spengler: We're gonna go full stream.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:57 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Tuesday 13 May 2014