Sunday, May 25, 2014

"The thing upstairs has undreamed your door."




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-outer-limits-1963&episode=s01e26

Springfield! Springfield!


The Outer Limits (1963)

The Guests


Are we dreaming all this? I looked at your picture in the watch case and i heard a pain in my heart.
It was the sweetest hurt in all the world.
Is that when the dream began? It is a dream, isn't it? Does it matter? I can't submit to being trapped awake or dreaming.
If i can get myself into this madhouse, i can get myself out.
Interesting architecture, isn't it?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0409847/quotes

IMDb


Cowboys & Aliens (2011)

Quotes


Doc: It's my fault she got took. I never should have taken her to that town.

Meacham: No, no, no. Not your fault. You'll get her back. You're setting things right. Just got to have faith. That's all.

Doc: Faith. Yeah. God's been real swell to me. I don't mean no disrespect, preacher, but either he ain't up there or he don't like me very much.

Meacham: Surely you don't expect the Lord to do everything for you, do you, Doc? You got to earn His presence. Then you got to recognize it and then you have to act on it.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-outer-limits-1963/the-guests-21555/

tv.com


The Outer Limits - Original Season 1 Episode 26

The Guests

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Mar 23, 1964 on ABC

After finding an ancient man by the side of the road, Wade Norton finds a strange house where some people are kept prisoner (and ageless) by an alien intelligence.

AIRED: 3/23/64










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-outer-limits-1963&episode=s01e26

Springfield! Springfield!


The Outer Limits (1963)

The Guests


You can't fight it, drifter.
I tried when my time came.
We all did.
It's useless.
You can't outwit that thing.
Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha! You feel fear.
You feel anger as well.
Where am i? What are you? You are in the control center of my searching, self universe.
I am your host.
Can you give me the answer? Answer? The missing vector, the unknown statistic, the factor that will balance the equation.
Do you know what an equation is? Close your eyes.
When you open them, your fear will be temporarily anesthetized.
You will converse with me calmly.
An equation is a mathematical expression asserting the equality of 2 quantities correct? Like 2 plus 2 equals 4.
Yes.
Would you agree that the race thought- the mental drives of your species- could be analyzed, separated into its components, and described as a series of mathematical symbols? Then you will agree that such a mathematical expression is equal to the ultimate destiny of your species.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268695/quotes

IMDb


The Time Machine (2002)

Quotes


Alexander Hartdegen: You're forgetting one thing. What if?































































- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:28 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Sunday 25 May 2014