Saturday, May 31, 2014

You all seem so important to me.




Ah, yes. This is after I chose the title. Watching the first few seconds now this is definitely my favorite episode of the few episodes I watched of this series.

I watched the entire episode, I guess, but it is the opening seconds and minutes of this episode I love. I might have posted in my blog about how the bus passengers are speaking in different languages. I have the video paused now in the first few minutes to make this now.





http://www.hulu.com/watch/102601

hulu


FlashForward

Black Swan










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/19/09 12:26 PM
There were several interesting dream sequences as I was asleep after waking up a while ago. The only scenes I can remember now are the ones I think happened just before I awoke. The details are vague now and I cannot remember which sequence of the two occurred first but in one sequence I seemed to have infiltrated an enemy facility and I was walking towards my destination. I can still visualize to some extent the walls and stairwells and walkways along the wall. Then I was fighting with someone and I can remember seeing my boot as the bottom of my black leather military boot struck him squarely on the chest and I am left with the sense that I had lunged at him and traveled through the air as I kicked him. I knocked him down and he was a large fellow and then I was walking away and again towards my destination which I do not now remember from the dream. I had traveled up to another level and was still walking and I was then fighting that other soldier again and I aware that I had several pistols and an assault rifle but I did not want to use them. One of my pistols even had a silencer but I did not want to shoot him. I subdued him again and I am left with the vague sense that I eventually did have to kill him with my weapon.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 February 2009 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0398414/synopsis

IMDb


Synopsis for

Amnesia (2004) (TV)


Stone receives a second anonymous letter reading "Why did you kill her?". He hides the letter from Reid.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:28 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Tuesday 19 February 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/02/and-now-old-man-dancers.html


I was working from there when I sent that letter to the Chief of Naval Operations


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 February 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0398414/synopsis

IMDb


Synopsis for

Amnesia (2004) (TV)


Stone's behavior becomes even more erratic.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078788/quotes

IMDb


Apocalypse Now (1979)

Quotes


Willard: Everyone gets everything he wants. I wanted a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one. Brought it up to me like room service.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=revolution&episode=s02e22

Springfield! Springfield!


Revolution

Declaration of Independence


Why's he looking at you like that? Because he knows me.
Oh, hell.
Let's go, let's go! Come on! Bass!










https://maps.google.com/?ll=47.657124,-117.233619&spn=0.000005,0.004128&t=h&layer=c&cbll=47.657125,-117.233922&panoid=xVT0kYIPG-YxQkqOIliHog&cbp=12,245.53,,0,-2.98&z=19

Google Maps


12737 East Sprague Avenue, Spokane Valley, Washington, United States

Address is approximate



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:37 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Saturday 31 May 2014