Monday, May 19, 2014

John Wilson Sprague




http://www.e-reading.co.uk/bookreader.php/1016787/Clancy_-_Shadow_Warriors.html


Shadow Warriors (2002)

Clancy, Tom - Nf - Commanders


XII

SHADOWS IN THE STORM


The Apache commander, Lieutenant Colonel Dick Cody, quickly came on board and adapted his unit's tactics and aircraft for the mission.










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Starbuck: Uh oh.

Man: Here we go.

Starbuck: If you're gonna play with the big dogs...

Boomer: No fair.

Helo: I'm in. That's you, XO. (He's says something to Starbuck.)

Starbuck: Ohhh, Helo. When you gonna learn? First you're flying with rooks










http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Flying+the+first+mission+of+dessert+storm.-a0286971012

THE FREE LIBRARY


The Free Library > Science and Technology > Military and naval science > Air Power History > March 22, 2012


Once all the Hellfires had been expended, the helicopters flew toward the sites and ripple-fired their rockets. Two thousand meters from the sites, they opened up with their 30 mm chain guns and riddled what remained of the compounds with every bullet they had. Four minutes after it started, it was over.


They turned south, rejoined with the Pave Lows, and headed home. En route, Captain Martin's crew observed what appeared to be the launch of two SA-7 missiles. They utilized their on-board defensive systems and some aggressive maneuvering to escape the missiles.










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20040224&slug=bush24

The Seattle Times

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Bush goes on attack with swipe at Kerry

By The Washington Post and The Associated Press

WASHINGTON — President Bush launched the opening attack of his re-election campaign last night, casting Sen. John Kerry as a waffler


Kerry spokeswoman Stephanie Cutter disputed Bush's list of purported flip-flops.










http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2001_3317396

chron Houston Chronicle Archives


Prosecutor nominated to head FBI / `No-nonsense' ex-Marine

MICHAEL HEDGES, Houston Chronicle WashingtonBureau Staff

FRI 07/06/2001 Houston Chronicle


"He is a tough, no-nonsense former Marine who does not brook incompetence










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Fargo_-_1996_CD1_25fps.html


Fargo


I'D BE VERY SURPRISED IF OUR SUSPECT WAS FROM BRAINERD.
YAH.
AND I'LL TELL YA WHAT.
FROM HIS FOOTPRINT, HE LOOKS LIKE A BIG FELLA.
YOU SEE SOMETHIN' DOWN THERE, CHIEF ?
NO. I JUST THINK I'M GONNA BARF.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116282/quotes

IMDb


Fargo (1996)

Quotes


Lou: You alright there, Margie?

Marge Gunderson: Oh, I just think I'm gonna barf...










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/G/Glory.html


Glory


Man say there's a farm|ain't but two or three miles from here.
Said the lady over there|give him biscuits and gravy.
She said, it he bring his friends,|she feed them too.
- Don't even think about it.|- What you say, buck?
Biscuits and gravy sound good to me.|Maybe get myself some real shoes.
I'm telling you, boy.|They find out, they liable to shoot you.
Nigger, is you a old man or old woman?|I forget.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Fargo_-_1996_CD1_25fps.html


Fargo


WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER FELLA ?
HE WAS A LITTLE OLDER. YOU KNOW, HE LOOKED LIKE THE MARLBORO MAN.
OH, YAH ? YAH, BUT MAYBE I'M SAYIN' THAT, YOU KNOW,
'CAUSE HE SMOKED A LOT OF MARLBOROS. UH-HUH.
LIKE A SUBCONSCIOUS TYPE OF THING.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/G/Glory.html


Glory


I'm a colonel, nasty little cuss.
You really think you can keep|700 Union soldiers...
without proper shoes|because you think it's funny?
Where would that power come trom?
All right. Calm down.
Look, have a drink.
Hey, you barefoot men !
Get over here!
Shoes!
Have a pair.
Here's a pair there.|One pair of shoes here.
Here's another pair.|One pair per customer.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/30/07 3:08 AM
A very detailed dream about being on a Luge course at an Olympic competition. I can remember that I made two timed runs through the course. I can remember very clearly the first part of the course going down a large hill and going very fast. But the weird part is that I was going backwards and that I had to make a 90-degree turn about half-way through the course, which was very tricky. There was a wall there at the turn that I would have hit if I hadn't got it right. I can remember making course adjustment to my sled as I was traveling backwards and approaching the turn that would be to my left as my back was to it and it was a turn that I couldn't even actually see. I can remember that my time was in the range of 13-something, which I guess means the course took me over 13 minutes. I had no idea if that was good enough time to earn a gold medal. Then I was back at the course start I guess to make a third run. But I didn't see any point to it so I went into some kind of nearby building to return my sled. But at that point, my sled was some kind of copper-colored rocket. There were three people in the room and one was Thedia. Another was a woman I remember as Donna, who was friend of Thedia's when we lived in that rented house on Dequincy in De Queen. I don't know who was the 3rd person as he was talking to Donna and had his back to me. I went back outside to make my third and final run and I remember that Donna was announcing my name over the PA but she kept getting my middle name wrong. First she called me Kerry Abner Burgess and then she called me Kerry Charlie Burgess, and she was saying something else but I think at the end, she just like the mike open and wasn't saying anything. I was at the start of the Luge course while she was talking and I was configuring my sled but now it included a chair from a kitchen table. It seemed that the chair would drag behind me on ropes. Instead of having the chair with its back flat to the ice while the legs were horizontal to the ice, the back of the chair was vertical to the ice while the legs were horizontal to the ice. Throughtout the dream, I have the indescribable sense of the blue sky, which I can almost visualize and which I could seen parts of the horizon of the sky and their is some indescribable notion connected to that visualization about jet aircraft.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 March 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Timecop_1994.html


Timecop


Senator, now Director Matuzak|will show you the launch room.
Follow me.|I'll show you where we kick off.
You wouldn't mind|if Agent Walker accompanied us?
I'd love to hear about|his most recent mission.
- I have a report to file.|- Agent Walker would be delighted.
All units switch to TEC channel three.
All units switch|to TEC channel three.
As you can see,|we've spared every expense.
No comfort, no convenience,|no necessities. Watch your head.
So, Agent Walker,|who were you after?
A man named Atwood.|Ring a bell?
Atwood. No.|Should that name be familiar to me?













































http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0445934/releaseinfo

IMDb


Blades of Glory (2007)

Release Info

USA 30 March 2007





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/12/10 8:46 PM


The details are growing vague now but I think I had him get a shovel to start digging to find out what I saw underground and I am not certain if I dreamed that part or if that was a line of thought immediately after I woke up. I think I might have forgotten other details after I started writing this. I have also had the certain sense that Michelle Kwan was communicating with me and there was something about how she suggested that I not trust people around me right now.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 April 2010 excerpt ends]





http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-401.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4X01 - HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 04-APR-2008


Starbuck: You once said you loved me like a daughter. If you still do, you've got to trust me on this one.

Adama: I can't afford to.

(She leaves, sadly. Marines follow.)













































http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0188769/quotes

IMDb


Quotes for

Rick Grimes (Character)

from "The Walking Dead" (2010)


"The Walking Dead: Nebraska (#2.8)" (2012)


Dave: You gotta understand, we can't stay out there. You know what it's like.

Rick Grimes: Yeah, I do. But the farm is too crowded as is: I'm sorry. You'll have to keep looking.

Dave: Keep looking? Where do you suggest we do that?

Rick Grimes: I don't know. I hear Nebraska's nice.

Dave: Nebraska.

[chuckles]

Dave: This guy...










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105793/quotes

IMDb


Wayne's World (1992)

Quotes


Wayne Campbell: No way!

Garth Algar: Way!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104952/quotes

IMDb


My Cousin Vinny (1992)

Quotes


Vinny Gambini: I understand you played a game of pool with Lisa for $200, which she won. I'm here to collect.

J.T.: How 'bout if I just kick your ass?

Vinny Gambini: Oh, a counter-offer. That's what we lawyers - I'm a lawyer - we lawyers call that a counter-offer. This is a tough decision here. Get my ass kicked or collect $200. Let me think... I could use a good ass-kickin', I'll be very honest with you



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:51 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Monday 19 May 2014